After you are done meeting Tylan at the top of the cliff, you have to find Nor. That being said, finding Nor in-game is not easy at all. The world design is a bit confusing, and that makes finding Nor pretty difficult. However, that is not all there is to do in the Becoming quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
In addition, make sure to check out eXputer’s video for an easy-to-follow guide of the quest:
How To Find Nor
To find Nor, follow these steps:
- First of all, you will have to go outside the research area in the Resistance HQ.
- Some dialogues will appear, and you will find a Burst Vein Pod in front of you.
- Head over to the pod and investigate it.
- After that, just up ahead, you will find Na’vi footprints.
- Start the investigation there, too, and link them clues.
- Once done, you will know where to go from here.
- However, for that, you will have to use the Na’vi senses.
- Now, all you have to do is follow the scent, but eventually, you will reach a dead end.
- The dead end means the scent will be gone, but it doesn’t mean you can’t find Nor.
- Check out the waterfall with the Lift Vine and use it to get up.
- Now, all you have to do is to go up.
Finding Nor At The Cliff Near Tapestry Falls
- Now, the difficult tasks begin as finding Nor at the cliff is hard.
- After climbing the Lift Vine, head south and then take a right.
- Then, get across the water, and you will see a tunnel.
- Get inside the tunnel, and when you get out, you will find another Lift Vine.
- Reach the top and simply jump over the stairs at the south.
- keep walking in the same direction and then turn right.
- Now, stay on the left side until you find more water.
- After crossing the water, you will stay on the right side and then jump over the similar water spot you saw before.
- At your left, you will find a Lift Vine, so simply use that.
- Now, turn right, and you will find another cave.
- Choose the right exit and use another Lift Vine.
- Now head right, and you will come across a trunk bridge, so cross it and get under the gap just ahead.
- Now, when you make your way through, you will find another Lift Vine at your left.
- Use the Vine and then turn left and head straight.
- Now turn right and keep going until you find a Lift Vine on your left side.
- After going up, simply go straight, and you will find Nor across the cliff.
Finding Nor is the hardest part of the Becoming Quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. So, if it takes you some time, you don’t have to worry about it. Now, you will have to help the resistance within a limited time.
How To Help The Resistance
Use your Na’vi skill, and you will find the destination you have to head to.
After that, follow these steps:
- Alma and So’lek are under attack, so you will have to save them.
- Get ready to jump, as ahead of you there is water.
- Then, by using the Na’vi skill, keep going to the destination.
- There will be some hostile entities on the way, so beware of that.
- When you have reached the destination, save Alma and So’lek.
- Now, kill every single member of RDA there.
- After that, you will have to save Alma.
- There is limited time for the quest, so head over to the destination without wasting any time.
- After reaching the place, you will have to kill two more RDA members, which should be easy.
- After going inside the door, you will have a surprise waiting for you.
- You will find one of the best weapons in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
- So, head back to the previous place and destroy the RDA members with the new gun.
- Don’t forget to get the bullets from the destroyed machines.
- After that, head over to the door, and a cutscene will appear.
- When the cutscene is over, the quest will be completed.
My Experience With Becoming Quest
The hardest part of the quest, according to me, is finding Nor, as after that, it is fairly simple.
I had trouble finding Nor as the design is extremely confusing. You just have to go upwards to find the Lift Vine, which is not easy. After finding Nor, everything was pretty simple, as now it was all about just killing the RDA members.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Becoming Quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. While the quest can take some time, it is definitely worth it as you get a new gun. While you are in it, check out the guide on best settings for better FPS and performance in-game. After that, read the guide on how to find frequency in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora to complete the mission.
When you are done with that, visit the guide page on whether there is romance in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora or not. Also, make sure to read the complete review of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora by our expert Huzaifah Durrani.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍