Earth Defence Force enters the hall of fame with PS hits
Perhaps there are always certain games a person should have played during his or her lifetime to have experienced the true essence of gaming itself. Leaving the dichotomy of the tool you may use in order to game but to have enjoyed those amazing moments, that is one hell of an experience. Just like that, certain games have set their place in our heart. From Super Mario to Donkey Kong, from Zelda to God of War. There are countless titles that can be named here but today, the main focused remained on “Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair”. The game has finally entered the hall of fame of games as it is part of Sony’s PlayStation Hits for the PS4.
For reference sake, a little background for the title itself. The game was first announced in 2014, September. It was a complete reimagining of Earth Defense Force 2025 (known in Japan as Earth Defense Force 4) with the addition of silky-smooth frame rates, beefed-up graphics, and tons of new and rearranged content. Its features included, as listed on the website for the game:
- Take on almost 100 levels – solo, couch co-op, or online with up to three friends!
- Use tanks, helicopters, jetpacks, bikes, armoured rail guns, and giant robots to take on the invading alien force!
- Huge, open levels with fully destructible environments.
- Hundreds of weapons and gadgets from grenades, rifles, and airstrikes, to giant mecha!
- Four different classes for unique play experiences. Soar over the battlefield as a Wing Diver, call the shots as an Air Raider, wade into the thick of it as a heavily armoured Fencer, or do it the old-fashioned way as a Ranger!
The game, which originally came out back in 2015, was received with tons and tons of positive reviews from all over. Having received a whopping 10/10 on Steam is nothing short of a great feat that was achieved by the developer of this title. This title will be a part of the entire lineup of games for the PS hits. These include titles such as Infamous, Ratchet and Clank and even Uncharted 4. It can be bought both in retail packaging and digitally for $19.99.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍