- Ubisoft is habitual with slapping a myriad of different discounts and deals on its official storefront, mostly for PC players. The French publisher and industry tycoon holds at least 2 promotional events, such as the currently live Summer Sale every month.
- This time around, multiple AAA, first-party Ubisoft titles and third-party games have seemingly been discounted again, including the likes of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, The Crew 2, Anno 1800, and Riders Republic. The deals range from 20% to a whopping 90%.
- The title that has received the biggest discount on the Steam Sale is The Crew 2 Standard Edition, making itself available for merely $5. Moreover, the Gold Edition for the game has also been discounted by a similar degree, letting you grab the racer along with a bunch of goodies for $9.
Ubisoft sure knows how to throw a party for PC players who are looking to dive into some of the most enjoyable gaming experiences made possible by the industry tycoon. The ongoing sale promotion at the official Ubisoft storefront is touting the Summer Sale, making a bevy of titles pop off on fantastic discounts just like that. Among the entries included are Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Rainbow Six Siege.
If you’ve missed out on Valhalla for now, the twelfth major entry in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, now’s a fine time to pull that wallet out. The Complete Edition for the game is presently enjoying 70% off, reducing the MSRP from $139.99 to $42, thereby setting up the perfect opportunity to delve into the fables of Norse mythology. For the uninitiated, this particular variant of Valhalla comes with a number of extra goodies.
These include the Dawn of Ragnarok story expansion, which seemingly tells the tale of Eivor becoming the Norse god Odin, along with the Ultimate Pack that’s inclusive of the Berserker Gear Pack, the Berserker Longship Pack, and the Berserker Settlement Pack. That isn’t all, since you also get the Season Pass for Valhalla with the Ultimate Edition, which we all know lands us with new content as soon as it comes out.
Other titles that have received substantial discounts as a part of the Ubisoft Summer Sale include Tom Clancy’s The Divison 2, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Watch Dogs: Legion, and Rainbow Six Extraction Deluxe Edition as well. The biggest deals, however, have only been applied to two titles, namely The Crew 2 Standard Edition and The Crew 2 Gold Edition. Get these for $5 and $9 respectively on the Ubisoft Store right now.
Here is a list of the other games whose prices have been reduced by 75% or above, so you can acknowledge at a glance which of these experiences are worth getting into.
- Anno 1800 – Standard Edition
- Anno 2070 – Standard Edition
- Anno 2205 – Standard Edition
- Anvil Of Dawn
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Deluxe Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Ultimate Edition
- Compil ACV + WDL (Standard Edition)
- Far Cry 2 – Fortune’s Edition
- Far Cry 3 – Blood Dragon (standalone)
- Far Cry 3 – Standard Edition
- Far Cry 5 – Standard Edition
- Far Cry 6 – Deluxe Edition
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – Standard Edition
- Steep – Standard Edition
- Watch Dogs – Standard Edition
- Watch Dogs 2 – Deluxe Edition
Furthermore, you can benefit from another perk on the Ubisoft Store right now. If you spend a total of $19.99 from your Ubisoft Wallet in the store, you’ll get $10 back in the form of a Wallet reward. That’s a pretty neat way of racking up a strong line-up of games on top of the base discounted promotions prevalent on the storefront right now.
In other news, though, Ubisoft is all set to introduce an extremely thoughtful feature to its upcoming Assassin’s Creed Mirage—a specialized “History of Bahgdad” mode to “bring players closer to history.” Apparently, Ubisoft Montreal has a historian working at its studio who has shed some light on the decision behind the development of this functionality.
From the start we had an ambitious premise: to help the players better understand the world of ninth-century Baghdad, a world that is seldom represented in popular culture. In the pursuit of this lofty goal, we were given the freedom to choose what topics we wanted to tackle. We just had to make sure that what we wanted to describe existed in the world of Assassin’s Creed Mirage,” says Dr. Raphaël Weyland.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍