Among the many weapon types in Modern Warfare 3, SMGs are the fastest and among the most popular. Striker is one of the best SMGs, but with the best loadout, perks, tuning, and attachments, it becomes a beast in MW3. I have figured out the best loadout and class setup for Striker, which makes it extremely good for close-range fights.
Best Striker Loadout In MW3
Here is an overview of the best striker loadout and class setup in Modern Warfare 3:
|VT-7 Spiritfire Suppressor||Striker Recon Long Barrel||Slate Reflector||Lachmann MK2 Light Stock||48 Round Mag||Overkill Vest, Covert Sneakers, Ordnance Gloves, and Ghost T/V Camo.||Frag Grenade and Battle Rage.||MCW/M4 or KV Inhibitor/Longbow.|
While the striker is not the fastest or most damage-dealing SMG, it has the perfect balance between the stats. So, with the best loadout, it can become a different type of beast in close range.
Use the following loadout for Striker:
- Muzzle: VT-7 Spiritfire Suppressor
- Barrel: Striker Recon Long Barrel
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: Lachmann MK2 Light Stock
- Magazine: 48 Round Mag
VT-7 Spiritfire Suppressor
I have chosen these attachments for the Striker because, with these, there would be little to no disadvantage of the gun. The best choice for muzzle, in my opinion, is the VT-7 Spiritfire Suppressor, as the enemies won’t be able to notice you easily with it. While it gives a little noticeable reduction in the recoil control, I think using it is worth it.
Striker Recon Long Barrel
Striker Recon Long Barrel is the ideal choice as the barrel increases the range of Striker drastically. It doesn’t mean that you should use the weapon in the mid-range or long-range combat. SMGs are built just for close combat, so you should stick with that. While you can still defeat enemies in mid-range combats, I would advise going for the close-range combats more often.
I think Slate Reflector is the best optic attachment for Striker loadout in MW3. Striker is all about dominating the close combat in MW3, and Slate Reflector allows it to do so. While Optics are more of a personal preference of players, they can choose whatever optic they like in MW3.
Lachmann MK2 Light Stock
If you want to boost the movement speed and sprint of your player, then Lachmann MK2 Light Stock is the best choice. Even if you are not using Striker, I would recommend using it with any other SMG you are using, as fast sprint and movement are necessary in close combat.
48 Round Mag
As the health in MW3 has been increased from 100 to 150, the 48 Round Mag is kind of necessary. You can, of course, defeat an enemy with the 30-Round Mag that Striker comes with; you might miss a few hits. Due to that, the enemy could survive, and you will be at a disadvantage. So, that is why I recommend using the 48-Round Mag with Striker.
Best Striker Class Setup – Perks, Equipment, & Secondary Weapon
- Overkill Vest: SMGs are pretty underwhelming in mid-range and long-range combat, so it make up for that, you must wear Overkill Vest. The event will allow you to wield two primary weapons, meaning you can add a long or mid-range primary weapon to the secondary weapon slot. The vest also allows you to reload while sprinting.
- Covert Sneakers: Give you a boost in sprint and movement speed.
- Ordnance Gloves: lets you throw the grenades further than the actual range and reset the ones that are thrown at you by the enemies.
- Ghost T/V Camo: Helps in sneaking as it keeps you off the enemy’s radar.
- Frag Grenade: Great to kill enemies that are behind a cover.
- Battle Rage: When activated, you will regenerate health slowly, gain resistance to tactical, and increase sprint.
With Overkill Vest, the secondary weapon will become a primary weapon.
The following are my recommendations for the best primary weapons to use with Striker:
- MCW/M4: Both are excellent choices for mid-range combat, as I consider MCW and M4 the best ARs in MW3.
- KV Inhibitor/Longbow: If you want to do quickscoping or long-range shots, then go with Longbow. However, if you want to be more consistent with your shots, go with the KV Inhibitor, as it is a semi-auto Sniper Rifle.
My Thoughts On The Best Striker Loadout
The Striker is the best gund to dominate close-range combat in COD MW3.
You must modify this gun to get the most out of it. The guide is based on the ideal choice to increase the DPS of Striker, so if you would like to choose any other build, you can. While the best striker perks, attachments, and loadout are available, tuning is unfortunately not available in MW3.
That is almost everything you want to know about the best Striker Loadout, Perks, Attachments, and Tuning in MW3. If you have any questions regarding the guide, feel free to ask in the comments section.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍