Starfield allows players to explore planets upon planets, explore the universe, and embark on a tremendous journey, but often, returning to your parents is all you need. Players might want to know the Starfield Parents Location, therefore a detailed walkthrough of where you can find them, and get your hands on the traits it offers too!
Overview Of Your Parents In Starfield
One of the first things that players might want to know is their Starfield Parent’s Location, but before doing so, another thing that you will want to see is whether you are even able to visit them or not.
- You can only visit them if you have found and picked the Starfield Kid Stuff Parents Location, which grants you a specific trait.
At the start, you will be able to choose a total of three traits, which, if you choose the Kid Stutf trait, will ensure that your parents will stay alive and well.
- In doing so, you will also be granted the ability to visit your parents at home, but the downside is that you will need to send 2% of your total credits to Starfield Parents Not Home every week.
Parents’ House Location
Kicking things off, if you are to plan to meet your parents and use the Starfield Kid Stuff Parents Location, then you will need to make a few jumps!
- One of the first things you will want to do is carry out a Gravity jump to Jemison, part of a small mission known as the One Small Step.
- From here, you will be able to take your ship all the way to Alpha Centauri, and you will be prepared to head there.
- The United Colonies Security will first hold you back, and they will prepare you for a scan.
- After the scan, the UC Sec Chimera will tell you that the scan has been completed, that no contraband has been found on your ship, and that you are clear for landing.
- After you have learned there, you should be able to open the door of your ship, which will allow you to step outside.
- From the terminal, you should start running past the notice to visitors and the arrivals boards displayed on the walls.
- From here, you want to keep running straight (the destination marker should help you out here a lot), and head towards the NAT transit train.
- After you do so, it will ask you for a specific destination and offer options like MAST District, Residential District, or Commercial District.
- Go ahead and choose the Residential District, and then board the transit car.
- After this, you want to start making your way to the Pioneer Towers, a grey building with its doors open.
- Head inside for the elevators and the family apartments, and this is where you will find out if your Starfield Parents Missing or not.
- Head to the door of your parent’s apartment, and if you are greeted by your Dad inside, you know that the Starfield Parents Not Home situation is a lie.
Meeting The Parents
Once you reach their house and find the Starfield Parent’s Location, the next thing to do is interact with them. Head closer to the dad and start talking to him; he will seem extremely surprised to see you here.
- After he informs the mother that you have appeared, he tells you that he is thrilled to see you, but then he asks if you are under contract with Argos Extractors.
- After this, you will inform them that you are now working under Constellation, and your parents will be incredibly proud of you for achieving this achievement.
After catching up with them, you can take a short walk around the home to live out some memories again, and knowing that you don’t have to deal with Starfield Parents Not In Apartment and being able to interact with them should help relieve the memories.
- In between this, if you interact with your parents while they are sitting in the living room, you should be able to talk to them, and when you do so, they will ask about your significant other and if you have any.
From here, you can either choose to say no or yes to the relationship question, and after that, you can ask your parents what they have been up to and what you have been Starfield Parents Missing out on.
- You can also choose to catch up with your father, and he will tell you that he threw a party for his retirement on Thursday when he taught his final class and that he is now a retiree.
Kick Parents Out Of Apartment
Now, a rather mean thing you can try doing to get rid of the Starfield Parents Kid Stuff Location Trait is to have them kicked out of the apartment.
- While talking to your dad, he will ask you if you want to talk about anything, and there will be a fourth option.
- Your dad does not seem to have a negative reaction to your news, and he tells you that they will move out of the apartment, which means that they will be Starfield Not Home any longer.
After this, your dad asks you to say goodbye to your mother, as they will need to start finding new places immediately.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Starfield Parents Location guide! While interacting with the Parents in Starfield, why not read the Starfield Overdesigned Mission guide? Alongside that, the How To Wait In Starfield guide is a must-read!
- Starfield: Check Out Your Ships Inventory
- Starfield: Persuasion
- Starfield: Console Commands
- Starfield: New Atlantis
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍