A legendary Void Machine Gun called the Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade was first presented in Season of the Seraph. It is an LMG with a high rate of fire that can severely damage both bosses and normal chaff. With the right perks, it can be a must-have for high-capacity boss melters.
Importance Of Retrofit Escapade In Destiny 2
The Retrofit Escapade is a highly sought-after machine gun in Destiny 2 that has proved very effective in both PvE and PvP game modes. It has evolved as the primary weapon for many players looking to defeat bosses and wipe out waves of enemies because of its high rate of fire and distinctive combination of powerful perks.
- The Retrofit Escapade is powerful in PvE against AI opponents, particularly bosses.
- This weapon can quickly deal a lot of damage thanks to a 40% damage boost against everything else and a 20% damage buff against bosses.
- This is partly due to its special perk combination of Target Lock and Fourth Time’s The Charm, which enables players to rain down a hail of super-buffed machine gun fire on a single target for a long time.
- The weapon also supports a variety of class-specific exotics, such as the Actium War Rig, Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk, and the Mantle of Battle Harmony.
For players that like machine guns over other types of weapons in PvP, the Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade is a healthy option because of its high rate of fire and superb control. When used in team composition, it can swiftly destroy opposing players and offers good suppressive fire. In short, the Retrofit Escapade is crucial for every Destiny 2 player hoping to conquer the game’s most difficult challenges.
How To Get The Retrofit Escapade
Finding and modifying weapons is an essential part of Destiny 2’s endgame content. The Retrofit Escapade is a powerful machine gun that can be a game-changer in high-end PvE activities. A few ways to get this weapon to include completing Season of the Seraph activities or focusing on the H.E.L.M. However, to secure a god roll, you’ll need to go further and craft the weapon through Deepsight variants.
Methods For Acquiring The Weapon
- The Retrofit Escapade can be acquired by completing Season of the Seraph activities such as Heist Battleground mode.
- You can also focus on it at the H.E.L.M., like other weapons.
- The gun can also be crafted by obtaining a Deepsight variant of the weapon, which can be obtained through various means.
- Creating it requires effort and time, but it may help you get that coveted god roll.
Crafting The Weapon Through Deepsight Variants
- Crafting the Retrofit Escapade requires a Deepsight variant, which can be obtained through various activities.
- You can earn Deepsight Lenses by completing strikes, and Crucible matches, and Gambit games, as well as by opening chests in the Prophecy dungeon.
- Once you have the Deepsight Lens, you can focus your Umbral Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster in the H.E.L.M. to get a Deepsight Retrofit Escapade.
Tips For Securing A God Roll
To get a god roll for the Retrofit Escapade, players should choose the Arrowhead Brake barrel, Tactical Mag magazine, Feeding Frenzy, Frenzy Traits, and the Tactical Mag magazine. In addition, the origin feature Ambush may further enhance its ad-clearing potential. Players may experiment with various perk combinations to discover the optimal playstyle.
PvE God Roll For Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade
- Because of its strong efficiency against bosses and regular AI combatants in Destiny 2, the Retrofit Escapade PvE God Roll machine gun is a highly sought-after weapon.
- Players must find the perfect perks to enhance it to use its potential fully.
- To optimize its performance, players must aim for the perfect god roll, which includes the best perks for boss damage.
Best Perks For Boss Damage
The perfect god roll for Retrofit Escapade should have Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Mag, Fourth Time’s the Charm, Frenzy, and Target Lock.
- Arrowhead Brake improves recoil control, making the weapon easier to handle.
- Tactical Mag increases magazine size and reloads speed, which is excellent for continuous fire.
- When a player hits four precise shots in a short period of time, Fourth Time’s The Charm lets them restore two bullets to the weapon’s magazine.
- While Frenzy increases the damage and speeds up reloading when the magazine is full.
- A damage boost of up to 50% is also offered by Target Lock, based on how long players have been firing at a single target.
Synergy Between Fourth Time’s The Charm And Target Lock
- The synergy between Fourth Time’s The Charm and Target Lock is what makes Retrofit Escapade a beast against bosses.
- With FTTC, players can continuously rain down a hail of super-buffed machine gun fire on a single target for an extended time.
- Meanwhile, Target Lock’s damage bonus stacks faster, depending on how quickly the weapon shoots.
- The longer players shoot at a single target, the higher the damage bonus.
- These two perks work perfectly, making Retrofit Escapade the ultimate boss-melting machine gun.
Enhanced Target Lock As A Potent Perk
- Target Lock is a relatively new perk that has immediately proven itself to be a must-have for high-capacity boss melters.
- It grants a damage bonus of up to 50% depending on how long players have been shooting at a single target.
- However, there’s an enhanced version of this perk that players can acquire through the Actium War Rig exotic chest piece.
- Enhanced Target Lock provides an additional 20% damage bonus on top of the regular Target Lock bonus, making it a potent perk that can turn Retrofit Escapade into an even more devastating boss-killer.
PvP God Roll For Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade
If you’re looking for a top-tier PvP option, Retrofit Escapade is a fantastic pick. Obtaining the best upgrades for the Crucible will allow you to use it to its fullest capacity. You’ll find the greatest Retrofit Escapade PvP god roll perks listed below.
Best Crucible Perks
When it comes to PvP activities, you’ll want perks that enhance the weapon’s accuracy and handling.
- The Arrowhead Brake and Fluted Barrel are two great barrel options that increase stability and handling.
- For the magazine, Ricochet Rounds and High-Caliber Rounds are excellent choices that provide additional range and flinch, respectively.
- In terms of traits, Tap the Trigger and Zen Moment are the go-to choices, as they improve accuracy and stability after the initial trigger pull.
Zen Moment and Tap The Trigger For Accuracy
- Zen Moment is a fantastic perk that increases the stability of the gun over time as you continue to hit shots.
- This perk, combined with Tap The Trigger, which improves accuracy and stability on the first few shots, can give you a deadly advantage in the Crucible.
Ideal Utilities For Heavy Slot
In the Heavy slot, you’ll want a weapon that can get the job done. The Retrofit Escapade can serve as a workhorse in this role with its high fire rate and damage output. To make it even more effective, look for perks like Rampage, Kill Clip, and Dragonfly to enhance its performance.
Retrofit Escapade God Roll: Third Column
The Retrofit Escapade in Destiny 2 has quickly become a fan favorite due to its versatility and strength in both PvE and PvP. To truly unlock its potential, players need to acquire the god roll with the best perks, particularly in the third column.
- Fourth Time’s The Charm: This perk refills the weapon’s magazine with two rounds every time the user fires four accurate shots in a short period of time, making it an excellent choice for dealing with bosses.
- Feeding Frenzy: This perk significantly speeds up reloading after a kill with this weapon, making it a perfect choice for reducing reload time.
- Field Prep: This perk significantly boosts reload speed and ammo reserves, making it a versatile and practical option for a workhorse choice in the Heavy slot.
- Stats For All: For players who want a more balanced approach to their build, this perk is an excellent choice since it enhances all stats with swift shooting.
- Heating Up: While this perk may seem appealing on paper, it is overshadowed by more utilitarian options.
- Zen Moment: This perk is best reserved for PvP, as it increases accuracy and stability with successive hits.
Choose one of these perks best suits your playstyle and objectives while looking for the God Roll for the Retrofit Escapade. Whether it’s boosting boss damage with Fourth Time’s The Charm, mitigating reload speed with Feeding Frenzy, or increasing ammo reserves with Field Prep, there are plenty of great options to choose from. However, it’s important to keep in mind that some perks, like Heating Up, may not be as practical as others.
Retrofit Escapade God Roll: Fourth Column
In Destiny 2, Retrofit Escapade is a sought-after machine gun in the game, and acquiring its god roll can make it an unstoppable force in both PvE and PvP activities. We will be discussing the best perks for the Fourth Column of Retrofit Escapade to help you make the most out of this powerful weapon.
- Target Lock: This perk is ideal for boss damage since it boosts damage against single targets. The more damage boosts players may accumulate, the longer they fire at a single target.
- Rampage: This perk grants an easy-to-maintain damage boost for each successive kill, which makes it ideal for ad-clear scenarios. Additionally, the damage boost can be increased with Rampage Spec.
- Frenzy: This perk provides a smaller damage boost but a significant bump to reload speed and handling. It is a fantastic choice for players who wish to improve their efficiency.
- One For All: This perk grants the biggest damage boost among all the options in this column, but it comes with an activation cost. Players must shoot three different targets in rapid succession to activate it, making it ideal for team-based activities.
- Golden Tricorn: This tempting perk grants Volatile Rounds, which increases damage but decreases stability. It’s best used in situations where players can control recoil, like with a mouse and keyboard.
- Tap The Trigger and Vorpal Weapon: Both of these perks are reserved for PvP, where accuracy and damage against Guardians are paramount.
- Turnabout: This perk provides over-shields in content that demands it, like Nightfall or Master Nightfall activities.
Machine Guns in Destiny 2
There are many machine guns in “Destiny 2,” but the Retrofit Escapade stands out from the rest. The gun is a high fire-rate, low damage LMG, and it has a unique perk combination of Fourth Time’s The Charm and Target Lock that sets it apart from other machine guns.
Compared to other high-fire-rate LMGs, such as the 21% Delirium, the Retrofit Escapade has superior single-target damage because of Target Lock, which grants a damage boost that increases the longer a player fires at a single target.
- The Fourth Time’s The Charm perk also improves ammunition efficiency, enabling players to restore two bullets to the magazine if they land four precise shots in a short period of time.
- Other machine guns, such as Thunderlord and Xenophage, do more damage overall but lack the Retrofit Escapade’s sustained single-target damage potential.
- Moreover, the Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade has special synergies with exotics that are class-specific, such as Mantle of Battle Harmony, Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk, and Actium War Rig, which might improve its performance under certain conditions.
In conclusion, the Retrofit Escapade is a powerful machine gun that can be a great addition to any Destiny 2 player’s arsenal. For high-capacity boss melters in PvE activities, it is essential to have due to its special combo of Fourth Time’s The Charm and Target Lock perks. In PvP, it’s still a solid choice with perks like Zen Moment and Tap The Trigger for accuracy and stability.
By knowing the best perks for each situation and how to acquire them through various methods, players can secure their own god roll for the Retrofit Escapade. Whether you’re looking for a reliable workhorse for your heavy slot or a weapon that can take down bosses in record time, the Retrofit Escapade is worth considering.
- Destiny 2 Strand Sources Bonded Quest
- Destiny 2 Lightfall: How To Get the Chalice Keycard
- Destiny 2 Root Of Nightmares Raid Start Time
- Destiny 2 World First Race: Who Did Root Of Nightmares First?
Article Update On 2nd July 2023
Changes: Added a note for people who’re confused about acquiring Retrofit Escapade.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍