- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has seen a plethora of leaks ahead of its release. Images of the classic Terminal map have now surfaced.
- The images show the leaked map in the MW3 visuals, and it has gotten fans pretty riled up. Some other classic maps are also returning.
- The game is slated to fully release on November 10, 2023, for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has been inflicted by a lot of leaks in the last few months. The previous few leaks have confirmed that the game will feature many classic maps that have been missing for a while. The popular and nostalgic map, Terminal, is among the incoming maps. The notable Call of Duty leaker @LeakyCod2023 has recently shared high-quality images of the Terminal map, which has got the fans really excited.
Here. We. Go.
Terminal is looking 🔥
— Call of Duty News & Leaks (@xinput_) November 7, 2023
The map has been featured in numerous Call of Duty games in the past. However, the recent releases have not included it for undisclosed reasons. It has caused a surge of anticipation among the COD fans on forums. However, it is unclear whether the map will retain the same layouts or be reimagined to fit Modern Warfare 3. It is also going to feature other classic maps; the prior leaks have confirmed that Scrapyard is included.
- What Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Might Mean For Call of Duty’s Future.
- Call of Duty Will No Longer Have Console-Exclusive Content, Phil Spencer Confirms.
- Activision President Explains How Joining Microsoft Can Improve Call Of Duty And Other Series.
Like all the other recent COD titles, MW3 has also suffered a barrage of leaks. Previously, the entire trophy list went public some time ago. Many other particulars also leaked, including the fact that guns from the previous game will carry over to Modern Warfare 3. The recent beta confirmed a slew of things and was a success. However, it saw a huge number of cheaters on the PS5, which thwarted the experience of many players.
The campaign of the game is one of the major talking points of the COD community. MW3 features a minimal story, lasting only 3-4 hours at best. Additionally, the reports suggest that users are quite unsatisfied with the campaign’s approach and dubbed it among the worst they have played so far. While the game is a few days away, the physical units are already out in the wild.
Nevertheless, the multiplayer and zombie modes ought to be a fun experience. We suggest reading our best PC settings and high optimization guide for a smooth sailing experience. Also, the title is prone to various glitches, but this write-up about MW3 crashing, errors, and bugs may help crack some of the most recurring problems.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is set to come out on November 10, 2023, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. However, those who pre-ordered the digital edition of the game do have access to the campaign. The multiplayer and zombie modes will not be available to play until the official release date.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍