Finding Dribbles Body Parts in Baldur’s Gate 3 is a long quest. You have to find the body parts of Dribbles, the clown for the Ringmaster Lucretious. Due to being a game filled with long quests and mysteries. This quest can be challenging and hard if you don’t know where to look. But I am here to help you with that.
All Body Parts of Dribbles the Clown
The table below summarizes the locations of Dribbles Body Parts in Baldur’s Gate.
|1||Clown's Severed Hand||Popper Still in Circus of the Last Day|
|2||Clown's Severed Torse||Cave Mouth near South Span Checkpoint|
|3||Clown's Severed Pelvis||House in Baldur's Gate Waypoint|
|4||Clown's Severed Arm||House near Hepstab Waypoint|
|5||Clown's Severed Leg||Lavernica's House in Lower City Central Wall|
|6||Clown's Severed Foot||Rainforest House in Lower City Central Wall|
|7||Clown's Severed Head||Temple of Bhaal|
What is Dribbles Body Parts in Baldur’s Gate 3
Dribbles Body Parts is a quest you can get as soon you start Act 3 in Baldur’s Gate 3.
This quest involves you tracking down and finding all 7 body parts of Dribbles the Clown. With each missing body part being located in a different location.
1. Clown’s Severed Hand
- Head to the Circus of Last Days.
- Check the table in Popper’s Stall, and it will just be sitting there.
- Either go into stealth mode to steal the hand when he is not looking or pass the charisma check as you pick up the Hand.
2. Clown’s Severed Torso
- Head towards the South Span Checkpoint before taking the left path towards the Cave Mouth, as shown on the map.
- Upon entering the cave, you will be confronted by some Absolute Shapeshifters.
- Defeat them and loot the Clown’s Severed Torse from the corpse there.
3. Clown’s Severed Pelvis
- Head to Baldur’s Gate waypoint and walk towards the alleyway to this house.
- Lockpick the door of the house.
- You will find the Clown’s Severed Pelvis on a body.
4. Clown’s Severed Arm
- Make your way up the stairs from the Heapside Strand waypoint towards a house at the right.
- The house is barricaded, and you must hit it with a melee attack or a spell to go inside.
- Inside, you must lockpick a locked hatch hidden underneath a chest.
- In the basement, you will find the Clown’s Severed Arm on a dead body.
5. Clown’s Severed Leg
- Go to the Lower City Central Wall waypoint.
- Start heading left and down towards Lavernica’s House.
- Inside the house, you will find a Hatch.
- Lockpick the hatch and go to the basement.
- The Clown’s Severed Leg will on a body.
6. Clown’s Severed Foot
- Start by heading towards the Lower City Central Wall waypoint
- Go down and start heading left once you reach the big gate.
- After reaching Rainforest Home and will have to lockpick the door.
- Inside, just use the hatch to go into the basement.
- The Clown’s Severed Foot will be found on a corpse.
7. Clown’s Severed Head
Getting the Clown’s Severed Head is one of the most annoying parts of Dribbles Body Parts quest. There are two ways to get it. First, by naturally progressing through the main storyline and getting it once you reach the Temple of Bhaal.
The second way is a bit direct and difficult.
- First, head to Baldur’s Gate waypoint.
- Make your way down, and once you reach the square, head right. Stop at the spot shown below.
- Use the manhole to access the sewers.
- You need to start going up towards the Undercity Ruins Waypoint.
- Hit the two hanging corpses to splatter blood onto the ground. This will open the door behind you.
- With the door opened, start heading towards the upper right side of the map.
- Make sure that your party is fully rested.
- The Farslayer of Bhaal Ghislev and Bhaal cultists will ambush you.
- This is a tough fight, as additional are hiding in the area via invisibility.
- Focus on defeating the Farslayer of Bhaal Ghislev as soon as possible.
- After the Farslayer of Bhaal is defeated, all the enemies will leave the area.
- Head towards the location and claim your Prize, the Clown’s Severed Head.
With that, I conclude my guide on finding all the Body Parts of Dribbles the Clown. Hope it helped you well on your journey in Baldur’s Gate 3.
If you have time, check out our guide on Best Level One To Level Six Wizard Spells to help your wizards. As in Act 3, Wizards can dish out a lot of damage. I recommend you check our guide on Best Amulets to optimize your characters. Lastly, check our Baldur’s Gate 3 Review by Huzaifah Durrani.
- BG3: Whispering Depths Dungeon
- BG3: All Hidden Achievements & How To Unlock
- BG3: How To Solve The Riddle Of The Night
- BG3: All Mithral Ore Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍