There are plenty of puzzles in Star Wars Jedi Survivor that will definitely not leave you bored at all. There are different Chambers that are found in the game. These Chambers start with the Chambers Of Duality, and then you come across the Star Wars Jedi Survivor’s Chamber Of Reason. It is a very simplistic puzzle, but it can get really confusing as you go through it. There are a total of 8 Collectibles that will be in the area of the Chamber.
You can watch our Chamber Of Reason video or continue reading this guide:
Getting The Rumor
Including the Chamber Of Duality, there are a total of 7 chambers currently in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Chamber Of Reason comes right next after completing the Duality Chamber. The Chamber Of Reason is essentially a side quest that you can totally avoid if you want to. If you really want the Dexterity Perk, it is extremely important to complete it. You have to actually get the Rumor of the Chamber Of Reason from an NPC called Toa.
Locating The Chamber Of Reason
So in order to locate the Chamber Of Reason, you must not do that much. You can just open your map, and after talking to TOA, your Rumor will appear on “The Basalt Rift”. You are going to start by going to the Meditation Point near the Basalt Rift. These Meditation Points are essential to navigate you throughout the map of Kobah. You will, though, need to explore a bit, but it won’t be a drag because it is the fun part.
I can help you with clear instructions to avoid wasting time here and there and getting straight to the Chamber Of Reason. What you need to do is:
- So first and foremost, you should quickly sit on a meditation point and use it to fast-travel to the Basalt Rift.
- Then you can move forward from the mediation point, and well, you see some nasty Storm Troopers talking.
- It is up to you whether you want to engage in a fight with them or not, but it is not suggested.
- Once you get past that point, you will find this broken log that created a bridge so you can just run past that and don’t fall.
- Now there will be a sort of a completely broken bridge way above the ground that you may see far off.
- That is the main location of the Rumor.
- Before that, just climb the Root Wall like always, and upon arriving at the bridge, look to your left.
- You will see the hilarious Hulk-like beating of a stormtrooper by two hairy beasts.
- It is up to your personal preference whether you shouldn’t interfere or not, so just force pull the rope on the broken bridge and open the gate of the Chamber Of Reason with your special key.
Chamber Of Reason Solution
So this Rumor tells us exactly to “Explore The High Republic Chamber In The Forest.” Now it is fairly easy, but you as well get a soft lock if you don’t properly use Purple Orbs. This glitch has caused extreme disappointment among many players, and you can hope that the developers will have solved the problem by the time you read this article.
So as soon as you enter the chamber, the elevator will start descending into the main puzzle area. You will drop down via the rope. Now the puzzle starts as this will be your first action. These series of steps are the quickest and the easiest, so sit tight and let’s walk through the Star Wars Jedi Survivor Chamber Of Reason.
- As soon as you get down, you will see an Orb Amplifier s and a switch on the platform.
- In the wall straight ahead of you will be a cauldron with an Orb on it.
- You need to force pull the Orb out of its cub and place it onto Ampflier.
- The main trick here is to use the switch in the middle of the platform to switch the amplifier onto the right.
- What this will do is create a sort of purple bridge for you to cross on.
- After Crossing the right bridge, you will find yet another Orb so that you can use it on the far upper level.
- You need to use whatever Force Pull button you have to break the wall and retrieve the Orb.
- Now use the switch again to move the Orb Amplifier onto the left to make a bridge path.
After crossing the Left Bridge, you will find an elevator heading to the First Floor of the puzzle. Before that, do pick up the first out of eight of the Collectibles, which is basically an Echo. For that, you have to drop the Orb for a while, so do it quickly before it breaks. As you get up, you can quickly attach the orb to the Orb Amplifier so that it doesn’t break when you return. Move across the room, and you will see the Second Collectible, which is also an Echo.
- Now you will see that the left bridge is forming and deforming and glitching, making it not possible to walk.
- Just simply use the switch in the middle of the room again as it moves again to form the right bridge.
- Now while moving across the bridge, you might want to sort of Force Pull the original Orb used earlier.
- You can get in trouble quite a lot with these orbs as you have to backtrack a lot, and if the orb breaks, well.
- So use the Orb from below and put it onto the next Orb Amplifier once you cross the bridge.
- Do not push the Switch button yet.
- Just go across the newly formed bridge, which basically leads to your Third Collectible and, again, an Echo.
- Now, you may use the switch so that you can now get up to the second floor of the puzzle.
- Now you go forward and cross the bridge and see that there will be three collectibles out of the eight on the platform.
- Once you reach the platform on the right side is yet another and the last echo of this location and the fourth collectible.
- For the fifth collectible, right up ahead is a BD-1 Scan that will be logged into your databank like every other scan.
- Now at the end of the platform or at the edge, you will find a data disc, the sixth collectible as of now.
- The Seventh Collectible is actually a secret chest that is extremely useful and a little tricky to open.
- This is where most of the players get glitched into the game because of the wrong orb placements.
- It is simple, really; all you have to do now is just pick the orb from the elevator and throw it inside the yellowish circular opening.
- If you go around the wall, you will see the gate of the chest area opened up, and you may open the chest.
- Inside the chest is a Lightsaber Emitter called the Diligence, which will really help create a stronger saber.
- Be careful not to force-pull the Orb. If you are inside the gate, once you are out, you may pull the orb.
- Now for the eighth and final collectible for the Chamber Of Reason, it will unlock a perk.
- Take the orb from whatever place you want at this point and yank onto the Orb Amplifier to create a bridge.
- A fancy structure will rise with the “Dexterity Perk” in between, interact with it to receive it, and the Chamber Of Reason puzzle will be completed.
If this was your last Jedi Chamber out of all 7 then you will receive the Stars Tours Trophy for the completion. Now. Upon the completion of this entire puzzle, you can head over to the Rambler’s Reach Area. In this area, the underground level has an Alignment Control Center. You can fast-travel top it through a meditation point. Slice the console up through BD-1, and you will have completed the process.
Upon slicing it, a Map Upgrade will be unlocked. This Map upgrade essentially shows you all of the unfound upgrades on the Holographic Map. It is crucial to get this upgrade since it is one of the Five Map Upgrades.
So this was the entire perfect way to execute the puzzle of the Star Wars Jedi Survivor Chamber Of Reason. It is very easy and should take about 10 to 15 minutes or less to complete. Completing this will give the basic knowledge of the Chamber Puzzles in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. If you are having trouble finding stims check out the guide over All Stim Locations.
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor Mysterious Keycode
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Spawn Of Oggdo
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor BEST Skills
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Increase Maximum Health
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍