A few hours ago, Elden Ring credits were leaked on YouTube by youtuber “Marcus Xatter“. A lot was mentioned in the credits about important figures. Many prominent names came to light that has worked on Elden Ring in one way or another. Nothing else was leaked, just a black background with good ol’ credits rolling down the screen. This leak isn’t as spoiler-ish, except for a few people that seem to regret watching the credits. This isn’t the first time Elden Ring got leaked either. A few months ago, the Elden Ring Collector’s Edition also got leaked as well.
People are having different reactions after viewing the credits. A few have shown concern after noticing specific people being a part of credits. On the other hand, some have noticed their dopamine levels shooting up after noticing their favorite individuals participating in the creation of Elden Ring.
There are many figures who partook in the creation of the game evidently. It is an immense title and after all, according to a theory we have currently only seen 13% of the Elden Ring map.
Important Points To Note From Credits
- One of the most known fantasy story writers, George R.R Martin is involved. Author of A Song of Ice and Fire, a series of novels that inspired the TV hit season of Game of Thrones. George R.R Martin being a part of Elden Ring confirms that the world is going to be lore-heavy.
- Yui Tanimura is the co-director. He is known for his works for games like the Dark Souls series. He was the director of Dark Souls 2 and co-director for Dark Souls 3.
- Tsukasa Saitoh is one of the composers for the game. He previously composed the soundtracks for the Cleric Beast and Laurence in Bloodborn.
- Developed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, known as the father of the Souls series.
- Keiko Fukuichi and Yosei Muto (2 Mythos translators) translated GRRM ideas into Japanese.
- Credits may have spoilers if you don’t want to know the people behind the world of Elden Ring.
- The character list isn’t final and the credits are not set in stone. They can be prone to changes in the future so take this with a grain of salt.
Elden Ring is in the final stages before it evolves to potentially be the highest selling Dark Souls experience. It is one of the most anticipated projects from FromSoftware, so a lot of expectations surround this title. The release of the full game is due out on February 25, 2022. It will release on PC and on the next and last-gen consoles.