Many games offer codes that can be redeemed for various rewards, and Geometry Dash is no different! There are 3 different vaults, each with their own respective codes. Rewards include different icons to make the game look even better! This guide includes all details on how to acquire Vault, Chamber of Time, and Vault of Secrets codes!
All Active Vault Codes
The below list includes all active Vault codes in Geometry Dash. Once a code has been removed from this list, it no longer functions and cannot be redeemed for its rewards, so make sure to keep an eye out!
|Valid for the Lenny Icon.
|Valid for the UFO.
|Valid for the Shy Gun Icon.
|Valid for the UFO.
|Valid for a Random Ship.
|Valid for a Wave.
|Valid for a Trail.
|Valid for a Secret Coin.
|Valid for an Eye.
An additional Vault Code is available. However, this code is not as simple as just typing in the text box and pressing submit. To redeem this, players will have to perform a set of steps and get access to an Illuminati Wave. The exact steps have been listed below; make sure to follow them to a tee!
- Input the following numbers listed in each step and click on the Vault Keepers Face between each step. Finally, after the final number has been entered, click on the face once more.
Vault Of Secret Codes
This list includes all active Vault of Secrets codes, so make sure to use them before they expire. Codes are case-sensitive, so enter them as you see them to avoid any issues.
|Valid for a Robot.
|Valid for an Octopus Shaped Icon.
|Valid for a Brain Shaped Icon.
|Valif for the Finn “Adventure Time” Icon.
|Valid for the Swamp Green Color.
|Valid for the Vault Keepers Level.
|Valid for a Dark Red Color.
The Vault Of Secrets has some additional codes also available, which can all be found below.
- Enter the number of Stars you possess in the Redemption box. The exact number can be found in the Main Menu under a tab labeled Collected Stars.
The next code requires a few steps to activate the code.
- When in the code redemption area, click on the Vault Of Secrets face without entering a code. He will begin talking and keep on clicking till he starts talking about Spookys.
- Enter into the first Vault and click on his face again till he mentions Glubfub.
- Keep on clicking the face again until the text turns White.
- Exit to the code redemption screen and enter the code “Glubfub.”
Chamber Of Time Codes
The below list is full of active Chamber of Time codes. Make sure to use these codes before they expire!
|Valid for a Wave.
|Valid for a Dark Green Color.
|Valid for an Alternative Default Icon.
|Valid for a Face Icon.
|Valid for a Hungry Icon.
How To Redeem Vault Of Secrets Codes?
Redeeming the codes is now the next step before we can acquire all the rewards associated with these codes. However, in order to redeem these codes, players will first have to unlock all 3 Vaults. However, unlocking these vaults is not an easy process and requires a fair few steps. Make sure to follow the step-by-step guide below correctly to avoid any redos.
How To Unlock The Vault?
- Click on the Gear Cog icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Settings Menu.
- Click on the Lock icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will enter the vault with a Code Redemption box to redeem your codes.
- Enter any active codes from above.
- Enjoy your Rewards!
How To Unlock The Vault Of Secrets?
The Vault Of Secrets is slightly harder to unlock, where players must acquire 50 Diamonds to unlock it. Although this may seem like a difficult challenge, it is quite easy. Diamonds can be collected by a bunch of different methods, including the following methods.
- Daily Quests
- Daily Chests
- Weekly Demon Chest
- Treasure Room Chest
- Gauntlet Levels
Once all 50 Diamonds are accounted for, the next steps will allow the Vault Of Secrets to be unlocked and the codes to be redeemed.
- Click on the Tool button in the Main Menu.
- Press the Lock icon in the top right corner of the screen to unlock the Vault of Secrets.
- Enter your codes and enjoy your Rewards!
How To Unlock The Chamber Of Time?
First of all, players need to acquire 700 Diamonds and 1000 Mana Orbs. Mana Orbs can be found in Daily Chests, Quests, and all other methods you can find Diamonds in. Once this prerequisite has been fulfilled, players will follow the following steps to unlock the Chamber of Time.
- In the Vault Of Secrets, enter the code “The Challenge.”
- A secret quest will be unlocked. Pay 200 Diamonds to begin this quest and progress further.
- Enter into the door and speak with the man in the jail.
- Click on the Keyholes that will appear once the conversation has been completed.
- Click on the Tool button in the Main Menu and then the Door in the bottom corner.
- Now, click Left. This should make a Green Rope appear.
- Click on the Green Rope and purchase the Master Emblem for 1000 Mana Orbs.
- Once done with this, navigate to the Level Select Page and click on the Level labeled “Coming Soon.”
- Click the blue button labeled ‘i’ in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the Road below the text box.
- Open the door that appears; this will finally lead you into the Chamber of Time.
- Enter your codes and finally enjoy your Rewards!
That is all there is to know about the Vault of Secrets codes and the other Vault codes in Geometry Dash! Make sure to follow the steps on how to unlock the vaults correctly to avoid any issues. Leave a comment down below for any queries there may be.
- One Punch Hero Codes
- Pet Simulator X Codes
- Shattered Psycho Online Codes
- Untitled Attack On Titans Codes
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍