- As per a new YouTube video, Palworld seemingly already works with 6DOF VR using the newly released UEVR mod.
- It features limited motion controls like in-game objects can be moved, but the animations do not follow hand movement.
- The game profiles are still in the works. It came out on January 19, 2024, for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S|X consoles.
Palworld has been critically acclaimed ever since its early access release. It only came out with the traditional gaming options and features no VR capabilities. However, the UEVR mod, recently released in the beta, already supports the game. In other words, the title already works in VR with 6DOF capability, as showcased by the YouTuber LunchAndVR in an eight-minute video featuring some combat gameplay and immersive mechanics.
The UEVR mod brings some motion controls to the VR Palworld experience. You can move objects around in the game, but the animation does not currently follow hand movements. This is likely because the profiles for the action-adventure entry are still in the works. The YouTuber also mentions that the cameras need to be activated in the settings every time you reboot.
The YouTube video offers all the links to download the mod and the guide to set it up correctly across GamePass and Steam. The mod may inspire Pocket Pair, the developer behind Palworld, to create an official VR version one day.
- Palworld Players Beware; Pals Can Easily Set Your Base On Fire.
- Palworld Is The Lovechild Of Ark And Pokémon, And I’m All For It.
- Latest Palworld Hotfix Finally Fixes The Black Screen Issue.
Palworld came out to early access on January 19, 2024, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. It has already gained over 400K active concurrent players on Steam in a single day. Therefore, it did not take long for the action-adventure survival to sell over a million copies globally in only eight hours after release. The game is relatively smooth for the most part but does have rampant server stability issues and some other minor bugs.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍