Lies of P has a rigorous stat system with a soft cap system as the stats are leveled up. Soft caps offer a certain threshold, after which the corresponding stat skill point increases at a lower amount than a lower stat point. Players might want to know what the soft caps are for each stat.
Lies of P Soft Cap Limits
Below is the summarized version of each stat and their average soft caps:
|Lies Of P Soft Cap Stats||Average Soft Caps||Average Ability Increase|
|Vitality||30-35||Increases by one less HP point between 5 Vitality points.|
|Guard Regain (Vitality)||30-40||Increases by one less on Guard Regain point per 10-20 Vitality points.|
|Vigor||Around 30||Gets enhanced by one less Stamina point per 3-5 Vigor points.|
|Capacity||No soft cap||Average weight increase.|
|Legion Arm Ability (Capacity)||No soft cap||Enhances 3 Legion levels per Capacity level.|
|Motivity||Around 40||Increases damage by one less point per 6 Motivity points.|
|Technique||Around 40||Enhances one less damage point per 5-6 Technique points.|
|Advance||Around 30||Same as Technique|
What Are Soft Caps In Lies of P?
Lies of P Soft Caps are certain thresholds for all six stats, after which the total amount of stat ability increase is slowed down compared to a lower stat level initially.
Six stats, such as Vitality, Vigor, Capacity, Motivity, Technique, and Advance, can be leveled up to a specific capacity, and points can be allocated to each.
Soft caps will limit players from maxing out and investing too much into one stat, as it can make the character incredibly imbalanced in Lies of P.
For example, if you focus solely on Vitality, it will grant players 3-4 HP points per level increase, but after a sure cap, you only receive 1-2 HP points. Therefore, stat allocation and even distribution are crucial.
Soft Caps For Each Stat
Within each of the six stats, such as Vigor, Capacity, Motivity, Vitality, Technique, and Advance, it is important to know how much to invest into each stat and what the average soft cap in Lies of P will be.
The Vitality stat governs the player’s general HP and Guard Regain, enhancing the Physical, Fire, Acid, and Electric Blitz defensive abilities.
Typically, the HP gain from each Vitality level is stated as follows:
From this, it can be determined that after reaching a threshold of 30-35, the HP increase significantly slowed down. That’s the exact soft cap region for Vitality in Lies of P.
The Vitality Lies of P Soft Caps also features Guard Regain, which helps players guard against enemy attacks. If the Guard is successful, the character takes less damage but consumes stamina.
The Guard Regain increase per point is as follows:
|Vitality||Guard Regain Increases By|
|10-20||+5 or +6|
|40-60||+2 or 3|
|60+||+2 or 1|
The soft cap for Guard Regain increase should fall around 30-40 Vitality, after which Guard Regian increase also starts to dwindle.
- Keeping Vitality at 30-35 is the optimal solution for a balanced stat allocation and avoiding soft capping.
The Vigor stat determines the player’s ability to carry out actions in Lies of P, such as dodging incoming attacks or doing combos against enemies, and also determines your overall stamina.
The Stamina increase per Vigor points are listed as follows:
|30-38||+1 or +2|
|47+||+0 or +2|
The stamina increase through the Lies of P gameplay will be quite significant, and realistically, you only need to level up to 12-15 Vigor to have a good amount of stamina to carry you throughout.
- After reaching 30 Vigor, the stamina increase starts to slow down, determining the Vigor Soft Caps to be around 30, below which is ideal.
The Capacity stat will focus on determining your total Equipment Load and ability to use your Legion Arm. It will also slightly increase the Acid, Fire, Electric Blitz, Fire, and Physical Defensive Abilities.
- The Capacity stat will increase your total Equipment Load limit by 3 for every level you allocated to it, making it incredibly balanced.
As can be seen below, the Capacity percentage and weight increase are as follows:
|60%-80%||A bit heavy|
During the start of Lies of P, you want to stop allocating 15-20 points into Capacity so the player can comfortably wear defense pieces.
- Trying to stay at or below 60% might be a good idea since a higher Equipment Load will eventually catch up, consume stamina, and always stay below 80%.
Legion Arm Abilities
The Legion Bar determines the number of times you can use your Legion Arm to carry out its abilities against opponents during the middle of a battle.
- There are also no Capacity soft caps in Lies of P for the Legion Arm, making it incredibly balanced.
- Essentially, increasing each capacity level will increase the Legion stat by 3 levels, making it easier to level.
However, leveling Capacity more won’t affect your Legion Arm attack abilities much; therefore, keep the Capacity at 15-20 at the start.
The Motivity will be equivalent to Strength in Lies of P, determining the damage output of weapons that scale off of Motivity. It enhances Physical Attack and the offensive abilities of the Legion Arm.
- Weapons with an A-scaling on Motivity will greatly benefit more than B or C-scaling.
Below listed are the damage increases with Motivity:
|46-50||+1 or +2|
|63+||+1 or 0|
The Damage increase starts to drop after the 40 Motivity point. Therefore, it’s safe to assume that its soft caps will be around 40.
- As a rule of thumb, leveling the Motivity stat to around 30-35 and staying there might be a good idea since it provides a solid damage increase without reaching the soft cap.
- Weapons that scale off of A-scaling on Technique will benefit more than B or C-scaling.
The average damage increase per stat allocation to Technique is as follows:
|46-50||+1 or +2|
|63+||+1 or 0|
After allocating 40 points to Technique, the damage increase threshold will start to decrease, making the soft caps for Technique fall around 40.
- Level Technique stats to around 30-35 for an adequate stat distribution and to avoid hard capping.
Last, the Advance stat will be equivalent to the Arcane stat and will affect the damage output of weapons that scale off Advance and the Legion Common Ability.
- All other stats in Lies of P will increase your Physical damage negation, but Advance can also enhance your elemental damage reduction.
- The Advance stat will also boost the Legion bar.
The soft cap for Advance is around 30-40, which is ideally where players should ideally stop leveling it.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about Lies of P’s Soft Caps, and with that, let’s wrap up the guide! If you want to know more about stats besides soft caps, read this Fextralife page on it!
Photo Credits: GamerFuzion on Youtube
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍