The Village Of The Albinaurics
|Location||Bosses||Best Items in Village of Albinaurics|
|Southern Landmass of Liurnia||Omenkiller|
While traversing along the pathway of Elden Ring, the map is filled with numerous areas to discover, one of them being the Village of The Albinaurics, which hones the residence of souls that have yet to be set free. With a dark theme behind the Village, players are in for a ride while traversing through the Village. You can continue reading the guide or watch our video regarding the location and key items you will find in the Village of the Albinaurics.
Village of The Albinaurics Location
While starting in Elden Ring, to start traveling for the goal of Albinauric Village, the Village itself can be found near the ruined castle known as the Stormveil Castle. Start your journey by traveling to the “Liurnia Lake Shore” area, which is essentially a body of water surrounded by dirt and marsh. This is the point from where you will begin your journey.
Start venturing forth, either by foot or with the help of the amount, and start traveling in the North-Western direction from your original position in the lake. There will be a cliff that you can easily travel and cross through. Make sure to keep your mount or main direction tilted to the left side; you will come across an area filled with swamp and grass. You will encounter some basic enemies that you can kill off as they are weak.
Keep moving forward with your mount and you will start to see a village that seems like a monster has completely taken it over, and nothing but corpses remain on the dry land. You will know you have reached it when the label “Village of The Albinaurics” covers your entire screen. This is essentially how to get to the Village of The Albinaurics, but we are not yet done here.
Consider Reading: Elden Ring Dectus Medallion Location
Must-Visit Spots In Village of The Albinaurics
An Interesting Read: Elden Ring Best Spells
Once you step foot into the Village, there is a lot to do around. The Village itself includes several enemies, loots, and boss drops. Some of these items can be found by following these steps:
- In the Village area, head behind a house and encounter Albinauric monsters.
- Defeat the monsters and find a Larval Tear near a coffin.
- Go up the steep hill to find a Perfumer enemy and obtain Budding Cave Moss from it.
- Near two houses in the Village, find an NPC disguised as a pot.
- Hit the pot to reveal the NPC and interact with him.
- Listen to the NPC, and he will eventually give you the Haligtree Secret Medallion.
- After the NPC disappears, move left and pick up the Ivory Sickle from a corpse.
- Proceed up the hill and cross the stone bridge to encounter the Omenkiller boss, along with Rotten Strays.
- Defeat the Rotten Strays to face the Omenkiller.
A must-read: Elden Ring All Golden Seeds Locations
After you have conquered the Omenkiller boss, if you wish to get your hands on some extra loot from the Village, you can head back to the original location by treading on foot in the Village itself.
When you go into the Village, there will be a wooden bridge that you can clear to come across some Albinaurics. After obliterating them, you can quickly loot them, and you can also get your hands on some essential Erdleaf Flower drops.
An Interesting Read: Elden Ring Meteoric Ore Blade
Omenkiller Boss In Village of The Albinaurics
We hope you find out how to get to the Village of the Albinaurics quickly. The Omenkiller is a relatively medium boss to fight; he has two serrated swords in hand, which he can use to attack you; he will perform a few jump attacks, consistently three times. It is strong enough to one-shot you if you are not wielding stronger armor. To protect yourself, you can simply back up, allowing his attacks to go behind you.
To stun him, you can run through and attack him using some stronger and more charged attacks to slow him down and eventually deplete his HP. Once he is defeated, he will drop about 4900 Runes and a Crucible Knot Talisman.
Read up on this: Elden Ring Sacred Tears
Best Items In Village of The Albinaurics
You can find some interesting items that have their specific uses in Elden Ring. The village is located at the far end of the map’s game and has some of the interesting items you’d need in your journey of becoming Elden Lord.
- Rowa Fruit: Comes incredibly handy when crafting items. Although they are not native to the Village of the Albinaurics, they are found alongside its residency.
- Erdleaf Flower: Yet another crafting material that can be found scattered all across the land of “The Lands Between.”
- Rune Arc: comes to you when you have killed off the Omenkiller boss, and the consumable can be used to bring forth and increase the effects of your “Great Rune” and make it stronger.
- Albinauric Bloodclot: A simple crafting material used for various reasons.
- Cave Moss: Found when you are traversing through the Village. It is relatively easy to come across. Cave Moss itself is typically used for crafting perfumes.
- Ivory Sickle: found lying on the body of a corpse in the Village, and you can quickly loot the corpse to acquire it. The Sickle itself is a basic Dagger.
- Crystal Sword: A basic Straight Sword that can come in handy during combat. Found after defeating Omenkiller.
- Crucible Knot Talisman: Dropped by the Omenkiller boss.
- Stormhawk Weapons: While traversing through the swamp guarding the Village, you can find out about 2 Stormhawk Weapons.
- Larval Tear: Players can use it to grant rebirth. Found near a stone coffin at the start of the village.
- Elden Ring Best Talisman
- Best Weapons in Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Moonlight Greatsword Location & Stats
- Elden Ring: Incantation Vs. Sorcery
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍