- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 review copies have been distributed three weeks before the game’s release. The review embargo will be lifted on Monday, October 16, at 10:00 AM EDT.
- One of the reporters who received a copy, Germain Lussier, has shared an image revealing the main menu screen of Insomniac‘s upcoming web-slinger game.
- Some fans have already started comparing it to Bethesda’s Starfield main menu screen, especially with the whole controversy the game had to go through.
- Unfortunately, this also means we will see some spoilers on social media platforms, so gamers are advised to be more cautious moving forward.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 review copies have been distributed, and despite there being an embargo until October 16, Germain Lussier couldn’t help but share the game’s main menu screen. While this has increased everyone’s excitement, some people have started comparing it to Starfield’s, whose main menu screen was under much controversy. Unfortunately, this also means that we have entered the spoiler phase.
Wait. I’m supposed to just work today when this just arrived??
Playing for coverage at the embargo is work, right?
— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) September 28, 2023
One thing many people have noticed is that it doesn’t have too much going on, similar to Starfield, which has naturally attracted the same criticism that Microsoft’s exclusive received before launch. Still, the memes are being made in a lighthearted way, and players shouldn’t dive deeper into this, as it can attract some unwanted story spoilers, something we already saw happen with Starfield.
The embargo will be lifted on Monday, October 16, at 10:00 AM EDT, but this won’t stop story spoilers from entering your timeline. So, we advise you to take the necessary precautions, like filtering out keywords and temporarily unfollowing some accounts to avoid all leaks. Insomniac Games has already given us much information about the world we will explore, but there is a lot we don’t know about the story.
- The Complete Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Trophy List Has Leaked Online
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 VA Says “Get Over It” On Peter Parker’s Changed Face
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Will Let You Enable Fall Damage For Peter And Miles
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 will be released in three weeks, on October 20, 2023, as a PlayStation 5 exclusive. It is the third entry in Marvel’s Spider-Man series. The game gives players a deeper look into the personal lives of our beloved heroes, Peter Parker and Miles Morales while battling them against an assortment of villains, like Venom, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter, among others.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍