The Striker class is the male variant of the Wardancer. If you are looking to work on your Wardancer build, then consider reading our Lost Ark Wardancer Build guide.
- Striker is a male counterpart of Wardancer with greater mobility and attacking power.
- A PVP build for a striker will prove to be very powerful with very good skills.
- For PVE build, players must be selective in the engravings and skills they choose.
- Choosing all the skills for the PVE build of the striker is not time effective.
- For striker build, you need to focus on Crit and Specialization rather than focusing on other skills.
- Players will have to choose between Deathblow or the Esoteric Flurry engravings for the striker build. You cannot use both the special engravings.
- For greater back hit damage, you can use Backstabbing Master engraving.
PVP Striker Build Skills
Starting off with the PvP build, the Striker can be quite powerful. Although some people do not consider it as their first choice for PvP, you can still get a long way ahead with the Striker. If you are interested in knowing which classes are best for PvP or PvE, consider checking out our Lost Ark Classes Tier list.
In case you are new to the PvP build system, we’re able to get any skills that we want without having to invest any resources in it. These builds differ from the PvE builds and have a totally different tab for them. With PvP builds, our primary focus is on getting good skills. Engravings and stats don’t tend to have much impact on the builds. Therefore, here are the skills along with their tripods that you should get.
|Skill||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Sleeping Ascent Celebration||Spiral Kick||Quick Prep||Leaf Sweep|
|Lightning Kick||Sharp Movement||Thunder Kick||Flash Lightning|
|Moon Flash Kick||Intense Shock||Excellent Mobility||Full Moon Kick|
|Strom Dragon Awakening||Excellent Mobility||Enhanced Strike||Fallen Flower Gak|
|Lightning Tiger Strike||Single Hit||Tenacity||Consecutive Kick|
|Breserk||Wide Hit||Upright||Glacial Explosion|
|Phoenix Advent||Wide Hit||Freeze Effect||Nimble Movement|
|Sweeping Kick||Esoteric Extortion||Light of Justice||Pure Excellence|
|Lightning’s Whisper||Lightning’s Blessing||–||–|
- Sleeping Ascent Celebration: Enhance mobility and spinning speed with Spiral Kick, reduce cooldown with Quick Prep, and add Leaf Sweep to shift your combo to Windmill for a wide AoE attack.
- Lightning Kick: Improve mobility and damage with Sharp Movement, Thunder Kick for slam-down damage, and Flash Lightning for a powerful slam-down attack.
- Moon Flash Kick: Upgrade to electric damage with Intense Shock, increase distance and reduce cooldown with Excellent Mobility, and add Full Moon Kick for a backflip finisher.
- Storm Dragon Awakening: Perform a combo with roundhouse kicks, enhance mobility with Excellent Mobility, increase damage with Enhanced Strike, and add Fallen Flower Gak for a 2x damage final blow.
- Esoteric Skill: Lightning Tiger Strike: Knock up enemies with a tiger spirit, increase damage with Single Hit, reduce cooldown with Quick Prep, gain Push Immunity with Tenacity, and add Consecutive Kick to use the skill again with split damage.
- Berserk: Stun enemies with frost and increase AoE radius with Wide Hit, make it faster with Upright, and change element to water with Glacial Explosion (increases cooldown).
- Phoenix Advent: Stun enemies, increase AoE radius with Wide Hit, change element to water with Freeze Effect, and boost attack speed and distance with Nimble Movement.
- Sweeping Kick: Knock enemies down and perform a spinning kick. Reduce MP cost and increase esoteric meter with Esoteric Extortion, change to Holy element and improve AoE and attack speed with Light of Justice, and add Pure Excellence for a powerful charged kick with an outward radius.
- Lightning’s Whisper: Summon lightning and roll forward, increase attack speed with Lightning’s Blessing.
- Awakening Abilities: True Heavenly Awakening for two powerful kicks with vertical wave-like damage, and Nova Blast for a dash attack followed by a 3-hit combo that staggers and knocks out the enemy.
- PvE Striker Build Skills
For the Lost Ark PvE build, you need to realize that you cannot leverage literally every skill that the Striker has to offer. The main reason for this is one, it’s not time effective. And secondly, you can create a strong enough build with a select few skills. Additionally, we will need to choose our engravings and stats more carefully with the Lost Ark Striker PvE build. Starting off with the skills, these are the ones that can get you quite far into the game.
|Skill||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Storm Dragon Awakening||Excellent Mobility||–||–|
|Moon Flash Kick||White Flame Kick||Light-Footed||Full Moon Kick|
|Swift Wind Kick||Fire Round Kick||Wide Hit||Extreme Training|
|Phoenix Advent||Fierce Heat||–||–|
|Lightning Whisper||Wide Hit||Transferable Lightning||Law of the Jungle|
|Call the Wind God||Lightning Storm||Growth Attack||Raging Storms|
|Lightning Tiger Strik||Quick Prep||Tenacity||Charged Kick|
- Storm Dragon Awakening: Use it for mobility and combo enemies into the air and back down. Equip Excellent Mobility to increase moveable distance by +2 meters with the first Kick.
- Moon Flash Kick: Upgrade with White Flame Kick to reduce MP cost and increase Esoteric Meter by 25% and 50%. Add Light-Footed for a +30% AoE radius and +100% rapid attacks. Max out with Full Moon Kick for a +250% damage finishing blow.
- Swift Wind Kick: This spinning air kick can land up to 22 kicks. Max it out, add Fire Round Kick for fire damage, Wide Hit for +20% AoE radius, and Extreme Training for +1s kick duration and easier direction changes. Results in +100% output damage.
- Phoenix Advent: Soar into the air and land within 7 meters, causing burn with Fierce Heat Tripod. One upgrade is sufficient.
- Lightning Whisper: Summon lightning strike, increase radius by +20% with Wide Hit, add Transferable Lightning for damage to nearby enemies struck by lightning, and maximize damage against Challenge or Lower enemies with Law of the Jungle. Combine with Rage Rune for a chance of increased attack power and movement speed.
- Esoteric Skill: Call the Wind God: Create a tornado that moves up to 12 meters. Max out with Lightning Storm for lightning damage and additional damage chance. Add Growth Attack for +7-63% damage per hit and Raging Storms for a powerful blast in all directions. Combine with Overwhelm Rune for increased stagger damage.
- Esoteric Skill: Lightning Tiger Strike: Dash forward with a lightning energy strike. Max it out with Quick Prep for cooldown reduction, Tenacity for Push Immunity, and Charged Kick for +80% damage and +3 meters range. Add Galewind Rune for increased skill cast speed.
Striker Build Stats
For the Lost Ark Striker Build, you want to focus on Crit and Specialization the most for your skills. Specialization will empower your Esoteric Skills damage and awakening skill damage. Crit will, of course, deal with the Crit Rate. You don’t really need to focus much on the Domination, Swiftness, Endurance, and other skills.
Here is a general overview of what could be considered as good stats for the Striker Build in Lost Ark, especially if you are using the Deathblow engraving for the late game:
If you happen to be using Esoteric Flurry for your late-game engraving, then there is a slight change in how you should distribute your stats. You should aim for 50% stats into swiftness with an even 25% split between specialization and crit.
Striker Build Engravings
In Lost Ark, class-specific engravings often require players to choose a playstyle based on one of the engravings, and it’s not possible to use both simultaneously. This holds true for the Striker class, where you must choose between Deathblow and Esoteric Flurry.
- Deathblow: Slower to build up but deals substantial damage when used correctly. Preferred for late-game damage output.
- Esoteric Flurry: Faster and more fluid but takes longer to use all the necessary abilities. Typically used in the early stages of the game for experimentation.
The technical differences between these class engravings are as follows:
- Deathblow: Consumes all Esoteric Orbs. Each built-up orb at level 3 provides a +35% damage bonus.
- Esoteric Flurry: Uses only 1 Esoteric Orb when an Esoteric Skill is used, with a fixed +18% damage at level 3 for Esoteric Skill Damage.
Additionally, for general engravings, consider using “Backstabbing Master” to significantly increase your back hit damage. Your choice should align with your preferred playstyle.
Then you should go for Spirit Absorption to increase your attack speed and combos. You can pair that nicely with Adrenaline, as it will increase your attack power and crit. Adrenaline is especially useful considering one of the skills, Storm Dragon Awakening, can trigger adrenaline stacks.
Next: Lost Ark Sorceress Build
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍