While the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 campaign is pretty straightforward, some achievements, like the Floater Trophy, are a little complicated to get. You can get Floater Trophy in MW3 pretty quickly, as you just need to reach the second mission to get it.
How To Get The Floater Trophy
You can get the parachute along with other items from the “marked” contained in mission 2 of MW3, Precious Cargo.
So, follow these steps to get the achievement:
- Head over to the container and get the items you want along with the parachute.
- When done, get out and head towards the crane.
- The crane can be found ahead on the road.
- Skip the first crane and continue moving toward the second one.
- There will be tons of enemies, so be careful and make your way to the crane without dying.
- If you can’t do that, then clear out the enemies from the area and then head over to the second crane.
- When you are at the top, simply wait for it to get closer to the roof on your right side.
- When you’re close enough, jump and open up your parachute.
- By doing so, you will get the Floater Trophy in MW3.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Floater Trophy Achievement in MW3.
You don’t have to worry about the parachute as you will be able to use it more than once, so keep trying until you succeed. If you are having trouble with crashing, errors, & bugs, then check out our expert’s guide on how to fix it. Also, read the guide on the best PC settings for Modern Warfare 3 to get high FPS and better optimization.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍