After a very long time, the Destiny 2 community has been blessed with an exotic shotgun and it does not disappoint. Conditional Finality Destiny 2 is the recently introduced exotic that came out with the Lightfall expansion. This gun is one of the most unique exotic weapons in the game which has a double barrel that fires a stasis shot and then a solar shot. It offers great usability in all types of content in the game ranging from low tier to endgame content in PVP and PVE aspects of the game.
- Conditional Finality is the new raid exotic for the Root of Nightmares raid that can be acquired only from the final encounter of the raid.
- Each week the players have a 3% chance of acquiring this weapon on each character.
- You can further increase your chances of obtaining this weapon by completing the raid encounter triumphs which will increase the probability of the weapon dropping.
- Conditional Finality is a kinetic slot stasis shotgun that uses special ammo. Furthermore, it is a dual-barrel shotgun that fires stasis pellets, and then solar pellets.
- Landing the stasis pellets will freeze targets, and landing solar pellets will ignite the target.
- This weapon is very strong against champions, especially those found in endgame content such as Master Nightfalls and Raids.
- Conditional Finality can be integrated with several solar and stasis builds, thus providing great utility.
How To Get Conditional Finally
Conditional Finality is the raid exotic for the new raid known as the Root of Nightmares, therefore players must own the Lightfall expansion for a chance to get their hands on this weapon.
Similar to previous raid exotics in the game such as Tarrabah from Crown of Sorrows and One Thousand Voices from Last Wish, Conditional Finality has a small chance to drop only from the final boss encounter of the raid, which for Root of Nightmares is Nezarec.
For a quick refresher on the Nezarec final boss, you must connect all nodes on both sides to initiate damage. However, if you want a more detailed explanation of the Nezarec encounter you can view our guide for better understanding. We suggest you complete the Nezarec boss fight on all three of your characters each week to increase your chances of acquiring this weapon.
Luckily, this time around Bungie has done the community a favor and introduced a mechanism by which you can further increase your chances by a huge margin of obtaining Conditional Finality Destiny 2. You can complete the triumphs related to the Root of Nightmares raid.
All of these triumphs require you to complete a certain challenge or attempt the encounter in a certain way such as completing the raid with clan mates or with all fireteam members being the same class.
As you can see in the image above you can view these triumphs by visiting the Root of Nightmares raid seal. You just need to ensure that you have claimed the triumphs by clicking on them to actually have your chances increased to obtain the shotgun. Merely completing the triumph will not count towards it.
Conditional Finality – Stats and Perks
Since Conditional Finality is an exotic weapon all the perks and traits on this weapon are fixed. We have listed all the perks:
- Split Decision: Dual barrels fire Stasis and Solar pellets that splits very quickly.
- Shortened Barrel: Greatly improves handling at the cost of range and stability.
- Alloy Magazine: Faster reload speeds when the magazine is empty.
- Paracausal Pellets: Landing all stasis pellets will freeze targets; landing all solar pellets will ignite targets
- Textured Grip: Greatly increases handling.
|WEAPON TYPE||Exotic Shotgun|
|Ammunition||Rounds per Minute 165 (Magazine 05)|
Another drawback of Conditional Finality is that it only holds 2 bullets in the magazine, and with its slow reload speed it can be frustrating to use in some situations.
How To Use Conditional Finality
Conditional Finality has great usability and can be integrated with several builds, exotic armors on all three classes, and various Stasis and Solar, Aspects, and Fragments. We have mentioned some of the Fragments you can equip on the Titan class to create a decent build. Furthermore, we have also mentioned an exotic armor for the Titan class that synergizes pretty well with Conditional Finality.
Aspects And Fragments
For a Solar subclass setup, you can equip Fragments like Ember of Empyrean where Solar weapon final blows from your Conditional Finality will extend the duration of Restoration and Radiant effects on your character.
Furthermore, you have other Fragments like Ember of Char where Solar Ignitions will spread Scorch to nearby affected targets. This is very useful because proccing ignitions with Conditional Finality is very easy, you just have to make sure you land almost all of your Solar pellets on the target. This can be achieved by playing aggressively and going up close to the enemy.
You can use these two fragments that we have mentioned above and pair them up with the Titan exotic legs, The Path of Burning Steps. These leg armors have the exotic perk called Firewalker, and what it does is; with each solar final blow, you receive an escalating bonus to weapon damage.
- Therefore, in PVE you receive a whopping 40% increase in weapon damage after getting four solar final blows
- This lasts for approximately 10 seconds.
- We recommend you use throwing hammers on Titan to get the solar final blows with ease and in a short time.
Conditional Finality can also be used to stun champions. You can use the Stasis Shatter ability and Solar Ignition ability to stun an Unstoppable Champion. All you have to do is go up close to the champion and land all your stasis and solar pellets to keep the champion stunned.
In the highest-level content such as Grandmaster Nightfalls, it should take four to six bullets to completely kill the champion. We recommend you use The Path of Burning Steps exotic legs on Titan to kill champions more quickly.
Summing It Up
So in conclusion you have an exotic shotgun that fires a stasis and solar bullet that freezes and then ignites the targets. You can integrate this weapon with several stasis and solar class abilities, aspects, and fragments. Our other exotic weapons also include the likes of the Rat King and Trinity Ghoul.
The gun does a respectable amount of damage granted you are in proper range. This will prevent any damage fall off. This is one of the drawbacks of Conditional Finality Destiny 2 because you have to be very close to enemies. This can be tricky and risky, especially in high-level content.
However, with the right setup and some shotgun reloader mods you can create a killer Conditional Finality build that can wreck champions and majors even in endgame content. Furthermore, we recommend you visit r/CurciblePlaybook to learn more about how you can integrate Conditional Finality into PVP aspects of the game.
- Destiny 2 Retrofit Escapade
- Destiny 2 Forbearance
- Destiny 2: Who Is Nimbus Voice Actor
- How To Unlock Lightfall Sub-Classes In Destiny 2
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍