Warhammer 40K Darktide recently announced a new patch update that would be bringing forth several changes to the way the game operates and the general equipment collection. Players might want to know what the Warhammer 40k Darktide Indignatus MK Ive Crusher is, and it would be added to the recent update!
- The Warhammer 40k Darktide Indignatus MK Ive Crusher is an upcoming weapon that was announced in a recent patch update.
- Another weapon plus more updates are coming for the players on December 15th!
- The crusher was speculated to be used on the Ogryn or Zealot classes.
- The main benefit of having the crusher is simply that you can access and test out a new weapon during combat.
- The best way to get the new weapon is to wait until the patch update goes live.
Recent Patch Update
A few days ago, the community manager at Fatshark forums ended up posting a community update #5, which talked about the current game progression and what the future of the game holds for the players.
The patch talked about the recent release of the game, and they also talked about how popular the game had been getting and that it was quite humbling to see a large number of people being so excited about the gameplay and that they were excited to receive so much support from the player’s end.
Fatshark went on to talk about how they want their commitment to remain the same for the players, which is simply that all gamers playing the game should be enjoying it. They also talked about how they had seen the issues that players were facing with the game and that they were aptly working to fix the gameplay experience.
They said that this update would be their biggest one yet and would cover many of the issues that players had been facing.
Indignatus MK Ive Crusher
One of the main weapons that the forum talked about was the Indignatus MK Ive Crusher. There wasn’t a whole lot of information that was given to the community by the forum itself, and rather the forum only listed the name of the weapon and didn’t showcase any stats or any showcases.
The actual update was originally supposed to be out on the 14th of December, but it has been pushed back a day and is speculated to be out on the 15th of December. As per the community discussions, it was speculated that the Warhammer 40k Darktide Indignatus MK Ive Crusher itself could either be for the Ogryn class, which we will discuss below.
Now, when it comes to the Ogryn class, they are known to be one of the strengthiest classes, and they are also known to just go head-first into any fight that they can find, simply because they love to fight that much.
While being one of the strength classes, they can also be quite strong in combat as they can deal devastating blows to enemies, knocking them down and out instantly. They can appear deadly to enemies that dare approach them and will wipe them out.
Ogryns have a fierce style of fighting that allows them to be reckless but also makes the player who chooses the class have immense amounts of fun. As described by an anonymous bully, Ogryns will be able to be one of the biggest, meanest, and angriest fighters in the arena.
Now, when it comes to their talents, they have quite a few on their backs. Let’s take a look at what they are!
- One of the main abilities of the ogryn will be known as Bull Rish, and whenever it is used, the Ogryn class will be able to charge forward, which will cause them to cause knockback to enemies, and with that, Ogryns will also be able to gain a total of 25% attack speed, and they will also get 25% movement speed for a total of 5 seconds.
- When it comes to the Blitz, players will be able to use the Big Box of Hurt, which will allow players to throw out a box of grenades with immense enthusiasm towards a targetted enemy, which will allow there to be an attack that will cause immense damage.
- When it comes to the Iconic Skill, players will be able to use Thick Skin, which will simply increase the toughness damage negation by a total of 20%, and players will be able to get health damage reduction by 20% more too.
- When it comes to the aura, players can use the Intimidating Presence, which will increase the overall heavy melee attack damage by 10% for players, and allies in Coherency.
- Another iconic skill that players will get is the Excessive Force, which will simply increase the overall melee stagger that you can cause to enemies by a total of 25%.
- Last but not least, players will also be able to use the iconic skill, which is known as the Loyal Protector, which allows players to get reduced interruption whenever they end up being damaged while being revived or helping their fellow allies.
Moving on, let’s discuss a little bit about the feats that players can encounter whenever they level up if they are playing as an Ogryn. At level 5, there will be three feats that players can access:
- Lynchpin: Increases the overall toughness replenishment for players by 100%.
- Smash Em’ Good: Anytime the player carries out a heavy melee attack on a single enemy, a total of 20% toughness will end up being replenished for them.
- Best Form Of Defense: If you can carry out one heavy melee attack on multiple opponents together, then you get 20% toughness back.
At level 10, players get the following feats:
- Blood And Thunder: On a heavy melee attack that is carried out by you, the player receives one extra bleed stack.
- Heavyweight: The melee damage output is increased by 50%, and damage reduction is increased by 50%.
- Bombs Away!: Anytime the player uses their Big Box of Hurt against enemies like the Carapce armored, it will cause there to be grenades at the enemy.
At level 15, these are the feats that you can expect to get:
- Lead The Charge: Anytime you activate the bull rush, any allies that are present in coherency will end up receiving 25% movement speed for a total of 4 seconds.
- Towering Presence: The overall coherency radius will be increased by 50%.
- Bullfighter: The bull rush cooldown is increased by 10% anytime you or any ally in coherency ends up killing an elite enemy.
At level 20, you get these feats:
- Hard As Nails: For each ally that is currently knocked back by enemies, your overall damage intake will be decreased by 25%.
- Die Hard: The toughness replenishment is increased by 100% if you have health that is lower than 25%.
- Bloodthirst: The overall damage resistance is increased by 10% for every bleeding enemy that is in range.
At level 25, players can get these feats:
- Knife Through Butter: Heavy attacks that have been unleashed at full charges will get unlimited cleave.
- Payback Time: Any time an opponent ends up damaging you, your damage output will be increased by 20% against the same enemy.
- Raging Bull: damage is increased by 5% at the next melee hit.
At level 30, these three feats will be revealed:
- Unstoppable: the overall distance being traveled by you with bullrush will be increased by 100%.
- Non-Stop Violence: For every bull rush hit that is carried out, 10% toughness will be given back to you.
- Bull Gore: for enemies that end up being hit by the bull rush, players get 2 extra bleed stacks.
Apart from the ogryn speculations, many community members have also been speculating that the Warhammer 40k Darktide Indignatus MK Ive Crusher will eventually end up being released for the zealots.
The zealots are described as preachers who fearlessly head into battle whenever it calls to them and don’t give a damn whether they live or die. In exchange for their life force, they can deal devastating blows to enemies and take them out.
All their goals end up being resorted to killing the enemy regardless of the circumstances, and they will do whatever it takes to murder them off, even if it means sacrificing themselves. Their attacks continue to increase the more they aim to sacrifice themselves, and they are pretty powerful in combat.
Now, when it comes to their talents, there will be quite a few that players will be able to access. The base toughness for the zealots will be 100, while the base health will be set to 200.
The first talent that players will be able to access will be known as Chastise The Wicked, which grants the player the ability to dash forward or towards an opponent that has been targetted, and it will regenerate a total of 50% toughness back to the zealots. Alongside that, the next melee attack that they carry out will have the overall damage increased by 25%, and it will be a crit hit no matter what.
When it comes to the aura skills, players will be able to access The Emperor’s Will, which allows them to have their overall toughness damage negation increased by 7%, and this works for allies that are in coherency as well.
Now, when it comes to the iconic skills, they are as follows:
- The first skill will be known as swift exorcism, which allows players to have their overall melee attack speed increased by a total of 10%.
- Another skill that you will be able to access will be known as until death, and it basically entails that every 90 seconds, if there is any time that you are taking in damage that would have essentially killed you, you will end up gaining invulnerability for about 5 seconds.
- The final skill will be called Martyrdom, which will increase the players’ overall damage by 5 anytime they end up having their overall health reduced by 15%.
As for the Blitz, players will get the stun grenade, which will simply allow players to launch out a stun grenade against enemies that will end up causing stun to opponents that were unfortunate enough to be present in its overall radius.
Now, when it comes to the feats that will be used by the zealots, at level 5, players will be revealed with these three feats:
- Purify In Blood: Anytime a melee kill is carried out by players, a total of 50% of the toughness will be returned to players.
- Enemies Within Enemies Without Players continue to gain back 5% toughness every second while they are present within 5 meters of a total of 3 opponents.
- Faith Restored: Players gain 75% toughness damage negation every time they land a critical hit for a total of 4 seconds.
At level 10, players get these feats:
- Retribution: If your health is less than 50%, then your overall attack speed is increased by 10%.
- Bloodletting: Your overall melee crit chance will be increased by 10% for about 3 seconds if you are able to carry out a melee attack against bleeding opponents.
- Punishment: If there s any attack that is carried out by you and ends up hitting opponents in a number of 3 or more, your overall impact will be increased by 30% for only 5 seconds.
At level 15, the following feats will be accessible:
- Benediction: Your overall toughness damage negation ends up simply being increased by 15%, and it works for allies that are present in coherency as well.
- Holy Fervor: The overall power that is provided to allies that are present in coherency is increased by 20% for about 5 seconds anytime a stack of martyrdom is attained.
- Inspiring Excoriation: Anytime players use Chastise The Wicked, it will give them back 20% toughness to allies that are in coherency.
At level 20, these feats will be revealed:
- Thy Wrath Be Swift: Anytime an enemy ends up launching melee attacks against you, players will not get stunned, and if you intake damage, then your movement speed will be increased by 20% for about 2 seconds.
- Holy Revenant: Whenever Until Death finishes, players will be able to get back health that will be based on the total damage that they were able to deal against enemies whenever Until Death was active.
- Faith Restores All: After intaking damage from the enemy’s end, players will be able to regain a total of 25% of the damage taken for about 5 seconds.
At level 25, players will gain:
- Honour The Martyr: The Martyrdom will end up gaining a total of 6 max stacks.
- Emperor’s Executioner: Players will be able to dish out a total of 25% enhanced ranged damage output that will be based on the overall proximity of their enemy.
- Rising Conviction: Overall damage output is increased by 4% for about 5 seconds anytime you hit an enemy, and you can get 5 max stacks on it.
At level 30, players can get these feats:
- Invocation Of death: Any critical melee hits that you are able to carry out will be able to decrease the overall cooldown of Chastse The Wicked.
- Purge The Wicked: The Chastise The WIcked now ends up having two charges instead of the usual one.
- Fury Of The Faithful: The overall attack speed is increased by 20% for about 5 seconds.
And there we have it! All the information that we have on the crusher so far! And with that, we will wrap up our Warhammer 40k Darktide Indignatus MK Ive Crusher guide!
For players that are absolutely new to the game, they might benefit from our Warhammer 40K Darktide Walkthrough guide, which will cover guides about everything from classes, feats, tips, and more!
- Warhammer 40K Darktide How To Upgrade Gear
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Legion Of The Damned
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Worker Threads
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Zealot Best Feats
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍