- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s entire trophy list has been leaked on Steam.
- There are a total of 40 trophies (29 Bronze, 5 Gold, 5 Silver, and 1 Platinum).
- The trophies will be divided into various game modes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has its entire trophy list leaked on Steam ahead of launch. According to the leak, there are a total of 40 trophies to unlock, consisting of 29 Bronze, 5 Silver, 5 Gold, and 1 Platinum trophies. Before we dive deep into the details, please note that there are spoilers ahead. Proceed at your own risk.
The trophies are distributed across various game modes: 13 trophies in MWZ (the new open-world zombies mode), 7-12 trophies in Open Combat Missions, and 13 trophies linked to the Campaign. Additionally, there is a trophy for reaching level 55 that could be earned in different game modes, potentially excluding the requirement to play regular Multiplayer for it.
In MWZ, the primary objective will be completing Act III and defeating the bosses “Warlord” and “Orcus” with a 6-player squad. Achieving the “Slaughterhouse” trophy by eliminating 50,000 Zombies will require significant dedication. Due to this particular trophy, the majority of platinum time will be spent in MWZ zombie mode. In Open Combat Missions, our task is to locate all Armaments, Weapons, and Field Upgrades from Supply Boxes.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Beta Faces Cheaters Even On PlayStation Consoles
- Many Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Details Leak Online; Guns To Carry Over From MWII
- Modern Warfare 3 Beta’s File Size Has Players Worried
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will launch on November 10, 2023, on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. The game maintains the authentic and contemporary backdrop of its forerunners, advancing the ongoing narrative of the series. The plot centers around Task Force 141 as they pursue Vladimir Makarov, a Russian ultranationalist and terrorist mastermind intent on inciting a global conflict.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍