Elden Ring is home to tons of weapons, including some new weapons designed and many returning strength, dexterity, and legendary armaments from previous FromSoftware games. Weapons such as Moonlight Greatsword (aka Darkmoon blade) and Ghiza’s Wheel are two unique and returning weapons in the game that many players would love destroying Elden Ring bosses with. My Elden Ring Ghiza’s Wheel Location Walkthrough guide entails the complete process of how you can get this weapon in the game.
Go To Volcano Manor
To get this weapon, you are going to need an invite to Volcano Manor. I can suggest some ways by which you can get here, you could be kidnapped and taken to the under level, or you can get an invite and go to the main level and get this weapon much faster. In this guide, I have mentioned the latter method to get the Ghiza’s wheel weapon.
Now, what you need to do is unlock the lake region in Elden Ring, and you need to speak to an NPC in this sort of pavilion. The closest Site of Grace is the Scenic Isle.
Talking To NPC
At this lake region, an NPC tells you that she has been robbed, and she is basically asking you whether you can get the thing that was stolen from her. You are also told that it is a ruffian, bandit, or something to the Northwest. The Boilprawn Shock is the place where that guy, ruffian, is.
Visiting Boilprawn Shack
Moving along with my Ghiza’s Wheel location guide in Elden Ring, as mentioned in the name, the ruffian is, in fact, boiling the prawns. He is also not very friendly, but if you ask him about the solenoid, he will, in fact, sell it to you.
Either that or you could kill him and get his pretty unique weapon. It is up to you; feel free to do whatever seems feasible to you as the player. Anyhow just make sure you get the item and take it back to the NPC.
Getting An Invite
At this stage, you will receive a Volcano Manor invitation from the NPC, but it is not that simple; even though it is an invitation, it is not a ‘real’ invitation. It is more of a ‘you may now prove yourself,’ and it literally says ‘prove yourself.’
By making this journey, the volcano manor will extend its invitation, and now I recommend that you make it to the Altus Plateau region before they let you in. In order to do that, you are going to need two halves of a medallion, that medallion comes in two sides, and you need to collect both sides of it.
Collecting Dectus Medallions
Fortunately, it is not too hard to get both halves of Dectus medallions.
I suggest that you follow these steps:
First Half of Dectus Medallion:
- Head to Fort Haight, located on the eastern side of Limgrave.
- Navigate through the fortress until you reach the backside of it.
- Ascend a single tower inside the fort.
- At the top of the tower, you’ll find a chest containing the first half of the Dectus Medallion.
Second Half of Dectus Medallion:
- Go to Fort Pharaoh, which is a bit more challenging due to enemy encounters.
- As you reach the top of the fort, you’ll find a chest containing the second half of the Dectus Medallion.
Grand Lift of Dectus:
- With both halves of the Dectus Medallion in your possession, make your way to the Grand Lift of Dectus.
- The Grand Lift of Dectus is located at the northern point of the lakes.
- Present the two halves of the medallion to the lift.
- The lift will become activated and take you up to a higher area.
Meeting the NPC:
- Upon reaching the upper level, you will encounter an NPC.
- Speak with the NPC, and she will be pleased with your efforts and consider you proven.
- The NPC will invite you to the Manor.
- You will be transported to the main hall of Volcano Manor, where you can continue your journey.
Reaching Volcano Manor
Now you can finally get this saw blade, go up the stairs and then keep moving upstairs till you reach a big room with two dining tables; at the other end, collect the item, and loot it.
This is the final part when it comes to getting to Ghiza’s Wheel location in Elden Ring. Now you are going to be invaded by an NPC who is, in fact, using the Ghiza’s Wheel. Now all you have to do is defeat that NPC and get the Ghiza’s Wheel.
And so this weapon is ridiculously useful against big health enemies as well as it is just a cool main weapon choice, and that is how you get a Ghiza’s Wheel.
Ghiza’s Wheel Weapon Art And Movesets
Ghiza’s Wheel is a colossal weapon meaning it scales over both strength and dex.
- Ghiza’s Wheel features a fairly standard moveset, including two-handed horizontal-ish attacks and one-handed overhead swings.
- Its damage output is decent, but it can become more effective when various buffs are applied to it.
- At 45 strength, Ghiza’s Wheel deals 648 damage when used two-handed.
- Ghiza’s Wheel’s standout feature is its weapon art. To activate it, hold down the weapon art button for the initial thrust, followed by a spin attack that tears through enemies.
- Notably, this weapon art does not consume stamina in PvE, making it effective against medium to large-sized enemies due to the increased hitbox during the spin.
- However, the slow initiation of the spin makes it situational, especially when facing bosses who can interrupt the animation.
- Ghiza’s Wheel also inflicts bleed damage, making it useful against enemies weak to the bleed status effect in Elden Ring.
- To wield Ghiza’s Wheel properly in one hand, you’ll need 28 strength and 18 dexterity.
- Learning the timing for using the weapon art, when to trigger it, and when to stop holding the button is essential to maximize its effectiveness.
Also, let’s get real, it just feels good and looks cool, and you can walk around soaring. And so I think it is a great weapon and a lot of players are going to have lots of fun being equipped with Ghiza’s Wheel. So if you want to get this weapon, then follow the walkthrough I mentioned above, and you will get Ghiza’s Wheel easily.
That is pretty much everything you need to know about Ghiza’s Wheel location in Elden Ring. Did you find my guide helpful? Let me know more of your thoughts in the comments section below.
Next: How To Get Elden Ring Fingerslayer Blade
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍