Back in the Field is one of the toughest achievements in MW3. While the description might seem straightforward, it’s really not, as there are some steps to follow. Also, the achievement can only be completed during the Deep Cover Mission, so keep that in mind.
How To Complete Back In The Field Achievement
At first, back in the field achievement seems complicated, but you can do it easily if you follow these steps:
- You must kill the major and get the key within 90 seconds without getting detected to complete the achievement.
- As soon as the mission starts, put away your gun and sprint to the left side.
- Don’t continue the sprint, as the enemies will get suspicious of you.
- Follow the car, and wherever you see more enemies coming, just change lanes and continue.
- While following the car, you can sprint to save some time.
- If even one red dialogue appears on the screen, you won’t get the achievement, so restart when it happens.
- Afterward, get inside from the cabin entrance.
- Then get out from the other side and ensure not to get in front of the soldier walking your way.
- When the soldier is gone, simply take the right turn, and you will see a tank on your left.
- Enter the gate in front of the tank and get out from the other side.
- Then, head toward the stairs from the left side by getting around the car.
- Do not get inside before the girl does.
- Go behind her and make sure you kill her before she notices you.
- Then, just wait for the major to step in and shoot him in the head as soon as he does.
My Experience With Back In The Field Achievement
At first, I couldn’t complete the achievement as a red dialogue would appear on the screen. When I succeeded in the run without any red dialogue, I got the achievement, so make sure not to get detected by anyone on your way to kill the major. I completed the achievement in a similar way discussed in the guide, and I did it within 90 seconds.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Back in the Field achievement in MW3. If you are having any trouble with the achievement, make sure to let me know in the comments, as I might be able to assist you with it. If you are curious, you can check out the entire list of achievements on the Steam Community Page.
To make sure you don’t have any issues with FPS and Optimization, check out the best PC settings guide. Along with that, if you are facing any errors, crashes, or even bugs, visit the page of Ayyoun Ali’s guide on how to solve them.
Other MW3 Trophies:
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍