Finding a Convoy in MW3 Zombie mode is one of the most time-consuming tasks. While it is fun to hunt them, many players are wondering how to find a Mercenary Convoy In MW3 Zombies. Depending on the RNG, it can take a while, but if you find a vehicle quickly, it won’t take long.
Additionally, eXputer’s video walkthrough on how to get the Mercenary Convoy in Zombies Mode, specifically the Interceptor Mission, is worth checking out:
Finding The Mercenary Convoy
Follow these steps to find the mercenary convoy ASAP:
- First, find yourself a vehicle, as the task involves a lot of traveling.
- Once you have found a vehicle, hop in and drive on the main roads.
- While you can find the mercenaries on the roads, driving on the two big roads is better.
- Those roads are pretty visible on the map, so make sure to go there.
- You might find the convoy on your way there, but that depends on the RNG.
- Spotting the convoy is pretty easy, as red cars on your map will appear.
- You will also be able to see them on your screen as there will be three cars.
- They will start firing at you as soon as you approach them, so be prepared.
- They do not hit that hard, but random fire from different places can take you down pretty easily.
- So, make sure you kill all the mercenaries and loot everything.
- On the back of each truck, there will be a create that might contain a Mercenary Stronghold Keycard.
- If it’s not there, then check out near the bodies, as someone might have dropped it.
Destroying The Vehicles
Use Frag Grenade or any other explosives to destroy the vehicles in COD MW3. Your primary weapon will also do the trick if you don’t have any type of explosives on you.
The base can be found on the north side of the map. So make sure to pay the boss a visit for a special reward.
While you are at it, check out the theory behind how Graves is even alive in MW3, as he was supposedly dead. After that, if you didn’t end the campaign but want to know whether Makarov died in MW3, then check out my guide on it. When you are done with that, read the guide on the best Striker Loadout if you want to dominate the close-range combats.
- MW3: How To Level Up Weapons Fast
- MW3: Best Sniper Rifles To Use In Multiplayer
- MW3: Best Assault Rifle In Multiplayer
- MW3: Back In The Field Achievement
- MW3: Deep Cover Mission
- MW3: Helo Hat Trick
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍