Honk in Cyberpunk 2077 is not a useful feature per se, and we think it’s just a gimmick to make driving a car or riding a bike experience more immersive. Nevertheless, knowing how to honk in Cyberpunk 2077 is still useful as without it, you will not be able to progress a side quest called “Send In The Clowns.”
]Important: Knowing how to honk is mandatory for completing the side quest called “Send In The Clowns.”
- On PlayStation and the Xbox, players can honk their car by pressing the L3 button.
- On PC, the key assigned for the honk feature is the left CTRL key unless it was specifically changed in the settings.’
- The honk feature is available in most cars of the game aside from motorcycles.
- Players can change the button for honking on PC by going into “Settings, then “Key Binding” and finding the settings in the “Vehicle Control” section.
How To Honk Your Car In Cyberpunk 2077In case you are one of those rare players who actually take pleasure in following the traffic laws in video games, then knowing how to honk your car will be paramount in your endeavors throughout Night City.
Thankfully, the ability to honk is not hidden behind some quest or something, and players are only a press of a button away from achieving their objective. These are buttons for how to honk in the game.
- PlayStation- L3 button.
- Xbox- L3 button.
- PC- Left CTRL key.
Knowing how to honk your car is mandatory if you wish to finish the side quest- Send In the Clowns, so be sure to remember the keys that are assigned for the honk feature.
- In the “Send In The Clowns” side quest, players will be tasked to drive to a location in Japantown and then honk their car’s horn.
- An NPC will come out to collect some items from you.
While we are on the topic of cars, why not read our guide on how to access flying cars in Cyberpunk 2077, in case you are interested?
Key Binding- SettingsIn case you are gaming on a PC, and the left CTRL key didn’t work for you, then there’s a good chance that your control settings were modified and the honk feature is assigned to some other key.
Players can check which key is assigned to the Honk feature by going into settings, then going key bindings. The “Vehicle Controls” section will be at the bottom of the settings. Just go there to check which key you need to press to honk your car.
And that concludes our guide on how to honk in the game. The argument about whether Cyberpunk 2077 is good or not was a controversial one at release because of its broken state. However, the game rebounded with the releases of Edgerunners and the in-game update, and now Cyberpunk 2077 has found a deserving spot in one of the most beloved games category.
In case you are a fan of the edgerunners show and want to acquire all the items from the show in the game, then do consider reading our guide on all Edgerunner weapons, all easter eggs, and all Edgerunners cyberware.
We hope our guide helped you out. The game is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. Do let us know what you think about the game in the comment section below. And in case we missed some other quest that also requires you to honk your car in order to proceed, then let us know about it as well.
- Cyberpunk 2077: All Edgerunners Update Changes
- BEST Katanas in Cyberpunk 2077 with locations
- BEST Perks in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough, Guides & Tips
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍