- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has seemingly seen its fair share of cheaters in the beta version. The exploiters have managed to use hacks on PlayStation 4.
- Initially, it was believed that the cheaters were using jailbroken PS4s, but it was proven wrong. The PS4 devkits are the culprits that can allow bad actors to modify the beta package.
- It will launch on November 10 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. The beta will be available on Xbox and PCs at the start of next weekend.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 beta started only a few days ago but already bears the barrage of cheaters trying to ruin the experience. We are all used to our daily encounters with cheaters in online titles. But things are especially infuriating now because it is quite rare and difficult for exploiters to swarm the beta version of games. As initially reported by @CharlieINTEL on Twitter, the bad actors have even found a way to cheat on consoles.
— ModernWarzone (@ModernWarzone) October 8, 2023
It was initially believed that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 cheaters were seemingly using jailbroken PlayStation 4. However, that was found to be impossible because “PS4s are only publicly jailbreakable up to Firmware 9.00 or older.” In other words, jailbroken PS4s cannot hack or even go online. The bad actors are using the PS4 devkits in reality to gain access to certain features that allow them to use dangerous exploits in the beta.
- Many Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Details Leak Online; Guns To Carry Over From MWII.
- Activision President Explains How Joining Microsoft Can Improve Call Of Duty And Other Series.
- Sledgehammer Games Planned To Develop An Uncharted-Styled Call Of Duty Cinematic Title.
The PS4 devkits have allowed cheaters to modify Modern Warfare 3’s beta and, as a result, wreak a lot of havoc in the lobbies. Some of the footage captured by the victims of these bad actors shows their final moments before getting annihilated by a barrage of fire. The exploits easily allow the cheaters to get rid of opponents without much effort. Since the beta is cross-platform, even PlayStation 5 players have been caught in the chaos.
this smh on ps5 too pic.twitter.com/dZy2SYYPmN
— Duqys (@Duqysss) October 8, 2023
The players are worried about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s future since it is rare to see people cheating on consoles in contrast to PCs. The devs have not talked about the issue of exploits that is growing by the minute in the beta— Warzone 2 cheaters were even able to crash entire lobbies at one point. However, we can expect some quick action since the team is serious about hunting down cheaters despite their massive influx in COD games.
In some relevant news, the new beta is open to everyone, even if you did not pre-order or do not own a code for it. The beta can be loaded up and played by just about anyone on PlayStation 4 and 5. The Xbox and PC players will have to stand patiently in a waiting line until the start of next weekend.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is slated to come out on November 10 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. However, you may want to clean up the storage a little because the title will consume around 100 GB of space.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍