- Total Reload receives a new gameplay trailer.
- Total Reload is an indie puzzle game set to launch on March 7, 2024.
- The game’s theme is about absolute knowledge of the universe and the collection of information within it.
Total Reload receives a brand-new trailer. The indie single-player puzzle game is set to launch on Steam and Epic Games Store on March 7, 2024. Total Reload focuses on puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure, taking the player on a grand journey in a futuristic world. The game is being developed and published by TORSHOCK and inspired by Portal, a classic puzzle platform game that launched in 2007.
I present to you a new #gameplay #trailer for our first-person #puzzle game Total Reload 🎮 At the end you will find the #release date 💥 of our #indiegame and a coded reference to the legendary #game that inspires us 😉https://t.co/1rwYCYACb4https://t.co/RpG6IFBcMh pic.twitter.com/OhcsugF6yB
— Alexander (@alex_TORSHOCK) December 13, 2023
The latest trailer of Total Reload lets you dive into its gameplay. It also shows a few glimpses of the in-game puzzles. The trailer also references Portal, the game that inspired Total Reload’s development. Total Reload combines an intriguing plot with an unconventional take on 3D puzzle games.
- Baldur’s Gate 3’s Game Of The Year Status Proves Indie Dominance
- Lethal Company Solidifies Indie Horror Dominance
- Unity’s Outrageous New Pricing Has Placed Indie Games In Troubled Waters
The main character of the first-person puzzle game is an AI named HAWKING. More information about Total Reload can be found on the game’s Steam Store and the Epic Games Store pages. Fans can also follow Total Reload’s official pages on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, YouTube, and Twitter for the latest updates on the puzzle game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍