God Of War Ragnarok has yet another patch available to solve multiple issues that gamers had been facing when playing the game. This version of the patch will deal with two main areas:
- Stability and Performance
Since its release, God Of War Ragnarok has dominated the market. In fact, the game has sold more than ninety thousand copies in just Spain alone. Hence, for Santa Monica Studio to continue its winning streak it will have to ensure seamless gameplay.
Patch [v. 02.04] as per the Santa Monica Studio website came out today in the early morning hours. It was first accessible to US players.
- God Of War Ragnarok Patch [v. 02.04] came right after the [v. 02.03].
- [v. 02.03] dealt mainly with Quests and Progression as well as Stability and Performance.
- This time around the patch will deal with General issues and Stability and Performance.
Recently there had been complaints from players about not being able to change the difficulty setting while they were in the game. Fans on Reddit were very upset about the glitch calling it extremely ridiculous. Developers in this patch have fixed this recurring issue.
- Fixed a case where some players were unable to change the difficulty level in-game.
Another issue that seemed to pop up recently was that the game would crash when players would looking through their weapons menu. While this was not as common as the aforementioned issue, some players seem to be experiencing it.
Stability and Performance
The God Of War Ragnarok Patch [v. 02.04] did in fact set this issue straight.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in the weapons menu.
God Of War Ragnarok which is the brainchild of Santa Monica Studio came out on November 9, 2022. It was one of the most anticipated games of the years selling over 3.5 million units in just its first week. The game is available on Playstation 4 as well as PlayStation 5 and will take over 50+ hours to fully complete.
Do you think that the game has lived up to its hype? Do let us know in the comments below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍