The Legacy Fortress is a Stronghold, one of Operation Deadbolt’s many tests. Even entering it requires you to go out of the way to find the Legacy Fortress Legacy Keycard to open the Legacy Fortress doors in MW3. Upon entering the Fortress and completing the challenge, you will gain lots of perks and rewards because it is the toughest challenge that Operation Bolt has for you.
Additionally, you can watch eXputer’s video guide on how to acquire the Legacy Fortress Keycard:
How Do You Get The Legacy Fortress Keycard In MW3?You will get the Legacy Fortress Keycard from the Mercenary Stronghold Safe.
- You first have to raid a Mercenary Camp so that you can gain the Mercenary Stronghold keycard.
- These mercenary camps can be found across the map of Uzbekistan.
- After defeating the Mercenaries from the camp, you will gain the Mercenary Stronghold Keycard.
- Use it to get inside the Mercenary Stronghold, which differs from the Infested Stronghold.
- In the Mercenary Stronghold, you will find a safe containing the Legacy Fortress Keycard.
How To Complete The Legacy Fortress?Head to the D2 part of the map, scan your keycard against the main gate and defeat the boss to complete the Legacy Fortress.
- The Legacy Fortress is located toward the western side of the Popov Power, and its indication is a skull logo on the map.
- Once you reach the legacy fortress doors in MW3 and scan the keycard, you can step into the stronghold.
- There will be tons of armored enemies, many Sentry Turrets, mines, and many other reinforcements.
- I suggest you form a team and get inside because defeating all of the enemies won’t be easy.
- You have to deal with every enemy in the building to reach the final boss, Legacy.
- Kill legacy, and then, the Legacy Fortress will be completed.
- Players on X have acknowledged that the Legacy Fortress is one of the toughest challenges they have faced.
Legacy Fortress Rewards
- Once you complete the Legacy Fortress, you will receive the reward rift for the Legacy Fortress.
- In the rewards, you will get the Tactical Negotiator Blueprint and other equipment, perks, and high-tier weapons.
- Apart from the Tactical Negotiator Blueprint, the other high-tier loot will be randomized.
- Exfil after getting the Tactical Negotiator so that you have the blueprint in your inventory.
- There is also a chance of getting Raygun Schematics, so exfil after it, too.
My Take On Completing The Legacy FortressThe Legacy Fortress is one of the most difficult strongholds to complete in the zombie mode. There are so many enemies, like the main boss, boobie traps, attack helicopters, reinforcements, and turrets that you need to fight off. I have just a few tips that will help you beat most of these traps and attacks so you can complete The Legacy Fortress and get all the high-tier loot for yourself.
- Get some teammates to help you along this mission, especially to fight off the mercenaries.
- You must at least have orange-colored weapons in your arsenal.
- Upgrade your weapons to Pack-A-Punch levels 1, 2, or 3 if you have the money.
- Have a teammate carrying a bazooka to blast off the helicopters.
- If you have no friends and decide to play solo, then buy two or three self-revives before entering.
- Carry some good equipment and drill charges with you as well.
So this is how you complete the Legacy Fortress in Modern Warfare 3: Zombies. Do check out our recent guide on getting the Cryo Freeze Ammo, which is written by Sameer Tahir.
- MW3: Back In The Field Achievement
- MW3: Floater Trophy Achievement
- COD MW3: 5 Best Shotguns
- MW3: Gora Dam Mission All Item Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍