You may find yourself scratching your head as you try to find and conquer the Temple Eta Starfield dungeon in the Into the Unknown mission. Starfield has its fair share of puzzles, and “Into the Unknown” is full of them. Nonetheless, it is worth the trouble, granted the spectacular loot waiting for you at the end.
How To Find Temple Eta In Starfield
Temple Eta is a large monument located on Procyon III in the Procyon A System in Starfield, which you can reach as part of the Into The Unknown mission.
After completing the first part of the Into the Unknown mission by collecting the required artifacts, you’ll be prompted by Matteo and Vladimir to travel to Porycon III and investigate an anomaly. That mission objective eventually leads you to the Temple Eta location.
Procyon III is a planetary body in the Procyon A system. The coordinates are marked if you have the mission active, but navigating the planet can be very confusing even then. Additionally, a known Starfield Into the Unknown bug may have removed the Procyon III map marker, which you may have to fix.
- The first thing you have to do to find the Temple is look for distortions on your scanner(LB or F).
- When scanning, you’ll see more potent distortions in a specific direction.
- Follow the direction of the strong anomalies until you come across a large structure, the Temple Eta.
- There are many enemies scattered along the path, mostly Shieldshells, so be prepared to fight when following the anomalies.
- Additionally, there are many points of interest on the planet on your path that you should avoid at the moment and explore later.
Into The Unknown Bug Mission Prerequisites
There is a chance that most of the events may not be triggering for you when following the steps listed above. To avoid that, make sure that you have started the Into the Unknown mission and completed the first part of that mission. It simply includes collecting two artifacts from Nesoi in the Olympus System and Niira in the Narion system. After you add these artifacts to your collection at the lodge, the second part of the mission triggers.
How To Solve The Temple Eta’s Puzzle In Starfield
You should now see the Starfield Temple Eta location map bookmark. Once inside the Temple Eta, navigating it can be challenging because the dungeon is a rather vague puzzle. As you enter, you will start to float because of the lack of gravity there. When the rings have started spinning, and you’re thinking that this Temple is just an empty ruin, is when the puzzle begins.
Just follow the steps listed below to solve the puzzle:
- Navigate to the room in the Temple.
- You should see a couple of clusters made of sparks scattered here and there.
- They will continuously disappear and reappear at random spots across the room.
- You must go between these clusters before they disappear swiftly and carefully (you may have to use your boost pack in Starfield).
- Missing these rings will reset the progress you have made so far.
- A good indicator of progression is the speed of the spinning rings in the room will increase, and the music will grow more intense with each successful encounter.
- After the final cluster, the metal rings will stop moving and open up a gate in the form of a shiny portal.
- Walk through the gate, and you will be rewarded for finishing the Temple Eta dungeon.
Temple Eta Completion Rewards
Given the quizzical and vague nature of the puzzle at the Starfield Temple Eta Location, it is only fair that the reward must be just as grand. Thankfully, Starfield does not disappoint there and awards you with your first power.
You will be given the Anti-Gravity Field power once you walk through the gate. The Anti-Gravity Field power helps you create a localized field of low gravity, which is quite reminiscent of the Temple itself. It is the main reason behind completing the “Into the Unknown” missions.
That concludes my guide on how to find Temple Eta and solve the puzzle within. Of course, if you’re not careful, you might find yourself stuck in Temple Eta when solving the door, so it’s best to follow the procedure as accurately as possible to avoid any mishappenings. While you are here, consider checking out another intriguing article on What Happened to Earth in Starfield. If that doesn’t pique your interest, you can consider learning more about the Best Traits in Starfield.
- Starfield: All Crimson Fleet Questline Missions
- Starfield: Paradiso Mission
- Starfield: All Religions
- Starfield: Best Starting Skills
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍