Cammy is one of the breakthrough fighters in the character roster of Street Fighter 6. She is a rush-down fighter with powerful anti-air and damage attacks. Most of her attacks compromise defense and health to deal maximum damage to enemies. Furthermore, her offensive attacks are pretty fast and make her moves hard to react to.
In terms of story, in Street Fighter 6, Cammy’s appearance is very different from her previous versions.
She first started out as one of the members of the special forces team called the Delta Red.
- She was also code-named Doll Cammy and Killer Bee.
- Cami has changed a lot of groups, but most of the time, you will see her in specialized military groups with her main goal of defeating M Bison.
- In Street Fighter 6, we see her in casual clothes, which is way different from her previous incarnations.
- Cammy’s voice actor in Street Fighter 6 is Caitlin Glass.
- In Street Fighter 6, Cammy’s age is set to be 16 years in a general character.
- However, according to her in-game birth date, Cammy’s age should be around 55 in Street Fighter 6, as she was born on January 6th, 1974.
Being one of the confirmed characters in Street Fighter 6, Cammy has fast-forwarded and switchable attacks. She is also able to do powerful combinations like the hooligan combo that makes her attacks hard to react and counter.
If your opponent is backing up a lot, Street Fighter 6 Cammy can easily cross the distance, thanks to her speed.
Keep in mind that she is not meant for blocking attacks as she is capable of sacrificing her defense and health to deal maximum damage output to her enemies.
- Since her blocking is not that powerful, she is a bit weak towards enemies like Marisa and Zangief. This is probably because of her rushed gameplay style.
- Therefore against characters with a bigger health pool like Ken, make sure not to give them any window of opportunity to perform a special attack and take out a major health chunk of Cammy.
- When compared to the likes of Manon and Blanka, Cammy has a very good range and can perform better against Zoners.
- Cammy is the best character if you want to utilize a rush-down fighter in Street Fighter 6. Also, you can use her as your main if you enjoy taking risks and can sacrifice some of your defense for more damage.
- In case your play style is more defensive than offensive, then I highly recommend not using Cammy, as her health pool is not sufficient to block incoming attacks for a longer duration.
- Therefore you can use fighters with a bigger health pool instead.
Her special moves include attacks like the Spiral Arrow, which is great for ending deadly kick combinations. However, I recommend using it at a longer range as it is punishable by enemies.
Her anti-air attack, called Cannon Spike, is also a good option.
- One of her best special moves is the Hooligan Combination which is great for confusing enemies.
- You will also be able to feint this attack in case you have been using it a lot in battles.
- Her Cannon Strike Attack will allow Cammy to jump in the forward direction and perform a dive kick while aiming at the lower torso of the enemy.
- This is great for throwing them off and making them vulnerable to incoming attacks.
- Another one of her special moves includes the Quick Spin Knuckle, but you can perform a side switch and deal a powerful punch to take up a major amount of enemies held.
There are three super arts of Street Fighter 6 Cammy that you can perform.
The first super art is the Spin Drive Smasher, best used with other attacks to make up a powerful combination.
- It is definitely one of the most powerful level 1 Reversals that Cammy can perform and can give you a significant advantage over your enemies.
- The second super art of Cammy is called the Killer Bee Spin, unlocked on level 2.
- Moreover, the best part about it is that it can be performed in the air, and while performing it, Cammy will kick her opponents.
- It can be used in different combinations as well as an ender move.
- The last super art move of Cammy is the Delta Red Assault which is a Level 3 attack. If you are up against enemies like Ryu, who use projectiles as their main attacks, you can always use the delta red assault super art move to counter them.
- This attack can easily dodge any incoming projectile attacks and is great to use with different attacks and combinations.
Summing It Up
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on Street Fighter 6 Cammy, along with her voice actor, age, and story. You can also check out the guide on the story and plot of Street Fighter 6. Lastly, you can also check out the guide on all editions of Street Fighter 6.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍