Forza Horizon 5’s New Patch Welcomes An Upgraded Photo Mode
Explore the Horizon brings a swath of new goodies to the world-renowned racer.
- Forza Horizon 5 is akin to being the latest and greatest in the Forza Horizon franchise, tracing its initial release back to November 2021 as an Xbox exclusive.
- The racing video game has remained a commercial success as soon as it hit the shelves, thereby winning a number of awards across various events.
- The latest patch for the title called Explore the Horizon is a major release for Forza Horizon 5, bringing vehicular additions, Pathfinder Challenges, and a buffed-up Photo Mode that involves a number of extra functionalities for the feature.
- One part of the update has started rolling out and will eventually land on your system in recent times. The whole Explore the Horizon content will be released on May 25.
Playground Games has outed a major new update for its front-running racing simulator, titled “Explore the Horizon” and it packs quite the punch for Forza Horizon 5. You’ll now find a swath of new content making its way to the game, with a fair emphasis on challenge-based road trips across the entirety of Mexico. Some of the prominent novel changes made in the release include a buffed-up Photo Mode and more cars.
Apart from new features and cars, the new release makes other adjustments to the title as well, including bug fixes and other pertinent issues plaguing the overall player experience. Problems such as an inconsistent controller vibration and the mouse cursor suddenly disappearing on PC occasionally have been addressed. Here are some of the other improvements sent underway for Forza Horizon 5.
- Launch Control settings would not save after restarting the game.
- Vehicle wheels would sometimes return to their default position in Photo Mode.
- Improvements have been made for some EventLab Blueprints which could cause a game crash when editing saved projects.
- Fixed an issue with weather management in Multiplayer races where weather conditions in certain conditions were not consistent between players.
- Scoreboards in Playground Games Survival Mode would disappear instead of minimizing.
Arguably the most exciting new feature introduced as part of Explore the Horizon is the “Enhanced” Photo Mode, which now lets aspiring players customize their snapshots to a much greater degree as compared to before. It is now possible to make changes to the time of the day when you’re capturing your photos, quite similar to the Photo Mode of Ghost of Tsushima, and a Portait Mode Toggle for preview purposes.
As for the modifications concerning the overlanding feature, which deems a vehicle suitable for car camping, a bevy of other vehicles apart from the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum have been beefed up. The term “overlanding” in the context of the game refers to self-sufficient cars that pack all the gear needed to go off-road and set up a camp as well. The time is nigh to outlive the wilderness with these additional trucks.
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- 1972 Chevrolet K-10 Custom
- 2019 DeBerti Ford Super Duty F-250 Lariat ‘Transformer’
- 2020 Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW Platinum
- 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1986 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
It’s worth noting that the Explore the Horizon update isn’t entirely out yet. While the release is available to download on the platforms Forza Horizon 5 is available on and players can get into the new Photo Mode features right away, the series content is still a couple of days away. The latter includes the aforementioned Overlanding Modifications and the new cars. Stay tuned until May 25 for the full-blown release of Explore the Horizon.
Being the twelfth mainline entry in the Forza Horizon franchise, Forza Horizon 5 was released on November 5, 2021, for Xbox One and PC, and is playable on the Xbox Series X|S as well. The game is centered around open-world racing with lifelike similarities with the actual thing. The noteworthy title is popular for featuring ultra-realistic depictions of vehicles, tracks, and other elements of embarking on road trips.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍