- A recent leak featuring over 30 minutes of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 gameplay revealed possibly all 25 characters available at launch.
- Out of those, 17 have already been announced, which means we now know who the other 8 characters are going to be.
- Unfortunately, some of the beloved characters from the first game, like CatDog, did not make it to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2.
- Similar to the first entry, we might see more characters added later on in DLCs or free updates.
The leaked gameplay that was accidentally streamed by TKbreezy covered many things, including a clear look at the character selection screen. After months of rumors and individual announcements, we can finally confirm the 25 characters that will be available in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 at launch. Out of these, 8 characters are unannounced, which GameMill Entertainment should reveal soon enough.
There are a total of 25 characters that players can select, as can be seen in the image. In comparison, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl had 20 characters in the base roster, with 2 added in free updates, while 3 were in paid DLCs. As such, it is possible that we will see even more crossover characters appearing in the game at a later date. So far, these characters have been announced for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2.
- April O’Neil
- The Angry Beavers
- Grandma Gertie
- Nigel Thornberry
- El Tigre
- Ren & Stimpy
- Jimmy Neutron
From this list, Ember is the most recently announced character, becoming the 17th in the overall roster as we know it. But after the leaked gameplay, the following 8 characters have also been confirmed.
- Danny Phantom
- Lucy Loud
Among these unannounced characters, Azula is the only one who is new and hasn’t made an appearance in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. While this may be good news for those who loved the previous roster, it might seem lackluster for those who wanted even more new characters. But as we said earlier, the game can receive future updates that bring more crossovers.
- Mortal Kombat 1 Latest Patch Notes Add Gameplay & Character Adjustments
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Download Size On PS5 Revealed, Under 35 GB
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s Narrative Director “Fought” To Include Alamut For Fans
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 is an upcoming crossover fighting game developed by Fair Play Labs and Ludosity and published by GameMill Entertainment. The game is set to launch on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on November 3, 2023.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍