Normally Armoring increases the damage absorption and increases your overall stats. However, in New World, on top of that, Armoring plays a huge role in how your character functions. It affects how agile or slow your character feels during combat. In New World, armors can provide you with special effects by getting perks or using gem slots. While you’re at it, read our Best New World Bow guide.
New World: Armoring Leveling Guide
This is the summary of stats you can expect at different armoring levels in New World:
|From Level||To Level||Item||XP Per Item||Crafted Quantity Of Item||Materials Needed|
|Level 0||Level 50||Linen Shirts||420 XP||32.0||704x Tier 2 Cloth, 384x Leather, and 32x Iron Ingots|
|Level 50||Level 100||Sateen Pants||810 XP||192.0||1,920x Tier 3 Cloth, 1,152x Leather, and 384x metals|
|Level 50||Level 100||Sateen Gloves||405 XP||384.0||1,536x Tier 3 Cloth, 1,536 Leather, and 384x metals|
|Level 100||Level 150||Silk Gloves||1,512 XP||725.0||2,900x Tier 4 Cloth, 2,900x Leather, and 725x metals|
|Level 150||Level 200||Infused Silk Gloves||4,536 XP||1,237||4,948x Tier 5 Cloth, 4,948x Leather, and 1,237 metals|
Level 0 – 50
To reach Armoring level 50 in New World, you require 13,350 XP points. Then each Linen Shirt gives you 420 XP Points, and with that calculation, you will need to craft 32 Linen Shirts to reach Armoring level 50 in New World. The tax you will pay is 8.00 Gold Coins. Now let’s look at the required materials.
Also, consider reading our New World Best Hatchet Builds guide.
Linen Shirt Material Requirements
To craft the Linen Shirt, you need three different materials, and they are as listed below.
- 704x Tier 2 Cloth: You require Linen in the most quantity, which is 704, and to get that collect 2817 fibers, then craft Linen from that.
- 384x Leathers: Next up, we have the 384 Course Leather, which you can get from 1536 Rawhide.
- 32x Iron Ingots: Lastly, to get 32 Iron Ingots, you will need exactly 128 iron Ores.
Level 50 – 100
Before Moving on to phase 2, consider reading our Best New World Ice Gauntlet guide.
Now, we need to reach Armoring level 100 from 50. When you reach Armoring level 50, you will have several choices to choose from when needing to craft. Once you reach that level, you will unlock the Sateen clothes. Sateen is easily the favorite to reach Armoring level 100.
But we have different choices for Sateen as well, and that’s is why we will use two items instead of one. We will be using the Sateen Leggings / Pants and the Sateen Gloves. To reach level 100 from 50, you will need an additional 155,250 Armoring XP points.
Sateen Gloves Material Requirements
Since this glove is a Tier 3, you will need one Tier 3 crafting material and two others. So crafting them will be more work than the previous one, and the required materials are the following:
- 1,536x Tier 3 Cloth: Since it’s a Tier 3 material, you need to gather a lot of raw material first. Firstly, you need Fibers to craft Linen and Crossweave. Then from these, you will be able to craft the required Sateens.
- 1,536x Leathers: Getting the Coarse Leather is easy. Just gather Rawhide and craft Coarse Leather.
- 384x Metals: Now, gather Iron Ores to craft the Iron Ingots.
Sateen Pants Material Requirements
The Sateen Pants require the same materials as the Sateen Gloves, but there is a difference in quantity. The materials required are as follows:
- 1,920x Tier 3 Cloth: Now, again, it’s a Tier 3 material, so we recommend using Sateen. First, you need to gather Fibers to make Linen and Crossweave. Now make the Sateen from those.
- 1,152x Leathers: The best option for leather is Coarse Leather that you can get from Raw Hide.
- 384x Metals: Again, for metal, go for the cheapest option, Iron Ingot, which you can craft from Iron Ore.
Level 100 – 150
Finally, we have reached the third phase to reach Armoring level 150 from 100 in New World. Level 100 will unlock the silk clothes, along with the Sateen clothes. Choosing a cloth to craft here gets difficult with all the options available, but we will go with newly unlocked silk clothes.
Now in silk clothes, we have a lot of choices, and the two best choices we have are the Silk Pants and the Silk Gloves. We will go with the Silk Gloves because the Silk Pants is way more expensive on materials, but it is cheaper on tax, still not worth it. Reaching level 100 requires you to have 1,096,200 XP Points.
Silk Glove Material Requirements
To craft the SIlk Gloves, the materials we will need are one Tier IV and two others. We will need the following amount of materials to craft 725 Silk Gloves:
- 2,900x Tier 4 Cloth: For the Tier 4 cloth, we recommend silk, and to craft silk, you will need Sateen, Silk Threads, and Crossweave. To craft Sateen, you will need Crossweave and Linen, which you can craft from Fibre.
- 2,900x Leathers: For the Leather, the best and cheapest option is our handy Corse Leather. You can easily gather the Rawhide to craft it.
- 725x Metals: Lastly, metal and the best option here is Iron Ingot. Gathering Iron Ore for Iron Ingot should be easy if you are at Armoring level 150.
Level 150 – 200
And finally, we are on the 4th and the final phase to reach Armoting level 200 from 150. Once you achieve level 150, you are almost at the end, so you unlock all the goodies to craft. But the item we will be using to reach Armoring level 200 is the Infused Silk Gloves. The reasons for that are simple; firstly, it is very cheap, and then lastly, the tax on crafting is also very low.
Infused Silk Gloves Materials Requirements
So to craft the Infused Silk Gloves, you will need one Tier 5 material, and for the rest, you can use the Tier 2. The materials you will need are the following:
- 4,948x Tier 5 Cloth: Firstly we recommend the infused SIlk Cloth for the Tier 5 Cloth. Getting it is pain since you need Wirefiber, Corssweave, and Silk to craft it. Then to craft silk, you need Satin, Crossweave, and Silk Threads. Lastly, to craft Sateen you need Linen that you need to craft with Fibre and for that you need Corssweave.
- 4,948x Leathers: For leather as always, use Coarse Leather, which you can easily craft from Rawhide.
- 1,237x Metals: Lastly for metal use Iron Ingot which you get from Iron Ore
The new players might not have the raw materials required to follow our New World Armoring Leveling Guide. That’s why we have decided to go over most of the raw materials needed for crafting the items mentioned above. This is not a mining guide; hence we will just discuss gathering materials briefly. Now that is out of the way let’s get started.
The best way to get Iron Ore is from the initial mining zones. The quantity required to reach level 50 is not much, so just a few nodes at the initial zones should be sufficient. As for more quantities, you can always check out detailed mining routes for Iron Ore Nodes in Gutlass Keys and Everfall.
The Rawhide can be collected from all the skinnable animals, like bunnies, bears, boars, wolves, or as such. These animals are spread throughout the world of New World, and you will not have any trouble finding them and collecting the required Rawhide.
To collect Fibre a great location is between Gutkass Keys and Windsdraft. We will mark the location on the map given below. You can collect a great amount of Fiber in that area. With proper routing in that area, you can easily yield from 3,000 to 3,400 fibers in 30 minutes or so.
For collecting Silk Threads, you can go to two places. The first is Brightwood, where you will find a lot of SIlk Threads and if for some reason you can not go there yet, then go to Morningdale.
At both of those locations, you will find enough Silk Threads to craft the items needed for you to increase your Armroing levels in New World.
Lastly, we have the Wirefiber that we need to collect. And the best place or preferred place to collect it is in the northern area of Edengrove. As the map below shows, there are a lot of places to collect it from.
With that, now you know how to collect all the materials required to reach Armoring level 200 in New World.
That was everything that you needed to know about how to reach the maximum Armoring level. The New World Armoring leveling guide dived the leveling for each portion and lastly, we had a brief guide for collecting all the raw materials required. If there are any questions or queries you have about leveling Armoring in New World, let us know in the comments.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍