- Palworld players have been discovering the hard way that bases can easily burn down because of Pals.
- The bases made of wood can catch on fire and quickly spread during enemy raids and other skirmishes.
- Have your base well-protected and use other materials to prevent the fire from happening.
The Pals in Palworld tend to be quite sporadic during raids and skirmishes. These PvE raids have caused many houses of unsuspecting users to catch on fire and burn down to the ground in a matter of minutes. In a short video shared on Twitter, the streamer BurkeBlack became one of the victims of fire while defending his base during a raid.
— BurkeBlack (@0BurkeBlack0) January 18, 2024
That chaotic clip hides the culprit behind the fire, but it is likely one of the Pals that was likely attacking the base. The multi-story wooden house burnt before the streamer could do anything to save it. But he is not the only one. The Redditor u/Imcdo98 on the official Palworld subreddit met a similar fate when Pals burnt down his hard work in a few seconds. The user u/clark_kent25 also had the same thing happen during one of the attacks.
There are a few workarounds around this dilemma, which can prevent your hours of dedication from burning away in front of your eyes. The easiest way is to swap out the materials for something else. Wood is quite flammable in the game but easier to acquire. Connecting your base together can also cause the fire to spread to the whole area, so having disjointed rooms is not a bad idea.
You can also use a cheekier method and turn on build mode, deconstruct whatever is burning, and forget it ever happened.
- Palworld Is The Lovechild Of Ark And Pokémon, And I’m All For It.
- Every Major Announcement From Xbox At The Tokyo Game Show 2023.
- All Games Releasing In 2023: Dates & Platforms.
Palworld launched to early access on January 19, 2024, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. It has quickly accumulated over 400K active concurrent players on Steam in a single day. As a result, the action-adventure survival has already sold over a million copies globally in only eight hours after launch. However, the title has its fair share of issues, like unstable servers and a few bugs that can likely hinder gameplay.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍