To start the Crush quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, you will first have to go to the Aranahe Clan House. After finishing the first quest, you will be able to do the Crush quest there. It won’t take much of your time as you can fast travel to the places.
Crush Quest Walkthrough
The quest won’t take much time as it doesn’t involve you fighting any enemies.
Follow these steps to complete the quest:
- First of all, head over to Aranahe Clan House and head over to the exit.
- Then, talk to Nawuk, as talking to her will initiate the quest.
- When you are done talking to her, you can either go to the destination on foot or you can fast-travel.
- I would recommend using the fast travel method.
- Fast travel to Weaver’s Flourish, which is a Na’vi Camp.
- Once you are there, the distance from the destination is pretty much less.
- So, simply head over to the destination.
- After going there, you will have to perform an investigation.
- Use the Nav’vi skill and figure out what things you need to investigate.
- Investigate all different items and link all the clues.
- When done, you will have to get back to the tablet.
- Now, use the SID gun to hack the tablet.
- Perform the requirements of doing the hacking and then wait for the dialogues to finish.
- Now grab the tablet and head to the Resistance HQ.
- I would recommend using fast travel to that so you could quickly finish the Crush quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
- Now, go to and talk to Alexander Tremayne in the research area.
- When you are done doing that, simply head to Anqa Salaam downstairs.
- You don’t have to waste your time asking others if Anqa is the owner of the tablet.
- Talk to her, then simply confront her.
- Now, she will admit that it was her tablet, and the quest will be finished.
My Experience With Crush Quest
In Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, the Crush Quest was pretty simple and didn’t take much of my time.
If you use fast travel to travel between places, you will be able to do it quickly, too. The investigation part doesn’t take much time either.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Crush quest in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. After completing the quest, you will have completed 2 out of 3 quests at the Aranahe Clan House. There are plenty of animals you can kill on your way to get food so you can replenish the energy you lost while fast traveling.
While you are at it, you should check out the honest review of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora by Huzaifa Durrani to know more about it. After that, read the guide on whether there is romance in-game or not. When you are down with that, read the guide on Avatar Frontiers of Pandora’s best settings for better FPS and performance.
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Find The Frequency
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Unlock Co-op
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍