Necromancer is one of the classes in Diablo 4, but choosing the best build can enhance the combat. It relies heavily on spells, including blood and bone, to damage enemies. It can also summon undead helpers that will make your combat easier.
Watch this video and learn about our take on the best Necromancer build, its playstyle & the best skills in the game.
Necromancer Build Summary
Here is a summarized look at my Best Necromancer Builds:
|Solo Necromancer Build
|- Bone Spirit
- Bone Prison
|- Army Of The Dead
- Ultimate Bone Storm
|- Skeletal Warriors
- Skeletal Mages
|The Best Solo Necromancer Build
|Blood Necromancer Build
|- Blood Surge
- Unliving Energy
|- Blood Mist
- Grim Harvest
- Necrotic Carapace
- Bone Prison
|- Corpse tendrils
- Blood Begets Blood
|- Blood Wave
- Stand Alone
- Golem Mastery
|The Best Blood Necromancer Build In Diablo 4
Solo Necromancer Build
For this particular build, I focused on solo skills for the players choosing Necromancers as their class.
- Deals a good amount of damage.
- Has high offensive capabilities.
- Focuses on summoning.
- Low defensive capabilities.
- No support.
- Why I Chose This: I chose the following solo necromancer build as it has high DPS potential and can summon skeletons to fight the enemies.
For the solo build, I prefer Bone Magic instead of Blood, as it is more suitable for engaging in combat without assistance. Also, you can use projectiles against your enemies that can deal heavy damage.
Spells And Skills
For spells and skills, I focused on more defensive than offensive ones.I recommend unlocking spells like Bone Spirit, Bone Splinters, Bone Spare, Bone Prison, and Decrepify. Don’t forget to unlock Army Of The Dead and Ultimate Bone Storm as well. These skills will really complement the offensive style of the high AOE build you’re going for.
Book Of Dead Upgrades To Unlock
I would highly recommend unlocking the following upgrades for the best solo Necromancer build in Diablo 4:
- The first upgrade is Skeletal Warriors, which will allow you to unlock the Sacrifice Ability in skeletal skirmishers.
- Next is Skeletal Mages, as it will increase damage when alive after 5 seconds.
- Lastly, the Blood Golem upgrade allows players to intake 15% of their damage without losing their health.
Tips For Solo Build
In addition to the build I have mentioned above, you can consider using the tips below to make your build more powerful:
- Make sure to run the solo Necromancer build with a Blood Golem.
- Doing so will allow the players to absorb 15% of the damage from enemies.
- The solo build will allow you to use the Bone Storm Skill.
- The Bone Storm Skill will be much stronger thanks to the Sacrifice Effect.
- Ossified essence can also be used to increase the damage of your attacks.
- The essence will allow the players to increase their bone skills and give them a 1% boost for every essence they use.
- Further on in their gameplay, they can also use blood skills.
Blood Necromancer Build
- The Blood skills feature serious damage.
- Various spell variations are available.
- Deals massive amounts of damage.
- Features summoning spells, too.
- Difficult to master.
- Why I Chose This: I chose the following Blood Necromancer Build as it carried me through many areas of the game thanks to its blood skills.
The following are my recommended skills for the best blood Necromancer build in Diablo 4:
For the basic skills, you can consider using Haemorrhage, which includes upgrades like Enhanced Haemorrhage and Initiates Hemorrhage.
- Using Haemorrhage, you can deal 25% damage by bursting your opponent’s blood.
- You will get a 30% chance to form a Blood Orb that will heal you for 15% off your health.
- Enhanced Haemorrhage will give you a Blood Orb and two additional essences with each enemy you hit.
- The second upgrade, Initiates Haemorrhage, will allow the players to obtain a Fortify ability and a 1.5% chance for the enemies to fortify you each time you attack your enemies.
The players can invest in ultimate skills like Blood Wave to strengthen their build.
- Blood Wave will allow the players to summon a tidal wave of blood, which will deal around 90% Damage with a cooldown of 50 Seconds.
- The first upgrade is called the Prime Blood Wave, which will slow them down for four seconds in the game.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on the best Necromancer solo and blood build in Diablo 4. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out the detailed guide on all classes, as well as a detailed beginners’ tips and tricks guide. Also, check out the guide on all editions of Diablo 4 and how to get a wolf pet.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍