Among the four different classes in Warhammer 40K Darktide, Zealot tends to be the underrated one, despite having some of the best feats out there. With a good blend of melee and ranged attacks, the class is great for those that want the best of both worlds.
However, knowing how to use a Zealot effectively can be tricky, especially if you haven’t set up the right Feats. By considering your Feats in accordance with what kind of gameplay you want, you’ll be able to play many times better.
Before moving on, check out the brief summary of the Best Zealot Feats in Warhammer 40K Darktide:
|Enemies Within. Enemies Without
|On A Melee Kill Recovers 100% Of Toughness
|Purify In Blood
|Toughness Dmg Reduction On Critical Hit: +75%
- Duration: 4 secs
|If Within The 5 Meter Radius Of 3 Enemies
- Recovers 5% Toughness Per Second
|+10% Melee Crit Chance On Melee Hit On Bleeding Enemies
- Duration: 3 secs
|Hitting 3 Or More Enemies With An Attack Grants +30% Impact
- Duration: 5 secs
- Stack Limit: 5 Times
|When Below 50% Health Grants +10% Attack Speed
|In Coherency Gives Allies +20% Power
|Toughness Dmg Reduction: +15%
|Allies In Coherency Get 20% Toughness When You Use
Chastise The Wicked
|Gain HP Based On Dmg You Dealt During Until Death Before It Ends
- 2x Healing Amount Of Melee Damage
|Thy Wrath Be Swift
|Melee Attacks Can Not Stun You
- When You Take Dmg:
- Movement Speed: +20%
- Duration: 2 secs
|Faith Restores All
|When You Take Dmg You Heal 25% Of The Dmg Taken In Those 5 secs
|+25% Increased Range Damage Based On Target Proximity
|- Dmg: +4
- Duration: 5 secs
- Stack Limit: 5 Times
|Honour The Martyr
|Matyrdom Has 6 Max Stack Limit
|Invocation Of Death
|1.5 secs Cooldown Reduction In Chastise Of The Wicked On Each Melee Critical Hit
|Fury of the Faithful
|On Using Chastise Of The Wicked:
- Attack Speed: +20%
- Duration: 10 secs
|Purge the Wicked
|2 Charges For Chastise Of The Wicked
Level 5Level 5 Feats for almost every class in Warhammer focuses on ways of restoring or making use of your Toughness (shield) so that you don’t die immediately. Here’s a brief explanation of where each Feat might be useful:
- Enemies Within, Enemies Without: Most likely every Zealot’s favorite pick, you’ll always be close to an enemy, especially if you’re a melee player, making the Feat useful.
- Purify In Blood: Great if you’re taking out multiple enemies and are a melee build, but the Feat becomes useless against a single boss.
- Faith Restored: It might not be useful for beginners who have a low crit chance, but it’s great for those with other Feats that have increased their Crit chance.
With the summary out of the way, here is a more detailed guide on each Feat and how you can make the most out of them.
Level 10Many of your Level 10 Feats will be focused on making your attacks more efficient. Some of the Feats are situational, while others can be used more often. Here is a quick summary of how each Feat can be used:
- Bloodletting: Great choice for aggressive melee players, especially against boss fights due to the bleed effect.
- Punishment: Another useful Feat for melee players as they can ultimately get a +30% increase in damage.
- Retribution: It can be tricky to use due to the low health requirement, so it might not be worth the trouble.
With that said, here is a more detailed explanation for each of the Feats and where they can be used.
Level 15Level 15 Feats are usually focused on making use of Coherency and teamwork. Zealot has some good Feats that can help increase damage or strengthen your Toughness. It mostly falls down to what kind of player you are. Here’s a general overview of when you can use each Feat:
- Holy Fervour: Useful for squads that are trying to maintain their ground against a large number of enemies.
- Inspiring Excoriation: Useful if you tend to use your active ability often during fights.
- Benediction: If you just want a simple defensive Feat without worrying about performing certain actions, Benediction is a good choice.
Here are further explanations for each of the Feat, so you know which one to pick.
Level 20Your Level 20 skills are mainly focused on keeping you alive by offering some sort of regeneration or buffs when you’re taking too much damage. Here is a quick explanation of the use case for each Feat:
- Holy Revenant: Useful health regeneration method for those players that know how to manage their cooldowns and have a melee-focused build.
- Thy Wrath Be Swift: If you’re sick of enemies breaking your combos or know how to use fast movement speeds, this Feat can work for you.
- Faith Restores All: Safest option and offers a guaranteed method of health regeneration.
In case you want to know more about each Feat, we’ve enlisted their details below.
Level 25The Feats in Level 25 also seem to target different methods of increasing your overall damage. Depending on whether you’re using ranged, melee, or any other high-level weapons, you’ll find something that can truly add value to your build.
- Emperor’s Executioner: Useful for those with a ranged build.
- Rising Conviction: Well-rounded Feat, which can be used for any casual build.
- Honor The Martyr: Great for those that love playing on the edge and will do anything to increase their overall critical chance and damage output.
Level 30The final few Feats for almost every class tend to focus on improving its active ability, which seems to be the case with Zealot.
- Invocation of Death: A good pick if your playstyle focuses on Chastise the Wicked, has a high critical chance and wants a reduced ability cooldown.
- Fury of the Faithful: If you prefer attack speed over damage, and have Retribution in your build, then this Feat can be quite useful.
- Purge the Wicked: Overall great pick for any casual build due to the additional charge.
With that, you know about the best Feats for Zealot in Warhammer 40K Darktide. The fact that the class can be used as a ranged/support class and melee can make it confusing to figure out the right Feats. But once you know what type of playstyle you want, a good amount of Feats can support each playstyle!
- Warhammer 40K Darktide BEST Psyker Build
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Staff Types
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Homeworld Choices
- Warhammer 40k Darktide: Scripture Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍