- Pocket Pair studio has admitted that it is “overwhelmingly short of people,” as it discussed adding more content.
- The studio is looking for devs who can work on Palworld and potentially new games in the future.
- Palworld may receive a lot of new content in the future if the devs can fill the vacant roles with new talent.
The studio behind Palworld, Pocket Pair, recently took to the Japanese Twitter handle and expressed desperation about the huge shortage of staff while discussing the future of Palworld. The announcement reads that the devs “still have a lot to do” in the RPG, but they are “overwhelmingly short of people” (as translated by DeepL). Thus, the studio is recruiting talented devs who can contribute to the title’s development in the future.
全職種 募集しておりますが、特に 企画・エンジニア を最も募集しております！
— パルワールド/Palworld 公式 (@Palworld_JP) February 8, 2024
Planning and engineering positions are the most in-demand roles that are currently vacant at Pocket Pair. However, many more opportunities are open on the studio’s English website. Palworld team fosters a relaxed environment with overtime that is “basically non-existent.” Another thing worth pointing out is that the hired devs may also get to work on newer projects besides the open-world survival in the future.
If Pocket Pair secures significant talent, we may see the studio quickly churn out updates for the game to satisfy its recently revealed roadmap.
- New Palworld Update v0.1.4.1 Fixes Crashes And Adds Countermeasures Against Cheats.
- Japanese Celebs Told Not To Talk About Palworld, Reveals Agency.
- Xbox Is Now Directly Collaborating With Pocketpair To Improve Palworld.
Palworld launched to critical acclaim on January 19, 2024, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and PC. The RPG is also expected to be released on the PlayStation 5 in the future after the devs tackle current challenges. Until then, give it a shot in VR using the unofficial UEVR mod. eXputer’s Rabiya Rizwan reviewed the title and gave it a remarkable 4.5/5 score, praising the unique gameplay filled with survival and monster-collection mechanics.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍