Diablo 4 has a total of 22 dungeons that players can access, though there are 23 in total; one is not accessible at the moment. Due to the game being in early beta access, players might have issues figuring out where all the Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations might be. Therefore, a concise walkthrough might assist them!
- The Derelict Lodge is located in Pallid Glade towards the lower half of the map.
- The Caldera Gate is also located in Pallid Glade, and it is present at the top edge of the area.
- The Nostrava Deepwood is present in Pallid Glade once again, and it is present between Derelict Lodge and Caldera Gate.
- In the Desolate Highlands, the Defiled Catacombs are present towards the bottom of the map.
- The Tormented Ruins is in Desolate Highlands, with it being present at the top edge of the map.
- The Lost Archives is the final dungeon in Desolate Highlands it is present towards the bottom left of the map.
- The Nostrava area has one dungeon called Cultist Refuge located at the top edge area of the map.
- The Forsaken Quarry is present in Frigid Expanse towards the top edge of the area.
- The Immortal Emanation dungeon is present in the left area.
- The Black Asylum dungeon in Frigid Expanse is located towards the right of the Forsaken Quarry.
- Hallowed Ossuary is at the right of Immortal Emanation in Frigid Expanse.
- The Kor Dragan Barracks in Sarkova Pass is present at the top of the map.
- The Forbidden City is once again in Sarkova Pass and is present at the top edge of the map.
- In Sarkova Pass, Mercy’s Reach is at the top left area of the map.
- In Dobrev Taiga, the Light’s Watch dungeon is in the middle of the map.
- The Maulwood dungeon is at the bottom of the map in Dobrev Taiga.
- The Hoarfrost Demise dungeon is in Seat Of The Heavens and is present at the top.
- In the Seat of the Heavens area, the Zenith dungeon is at the top area of the map.
- The Sanguine Chapel is present below the Zenith dungeon on the map.
- The Dead Man’s Dredge is in Gale Valley and at the bottom right of the map.
- The Rimescar Cavern dungeon is present in Malnok at the top right of the map.
- The Anica’s Claim dungeon is also in Malnok at the top left of the map.
All of the dungeons have been split off into certain areas, which are known as Sub-zones. In the Pallid Glade, players can access 3 dungeons, ranging from Derelict Lodge, Caldera Gate, and Nostrava Deepwood.
Starting things off, the Derelict Lodge is one of the first dungeons that players can access in the Pallid Glade. The lodge is located towards the lower end of the map, right below the other two dungeons.
- The lodge itself is a brightly-orange colored dungeon gate with fiery light illuminating from the inside.
- The main reward players can get from the Derelict Lodge is the Aspect Of Explosive Verve, which is to be used for the Rogue class.
Regarding finding Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations, Caldera Gate is one of the main dungeons players will find in the Pallid Glade area. As can be seen on the map, players can take note that the Caldera Gate is the dungeon that is located towards the very top edge of the Pallid Glade area.
- The Caldera Gate entrance is marked by spiky mountain edges, with spikes that can impale anyone lest they are too unlucky to encounter it. The same orange light illuminates the inside of the dungeon, igniting the player.
- The main reward that players can get from the Caldera Gate is Eluding Aspect which can be used for all classes.
The Nostrava Deepwood dungeon is the final dungeon that players can access, and it is laced right between Caldera Gate and Derelict Lodge.
- The entrance to the dungeon screams horror, as it is coveted by sharp branches, fences, and everything from your deepest nightmares, with the same fire illuminating from within.
- The aspect rewards for the dungeon are yet to be decided.
Moving on, the next area where players can access a few dungeons is the Desolate Highlands. There are 3 dungeons ranging from Lost Archives, Tormented Ruins, and Defiled Catacombs.
Kicking things off, one of the first dungeons that players can access is known as Defiled Catacombs. The Catacombs themselves are pretty difficult to traverse since enemies are lurking about.
- On the map, the Catacombs are located towards the bottom, a bit towards the top from the edge.
- The entrance of the Catacombs is represented by a flight of stairs and a cave-like entrance that illuminates itself to reel in the player.
- The main reward players can get from the catacombs is Aspect of Tempering Blows which is meant for the Barbarian class.
As far as the Tormented Ruins are concerned, they are also located in the Desolate Highlands. As can be seen from the image, the Ruins are present towards the top edge of the map and can be accessed fairly easily.
- The entrance of the tormented ruins is represented by mere brick and mortar, and there is a single lit lamp outside it, and a chain hangs from the top, inviting the player in.
- Regarding the rewards, players can get the Aspect of The Protector, which is available for use for all classes.
Another dungeon that players can access is the Lost Archives, which is the final dungeon that players can access in the Desolate Highlands area.
- Towards the bottom left of the map, the dungeon location can be seen, and upon hovering over it, the dungeon information can be seen.
- The entrance of the archives is represented by a flight of stairs leading up and a narrow hallway leading in. the rewards include that of the Aspect Of The Protector, usable by all classes.
In Nostrava, there is only one dungeon that players can access, which is known as the Cultist Refuge. Players must first clear out the actual Nostrava Stronghold to get to the Cultist Refuge.
- In the Nostrava map, the Cultist Refuge is on the top edge. The aspect rewards haven’t been announced yet.
Moving on to the next Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations, players are able to traverse over to the Frigid Expanse area, which has a total of 4 dungeons that players can go for, including the Forsaken Quarry, Immortal Emanation, Black Asylum as well as the Hallowed Ossuary.
One of the first dungeons that players can encounter is the Forsaken Quarry. If players open up the map, the dungeon itself will be located toward the very top of the Frigid Expanse area and will be located towards the top edge.
- The dungeon’s entrance is showcased by unfinished buildings, loads of wooden planks, and a wooden entrance to the dungeon itself.
- As for the rewards, players can get their hands on the Aspect Of Encircling Blades, which can be used for the rogue class.
As far as the next dungeon is concerned, it is the Immortal Emanation, which can be seen on the map as follows. There are two dungeons. Therefore, players shouldn’t confuse the two. The Immortal Emanation dungeon is the one to the left.
- A stone gate represents the dungeon’s entrance with two unlit lamps by the side, and a grand entrance awaits the player as it invites you in.
- The aspect rewards are yet to be announced for it.
The Black Asylum dungeon is the third dungeon that players can access in Frigid Expanse, and as can be seen on the map, it is present towards the right of the Forsaken Quarry right in the middle of the area.
- A stone building represents the entrance of Black Asylum, with two lamps lit on either side of the entrance and a sharp gate ready to impale anyone who dares trespass.
Last, the Hallowed Ossuary is the final dungeon players can access in the Frigid Expanse. It is located towards the right of the Immortal Emanation dungeon, towards the very edge of the map.
- Its entrance is represented by a snowy patch, with a temple-like entrance awaiting the player. The same orange light illuminates the inside, inviting you in.
- Players can gain access to the Aspect of Unrelenting Fury as a reward.
Moving on, the next of the Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations that we would like to discuss is known as Sarkova Pass. There are a total of 3 dungeons that players can access here, ranging from the Forbidden City, Kor Dragan Barracks as well as Mercy’s Reach.
Kor Dragan Barracks
We have the Kor Dragan Barracks, located towards the very top of the region. On the right side map, the Kor Dragan Barracks is located on the very edge of the map.
- The entrance is represented by two massive stone pillars, as well as a stone lantern that is hanging from the ceiling.
- The reward for the Barracks is the Aspect of Anemia which is used for the Barbarian class.
The second main dungeon in Sarkova Pass is the Forbidden City; as the name suggests, it is a pretty mysterious dungeon. It is located around the circular edge toward the top edge of the map.
- The entrance of the Forbidden City speaks like a true abandoned one, as the cave entrance is nothing short of scary, covered in ragged mountain edges, and the same fiery light illuminating the entrance.
Last but not least, we have Mercy’s Reach, the final dungeon in Sarkova Pass, located towards the top left edge of the map.
- The entrance of the dungeon is surrounded by barrels and abandoned items.
Whenever players start to make their way over to the Dobrev Taiga area, they can take note of two main dungeons they can encounter, one of which is the Light’s Watch, while the other dungeon is Maulwood.
The Dobrev Taiga area is quite small, and the first dungeon is Light’s Watch. Towards the middle of the map, if players look towards the left edge of the map, the Light’s Watch dungeon can be located.
- The entrance of the dungeon is as basic as it gets, with a few stairs, a few trees surrounding the area, and the same light that has been illuminating the other dungeons.
- The aspect reward still hasn’t been revealed.
The second dungeon that players can access in the Dobrev Taiga area is Maulwood. The dungeon’s main location is toward the bottom of the map, a bit away from the bottom edge.
- As for the entrance of the dungeon, it is present in a thick forest covered in trees, and there is a branch that blocks off the main entrance.
- Players can gain the Slaking Aspect as its aspect reward, which is used for the Barbarian class.
Seat Of The Heavens
Next up, another of the Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations is the Seat Of The Heavens, which focuses on expanding three dungeons, including Sanguine Chapel, Hoarfrost demise as well as Zenith.
The first dungeon that players might encounter in Seat Of The Heavens is the Hoarfrost Demise. The location of dungeon itself is located towards the top of the map, quite a bit away from the edge, towards the left of the Zenith.
- The Hoarfrist Demise’s entrance is represented by spiky weapons that are present towards both edges of the entrance.
- The rewards for the dungeon are yet to be announced.
As far as the second dungeon is concerned, we have the Zenith dungeon. It is located towards the middle of the map area, a bit towards the top edge, and present towards the right of the Hoarfrost Demise dungeon.
- The Zenith dungeon location is present in a snowy area, and the entrance is covered by spikes that are enough to kill anyone.
- When it comes to rewards, players are able to get the Recharging Aspect from it, which can be used on the Sorcerer.
Last but not least, the final dungeon that players can access in the seat of the area of the heavens is the Sanguine Chapel. It is located quite far beneath the Zenith dungeon, towards the bottom right edge of the area.
- The entrance of the Sanguine Chapel is represented by an open door letting players know that it is intractable and to head inside.
- As for the rewards, players can get their hands on the Energizing, which can be used on the Rogue class.
Moving on, the next area that we would like to traverse through is the Gale Valley, which has only one dungeon that is called Dead Man’s Dredge. The location of the dungeon itself is located towards the bottom right of the map.
- The Dead Man’s Dredge dungeon entrance is once again covered in spikes and can look very intimidating. The rewards are yet to be discussed.
Last but not least, in the Malnok area, there are a total of 2 dungeons that players can access, which are Anica’s Claim as well as the Rimescar Cavern.
The Rimescar Cavern is present towards the top right of the map towards the very edge, and the entrance is represented by the circular entrance covered all around with spikes.
The dfinal dungeon is present towards the top left of the Malnok area, and the entrance is represented by a snowy area.
And there we have it! These are all of the Diablo 4 Dungeon Locations that players can access, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, you might want to check out our How To Respec guide, which goes into great detail about its method and how to do it! Apart from that, you should also read our All Waypoint Locations guide to know where each one might be located!
How about skimming through our Diablo 4 Best Druid Build, which uncovers everything from an overview of the build, skills, and more? You might also like our Diablo 4 How To Transmog guide, which covers everything that players should know about the process of transmogging!
Map And Image Credits: MapGenie
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍