Lies of P has different endings that you can unlock depending on your progression and choices. On your first playthrough, you will realize that there are two ultimate endings depending upon the choices and if you have chosen the Pure Truth or Pure Lies path. However, there is a True ending in Lies of P that you can unlock by choosing specific options. Lies of P has a new game+ feature as well, so you will be able to go through all endings.
How Many Endings In Lies Of P
In Lies of P, you will be able to unlock three different endings: Rise Of P (Good Ending), Real Boy (Bad Ending), and Free From The Puppet String (True Ending).
You will get a gold trophy for each one, and these endings depend on your choices. Many players will most likely get the real boy ending. However, you can also access the new game plus option to get the other two alternative endings.
|Real Boy: They All Lived Happily Ever After||Bad Ending||Give Your Heart To Geppetto||Gold Trophy|
|Rise Of P||Good Ending||Give Peace To Sophia, Refuse Geppetto's Offer and Lie in most choices||Gold Trophy|
|Free From The Puppet String||True Ending||Let Sophia Live and Refuse Geppetto's Offer||Gold Trophy|
Real Boy: They All Lived Happily Ever After
The first ending you will most likely get during your first playthrough is the Real Boy ending.
Fortunately, the ending will not depend on the Lies System. To get the ending, only the final choice matters. It is definitely considered the worst ending possible, as it can badly affect your character and companions.
How To Unlock
The ending is unlocked as soon as you reach the final area called Arche Abbey, where you will come across the Awakened God called Simon Manus.
- After defeating Simon, you must take the elevator to reach the lower level and meet Geppetto.
- The area is called Under The Abyss, and here, Geppetto will offer to turn you into a real boy.
- Choose between two options: give your heart to him or refuse the offer.
- If you want to get the real boy ending, you will have to accept the offer.
- He will then embrace you, rip your heart from your chest, and place it in a small box.
- Geppetto will then declare you the greatest puppet he has ever created and use your heart to revive his dead son Carlo.
Rise Of P
In Lies of P endings, Rise Of P is considered the best one, if you ask me. I recommend lying for most of your playthrough and only selecting a few true options to get it.
However, you must select certain options in the last few moments of your playthrough to unlock the Rise Of P Ending.
How To Unlock
First, you must reach the point where you come across Laxasia The Complete.
- When you defeat Laxasia, you will come across Sophia and get two choices.
- These choices will be to either Let Her Live or Give Her Peace, and you will have to choose the option to give her peace if you want to unlock the Rise Of P ending.
- After that, you will come across Geppetto when you defeat Simon Manus, and here he will ask you if you want to become a real boy or not.
- You will have to refuse Geppetto’s request, and when you do so, he will open his box and summon a Nameless Puppet using his Ergo Channeler.
- When you are fighting the Nameless Puppet, you will almost be killed by it at a certain point, but Geppetto will come between you and the blade to sacrifice himself.
- Geppetto will say his final goodbye and apologize as well.
- You must find Sophia’s puppet now and transfer your ergo to give her life and unlock the Rise Of P ending.
Lies System Dialogue Choices
Below is a list of all responses you must select if you want to get the rise of P ending.
|Arche Abbey, Cradle Of God||Simon Manus||I Gave Her Peace|
|Geppetto||Arche Abbey Internal Bridge Prison||Yes|
|Sophia||Ascension Bridge (when you have defeated Laxasia, The Complete)||Give Her Peace|
|Arlecchino||Arche Abbey Outer Wall||Human|
|Venigni||Hotel Krat (after defeating The Black Rabbit Brotherhood)||I Couldn’t Hear|
|Belle||Hotel Krat (when you have defeated The Corrupted Parade Master)||He Was Killed In Battle|
|Antonia||Hotel Krat (When Romeo, King Of Puppets, is defeated)||Of Course|
|Julian, The Gentleman||Rosa Isabelle Street Culvert||I Saw The Message She Left Saying She Loves You|
|Alidoro||St. Frangelico Cathedral||Venigni Works|
|A Woman Looking For Her Baby||Elysian Blvd.||That’s A Cute Baby|
Free From The Puppet String
In Lies of P endings, Free From The Puppet String or True Ending is the most neutral you can unlock. You will have to make specific choices in order to achieve the ending.
How To Unlock
After you defeat Laxasia the Complete in Arche Abbey, you can access Sophia.
- You will choose to either Let Her Live or Give Her Peace.
- To get the ending, you must choose the option to Let Her Live.
- Now, you just have to defeat Simon Manus, and when he is dying, he will ask you what you did with Sophia.
- Now you must choose between I Gave Her Peace or I Liberated From Arche Abbey.
- Choose the option of liberating her, and when he is defeated, use the elevator to access Geppetto.
- You have to choose once again between giving your heart or refusing the offer from Geppetto.
- Refuse the offer and fight the nameless puppet once again to get the Free From The Puppet String ending.
- In the end, Geppetto will call you a useless puppet before dying.
Lies System Dialogue Choices
Below are all the choices that you have to make to get the true ending in Lies of P called Free From The Puppet String.
|Arche Abbey, Cradle Of God||Simon Manus||Choose I Liberated Her From The Arche Abbey if you let Sophia live|
|Geppetto||Arche Abbey Internal Bridge Prison||No|
|Sophia||Ascension Bridge (when you have defeated Laxasia, The Complete)||Let Her Live|
|Arlecchino||Arche Abbey Outer Wall||Puppet|
|Venigni||Hotel Krat (after defeating The Black Rabbit Brotherhood)||Geppetto Caused The Puppet Frenzy|
|Belle||Hotel Krat (when you have defeated The Corrupted Parade Master)||He Has Become A Monster|
|Antonia||Hotel Krat (when Romeo, King Of Puppets, is defeated)||There’s Nothing Left|
|Julian, The Gentleman||Rosa Isabelle Street Culvert||I’ve Never Seen That Happen Before|
|Alidoro||St. Frangelico Cathedral||Hotel Krat|
|A Woman Looking For Her Baby||Elysian Blvd.||That’s Just A Puppet|
After my first playthrough of Lies of P, I recommend players to Lie in all the choices as it will allow you to unlock many achievements and weapons. Doing so will most likely get you the Rise Of P or Real Boy ending route. You can unlock 11 special weapons by lying throughout your first playthrough. After that, you can choose to always speak the truth to see alternative choices and unlock different endings.
And that was all on Lies of P endings and how you can achieve them. If you want a detailed walkthrough on all the recommended choices for different endings, you can check out this Fextra Life page.
- Lies of P Best Starting Class
- Lies of P: How Legion Stat Works
- Lies of P: Mystery of Dorothy
- Lies of P: How To Obtain Dark Moon Moonstone Of The Covenant
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍