Each character in Zold:out has unique abilities related to them, which use action points to be cast onto the enemies and other targets. Our Zold:out Tier List explores all the options and ranks all the characters according to their performance and spells in the latest version (00.13.02). There is a total of 30 characters in the game to create the best combination of characters.
- Each of the 30 characters ranked in the Zold:out tier list has distinct skills to differentiate into different categories.
- Tier-S characters like Natalie, and Karen are the strongest and most skilled, with unique powers that can defeat enemies quickly, making it important to acquire one as soon as possible.
- Tier-A includes characters like Ashley, Charity, etc, with special attributes that make them powerful enough to defeat foes and are great alternatives to Tier-S characters, working well with them to clear challenges quickly.
- Although not the strongest, Tier-B characters such as Adelaide and Irene can be beneficial at the start of the game, working as support for higher-tier characters.
- For optimal efficiency in Zold:out, it’s advisable to avoid using certain characters listed in Tier-C, only including them when necessary, as they depend on their teammates for support due to their lower stats.
- Tier-D characters like Helide and Oscar, etc., have below-average characteristics that are not worth upgrading and should be used only when absolutely necessary.
- The Tier-F characters like Milly, Chloe, etc., should generally be ignored as they don’t contribute much to improving the draft’s quality.
Our Ranking Summary:
|Tier-S||Ashley, Natalie, Karen, Gloria, Grace|
|Tier-A||Dorothy, Charity, Veronica, Adelaide|
|Tier-B||Irene, Ian, Eleonora|
|Tier-C||Cocolin, Jane, Vivian, Ella, Felicia|
|Tier-D||Helide, Oscar, Lorna|
|Tier-F||Baron, Chloe, Alger, Celia, Curl, Milly|
All Characters Comparison
Tier-S in Zold:Out tier list has the characters with the best intelligence, strength, and defense mechanism, which makes them stand out from all the other characters. They have considerably unique powers that can outcome any enemy with their swift attacks. They are the strongest characters in the game in terms of their skills and the finest characters overall. We advise making an immediate effort to acquire a Tier-S character.
NatalieNatalie is viewed as an extremely strong character because of her spells and personality attributes, plus she is an incredibly skilled and resilient character.
- Her ‘Guide of Wind’ ability increases the movement of her allies by 35 percent.
- Natalie’s awakened skill is the ‘Awakened Enhancement,’ which increases the basic stats by 10%.
- Defense skill is the ‘Robust III,’ which lifts the HP by 25% on the supreme level.
- Her ultimate ‘Blessing of Wind’ pulls back her allies in from a long distance and increments their MDF by 500 for two turns.
- While they are close to her, allied units can gain a significant advantage in terms of MDP and HP.
- She should mostly be stationed close to the allied troops so that her allies can benefit from her abilities.
- Natalie’s moves are no better when her enemies are too far away from her.
KarenKaren is an elf who wields a sword and swooshes it in the face of an adversary as her powers in the sword stand out among all the duelists in the kingdom.
- Karens’ passive abilities are ‘Sword’s Maid’s Dignity’ which lessens the attacker’s ATK by 25%.
- ‘Nobel Pride’ is her other passive ability which increases its Physical damage by 15% helping against high-damage enemies.
- Pretty good at ganking when she is close to her foes.
- Grace’s ultimate reduces the damage by 45% from enemies and increases healing by 100%.
- Her gameplay heavily relies on his ultimate ability, making her somewhat one-dimensional without it.
- She has a poor scaling factor as compared to Natalie.
GloriaGloria is a diva who roams around and does well in dances but she is also a demon when it comes to dealing heavy and unexpected blows to the enemy.
- Her 1st passive ability is ‘Global Fire’, which creates a burning effect in the terrain for 20 ticks.
- ‘Dance of Flames’ is her second passive, which reduces the fire resistance of the enemy by 10, so good against high-fire resistance characters.
- Her 1st spell after the 2nd would be a huge advantage in terms of damage and diminish the enemy’s effect to heal.
- Her ‘Fire Skin’ inflicts heavy magic damage and creates a burning effect for 5 seconds, dealing 1250 damage in total to annihilate the enemy.
- Gloria is a kind of character whose skills are all related to each other and create a magnifying impact when cast properly.
- Her attacks have a medium range, therefore, her deployment should depend on the circumstances.
- You’ll need her to be away from foes at times and close to them at others.
GraceGrace, an elusive Beastfolk sister having strength, has extensive knowledge in combat and can answer almost any question, though her responses to specific details may be unclear.
- Her 1st passive is the ‘Venom Quiver’, which applies poison for two turns and deals 600 damage in total, creating a good continuous damage effect.
- ‘Venom Blast’ is her second passive which creates an effect of reducing the attack of all enemies by 15%, which can be used against high-attack enemies.
- Her ultimate spreads the poison in a medium area for three turns and can be a great advantage when there are many foes, and they are all attacking at once.
- Her attacks and spells must be used in a coordinated way to inflict the most damage.
- She can be used in some situations against a horde of enemies in a pretty good way, but in some cases, her abilities are not that effective against single targets.
This tier in Zold:out tier list contains characters that are not perfect in every aspect but do have some special attributes which make them unique and powerful to overcome any foe. Excellent characters who work well as stand-ins if you can’t find an S tier. They work well with Tier-S characters and can quickly assist you in clearing stuff.
AshleyAshley’s spells and attributes make her an agile and versatile character, who can deliver a powerful attack to enemies from behind.
- The ‘Bloodlust’ is also an interesting spell that does not only deal 1400 true damage but also aids you by increasing your ultimate charge by 1.
- Ashley’s second spell also reduces the basic HP of the enemy unit by 25% and reduces the poison resistance by 50.
- The arrows can pierce through the armor of foes like wildfire and should be used properly.
- Her Ultimate deals a massive physical blow to the foe and boosts the ATK by 40%, and stacks the vulnerable marks to 3.
- Ashley should be placed behind the allied characters and have enough range to hit enemy lines.
- She cannot escape the enemy lines when she is captured inside.
DorothyDorothy is a magical girl who seeks to bring peace, harmony, love, and hope to the world, avoiding harm and devastation.
- Dorothy heals but also deals damage up to a great extent.
- Her ‘Punishment Plan increases the intelligence by 375 for two turns, and the 2nd passive use wands to raise the strength by the same amount.
- She can withstand cold strikes from opponents because she has a vast reserve of health.
- Dorothy’s ultimate deals significant damage in a short period to devastate any enemy and push them back over a large distance. It also increases her attack by 50%.
- She should be placed in areas where she can cure her allies’ wounds without taking damage herself.
- This may hamper all the other characters since they all depend on her efforts to run smoothly.
- It should always be noted that you do not focus so much on the damage that you forget the main purpose of healing your other characters.
CharityCharity is not your usual character but an archeologist as she has an ocean of knowledge in this field, incommensurate with her age.
- ‘Solver of the Puzzle’ is her skill in which MOV is increased by 30% for one turn.
- Her Skill of defense is called the ‘Magic condensation,’ which increases basic HP by 25% and provides an ultimate charge of +10 at the start of the battle.
- Her 1st passive is ‘Ancient Protection,’ which reduces all kinds of damage, whether fire, lightning, cold, or poison, from allies in a large area by 40%.
- The ‘Secret of Shard’ protects teammates inside the region from burning, poison, electrocution, and freezing effects and increases their physical and magical attack by 20%.
- She has a very weak starting phase.
- Those kinds of characters should be picked with those who are good at initiating stage.
- Charity’s character dynamics are more toward healing.
VeronicaVeronica is a highly skilled and promising knight in the chivalric order, whose mischievous behavior is actually motivated by evil intentions.
- Veronica is an extremely mobile character as well as displays high-potential skills.
- Her spells are ‘Intentions,’ which escalates the HP by 95% and increases physical attack by 20%
- ‘Prankish Graffiti’; when using weapons in the first stance ultimate against enemies, heals 1400 HP.
- Because of the attack bonus you receive at the beginning of the game, “Ill intention” is a highly special kind of skill that you should use.
- She dashes to the required location while delivering physical damage using her ultimate
- Her skills are beautiful yet should be used according to the need of the situation rather than just throwing them all at once.
- She can have some rough matchups because of her inability to fix inside some drafts.
Although not the strongest in Zold:out tier list, they make decent fillers at the beginning of the zold:out. You can use them as a support option to help your A-tier and S-tier characters. Since you don’t have the luxury of high-tier characters, they can be of great use to you. The details of every character are mentioned in Zold:out Tier List.
AdelaideThe eldest daughter of the Wiltards, hailing from one of the thirteen prominent noble houses in the country, lacks friends her age, despite having many siblings.
- Adelaide is the kind of character who shines in all areas of damage, healing, and resistance against damage.
- ‘Stride of Winter’ reduces the damage taken from the enemy by 20% and deals 10% more physical damage to them.
- You can also use her ‘Fortunade of Winter’ to counter enemy spells by gaining 300MDF for two turns.
- She is good at surviving freezing attacks as well as using freezing damage on enemies.
- Adelaide has a large HP pool compared to others, so placing her directly in front of the enemies would be a huge advantage.
- Adelaide’s placement at the back lines would be very less effective.
- She is a one-dimensional character, mostly dealing with freeze damage.
IreneWhen compared with others, Irene is regarded among the faithful as the chosen one in prophecy because of her ability to communicate with the Gods.
- Irene does not only reduce the incoming damage coming from the front lines of the opposition but also heals allied units at the same time.
- Her skill: ‘Gloriole of Prophecy,’ which heals allies in the medium area for 160 HP per tick when their HP reaches below 50%.
- ‘Providence,’ which boosts the maximum HP of the target by 25%.
- These abilities should be reserved for a situation where the enemy is anticipated to make a sudden move.
- Irene’s ultimate can be considered a blessing for the whole team when they need HP to survive the battlefield.
- She is a healing character, so picking her up with other healing characters would put the team at a disadvantage.
- Irene does not have much to offer in damage against enemies.
- Ian’s traps can be used when you don’t want to engage the enemy immediately in the same turn.
- His first and second skills, “Modified trap” and “Trap setter,” respectively, are traps that do 20% more damage to opponents.
- Moreover, his ‘Trap Mastery‘ reduces the cost of the traps by three, which results in the frequent use of his passives.
- His traps can be very puzzling for opponents.
- Ian is more like a trap-oriented character whose spells give effects after 2 to 3 turns.
- He is a ranged character, so he should be moved away from melee enemies.
EleonoraEleonora is the daughter of the Winfields invincible; her family is one of the 13 renowned families among the nobles of the kingdom.
- Eleonora is nerfed in the latest patch but is still better than many.
- Her passive abilities include “Precise Shot,” which boosts physical attack by 5% and gives the bearer one additional action point.
- ‘Crossfire’ is another skill in which archers have a 30% chance to increase the physical attack by 70%. ‘Swift Swing’ is her skill of defense.
- Elenora requires room to throw her arrows; therefore, positioning her outside of the opponent’s assault range is necessary.
- She cannot take on solo enemies but rather cast spells on a range of enemies.
In the Zold:out tier list, these are the characters needed If you wish to efficiently clear content, it is better to avoid including these heroes in your party. They should only be utilized when necessary. They rely on their comrades for assistance because they lack the stats to defeat their foes on their own.
CocolinDesert perceives the desert as a symbol of hope and the best thing in the world and is widely recognized for her tenacity.
- Cocolin has a high HP burst increase that helps her to sustain damage.
- Both her 1st and 2nd passive abilities help her to maintain a balance between her HP and fighting spirit.
- Healing and inflicting damage, she can do both at the same time.
- Cocolin cannot escape from her enemies when trapped.
- Her stats have been nerfed in this patch.
- She is not powerful throughout the whole game but needs a power spike of her ultimate to start making some impact in the game.
JaneJane follows a strict hierarchy and is a straight disciple but being a commoner, she frequently experiences discrimination.
- Choosing her would be a decent option when you do not have enough to go to the higher-tier characters.
- Her 1st and 2nd passive spells play a fine role in team play moves.
- The former reduces the MDF of the target by 220% by two turns.
- The latter increases the INT by 220 for one turn each when you use a weapon.
- Jane is not very good at clearing the hordes of foes.
- Her ultimate deals a little of all kinds of damage, so not that much effective.
VivianVivian, a Beastfolk worker adopted by the tavern, gains a reputation as an attractive waitress among regulars due to her distinct hair color.
- When using her weapons against enemies, Vivian deals damage and also knocks them back a distance.
- Her ‘Hurl of Serve’ increases the defense of allies.
- Vivian is just an average medium-tier hero so picking her only when you do not have any other option would be the most suitable decision to take.
- Her cooldowns are also more than the other heroes.
EllaElla possesses a unique ability to ignite things, giving her unexpected combat prowess at a young age, but it’s unclear why a Beastfolk of her age is alone.
- Ella is extremely good for enemies with low fire resistance.
- Her normal spells add to the effect of burning when cast after the ‘Scorching flame.’
- Second spell after the first would create an amplifying effect in general and deal more damage to the target.
- Self-healing skills are not good.
- It cannot block crowd control and all damaging spells.
- Ella has mediocre ranged stats and should be avoided picking when you already have good ranged characters picked.
FeliciaFelicia, a passionate warrior, is inspired to paint the entire realm and embarks on a national painting journey to achieve her ambition, turning her momentary inspiration into a lasting reality.
- Felicia’s 1st passive former deals injuries to foes in the medium range and reduces the movement speed by 20%.
- ‘Color Scheme’ reduces the next DMG taken by 25% for three turns when you use a weapon toward an ally. Her defense skill boosts the health pool by 25% and the ultimate charges by 2.
- Good at lower levels of the game.
- Her overall score is not that great, but to fix her in your team when you do not have any other option is not also a very bad idea.
- Felicia cannot turn the tide of the game alone but rather depends more on her allies because of her stats.
Not worth upgrading and using only at those times when it is desperately needed. This zold:out’s tier characters are only those which have below-par characteristics.
HelideA weapon crafter who dreams of having a peaceful world, though he claims himself a pacifist, Helide is always the one who stirs things up when facing an annoying problem.
Stats Level 12
- Helide’s ‘Fire Proof’ suit helps him remain protected from the fire damage coming from the other side.
- The suit protects Helide from the fire as well as heals him.
- He is good at taking less fire damage as well as doing more fire damage.
- Helide does not very well take every other kind of damage except Fire.
- His stats are just ordinary; that’s why he is in Tier D.
- Helide is only picked in very specific situations when required.
OscarOscar, a teenage entrepreneur, desires to establish a peaceful society, but his occasional inscrutability makes it difficult to understand him fully, and despite his two healing passives, he still relies on others for assistance.
Stats Level 12
- ‘Prediction and preparation’ grants an immunity shield to him when the battle starts.
- It protects him from one incoming attack and gains a shield (if without one) every 30 ticks.
- He does not want to face the enemy straight forward but rather strategically.
- Oscar’s ultimate spell is not an offensive one like others but uses a defensive approach.
- If you already have a healer in the draft then going for him would not be a wise option since he does not deal damage rather his only point is to heal his allies.
LornaLorna, a secretive maid, works tirelessly at the weapon shop, with only one individual in Ozin Port privy to her past.
Stats Level 12
- Lorna’s Chanting increases the Magic Attack by 15%, so better to pick when you need more magic attacks.
- She inflicts damage and also reduces the armor of enemies.
- When do not require magic damage, Lorna is not that useful.
- Lorna is only needed at lower-level games with less effort.
- Her scaling phase of levels is a little below average.
In zold:out these are the kind of characters that should be ignored completely most of the time. They do not contribute significantly to improving the standard of the draft.
BaronBaron, a Timberjack from Vanni port, has a straight face but loses his temper when annoyed, prompting some to question his right to lumber in the forest at night.
Stats Level 12
- His ‘Range Counterstrike‘ reduces the attack’s Defense by 250 for three next turns.
- Byron’s Ultimate is a simple one called ‘Passionate‘ in which Strength and defense rise by 50 for three turns.
- His ultimate provides him with immunity against burning, poison, electrocution, and freeze damage.
- After the effect of his ultimate expires, he gains burning for ten ticks.
- Byron is immobile and does not move with much agility.
- He is consistent with his spells throughout the game and requires more cooldowns.
ChloeChloe, a curious and secretive child, is fascinated by the world’s mysteries and adeptly attacks her enemies without being detected.
Stats Level 12
- Chloe is only picked for the start stages of the game.
- She is good at the lower levels when required because of her versatile spells.
- Suffers a lot of damage because of the low armor.
- Chloe is too weak and requires an expert to get even a lower amount of advantage over the enemy.
AlgerAlger is a unique kind of person and his desire for gold makes him wealthy among all the 13 kingdoms.
Stats Level 12
- Alger’s only advantage to pick is that he performs somewhat better than lower-tier characters in the lower-level stages because of his stats.
- It is not her skills holding her back but rather her lack of overall usefulness.
- Alger remains a niche in her usage.
- She is not a very good character game and is thus placed in the lowest tier of the game, and her skills are not that effective in the live gameplay.
CeliaCelia, a rookie from Auvn ethnicity, bears the weight of her family’s responsibilities, making decisions that consider everyone’s concerns while being driven by her passion.
Stats Level 12
- Celia’s zoning skill is somewhat better than others in her tier.
- The stats of her damage are low.
- Celia cannot deal with more than one enemy unit without taking damage herself.
CurlCurl, a skilled and agile Beastfolk, has made a name for himself with his sharp mind and constant readiness to hunt.
Stats Level 12
- Curl’s stats are average among her tier characters.
- She has diverse skills, but in reality, they are not of any good use in the game.
- Curl has very low armor as well as low resistance against damage.
Milly, an elf with a mission, aims to bring hope to those who have lost it and encourages others to live life to the fullest.
Stats Level 12
- Occasionally in the early stages, your squad requires characters who can assist them in addition to their basic abilities, and she is one of them.
- Her stats are below average in even the lowest tier.
- Milly cannot withstand on her own because of her below-average stats.
- When her allies start to fall, Milly cannot provide any considerable assistance to save them.
Zold:out Tier List Ranking Criteria
We have ranked all the characters in the Tier List from S-F Tier with their Stats, MDF, and playability in this version (00.13.02). Those who don’t know what these terms mean, don’t worry. We will explain them right away.
- The stats are taken through thorough research from the game.
- Max stats are those in which the character has reached its full potential.
- MDF means defense against magic damage.
Since we played the game ourselves, the tier list may contain some personal preferences, but in the end, the characters are ranked only on their abilities. As a result, this tier list will aid in the selection of a team that will aid in the completion of the game.
That is nearly everything a player would need to know in order to build the ideal team in Zold:out. The most ideal option is to pick from S and A Tiers.
With so many different characters and spells, they couldn’t be ranked without actually being played. We have updated all the information according to the latest version (version 00.13.02). We gave each of the mentioned characters time and came up with this tier list. This is our experience, and some individuals may disagree with us, but we are open to any form of advice.
In the Zold:out tier list, We did our best to judge each character based on their stats, abilities, spells, traits, and personal characteristics before assigning them to the most appropriate tier, in our opinion. It would be best if you played each character yourself and then ranked them based on your gameplay. Moreover, if you are up for some news or information regarding gameplay, you can find some in this subreddit.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍