The map of Diablo 4 is quite large, and getting to every single area by simply walking to it can take a lot of work. Luckily, the waypoint locations in Diablo 4 are spread out such that you can get to almost every major location on the map with ease through fast travel.
Waypoints are shown as glowing points of interest, also referred to as Fractured Peaks. They’re found in almost every main area in the game. While most can be unlocked by simply approaching them, certain waypoints require you to complete specific objectives in order to get access to the waypoint.
As of right now, there are seven waypoint locations in Diablo 4.
They appear on your map as a triangle inside a circle.
- Before using each waypoint, you’ll need to interact with it to essentially “activate it.”
- After the waypoint starts to glow blue, you can use it for fast travel.
- Most waypoints can be unlocked by approaching them.
- However, the one in Nostrava requires slightly more effort.
Kyovashad WaypointKyovashad is essentially the capital of the region, so you’ll likely be visiting the area quite often, which is why having a waypoint here is essential. It almost acts as a hub with many NPCs for you to interact with. You’ll unlock the area early on in the game. The waypoint in Kyovashad is pretty much at the center of the area.
Nevesk WaypointAfter Kyovashad, the first major town that you’ll encounter while making your way through the campaign is Nevesk. Although something tragic happens to the folk in the area, causing you to ultimately leave, it is still an area that you might want to come back to and explore due to certain unlockables and enchantments. And the fact that the waypoint is in the southwest region of the map makes it useful for reaching certain distant areas.
Yelesna WaypointWhile following the main quest, you’ll eventually make your way to Yelesna, which is in the southeast region of the map. The waypoint will be quite useful as you’ll make your way to Yelesna quite often for other nearby objectives.
Menestad WaypointUp next is Menestad, which is found in the northwest region of the map. Menestad is a small hamlet but still near many useful locations.
Margrave WaypointSimilar to Menstad, Margrave itself isn’t a major place as it is a small hamlet as well. But due to it being located directly in the south region, the waypoint can be useful to reach areas between Nevesk and Yelesna.
Bear Tribe Refuge WaypointWhile trying to complete tasks or reach objectives in the northeastern regions of the map, the Bear Tribe Refuge waypoint will be quite useful as there’s no other waypoint nearby, not even in the eastern areas.
Nostrava WaypointThe Nostrava Waypoint is quite unique and different from the rest as it is found inside a Stronghold in a demon-infested area. Before you can even use the waypoint, you need to get rid of the corruption. Here’s an overview of how you can unlock the waypoint:
- Head to Nostrava and investigate the village.
- Enter the church with a red skull icon inside it.
- Fight off the Negala and Crazed Villagers.
- Investigate the Villagers’ Homes by entering the house in the southwest of the village and destroying the Demonic Effigy
- Go inside the marked houses on the map and destroy the Effigies inside them while also defending yourself from demons that’ll try to attack you.
- Head back to the Chapel and fight off against Negala, Torvala, and Kozira.
- After defeating all enemies, interact with the Wanderer’s Shrine to unlock the waypoint.
How To Fast Travel In Diablo 4
There are two major methods for Fast Travel in the game.
- The first method is to simply open your map and select a waypoint and travel to it.
- The alternate method is to open up a portal to the capital (by pressing T or down on the D-pad).
- The great thing about both of these methods is that you can use them regardless of where you’re currently stationed.
- That makes it useful for cases where you’re in a dungeon and need to stash away your loot.
With that, you know all about the Diablo 4 Waypoints and each of their locations. They can be useful for getting around the map with ease. Each of the waypoints is located such that you can get to almost any objective quickly if you pick the right waypoint. There’s still much more that you can discover in the game, such as getting a wolf pet or learning about the different editions.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍