Lost Ark is the kind of game that lets you engage in different PvE activities, and one of them is fighting world bosses. It is common for a game like Lost Ark to let players fight a variety of bosses that are scattered all across the map. Chaotic Chuo happens to be one of these bosses, and it isn’t the kind of boss you can take down easily. Today, in our guide, we are going to talk about the Chaotic Chuo location in Lost Ark, along with how to defeat it.
Who is Chaotic Chuo Boss
An important thing to remember is that the Chaotic Chuo is different from Chuo, another boss that can be found in Lost Ark. Chuo isn’t as big of a threat as Chaotic Chuo, but you will still need to defeat it in order to fight its Chaotic version. It is because if you don’t, you won’t be able to kill Chaotic Chuo, as it will keep on blocking your attacks without you making a single dent in it.
Chaotic Chuo Location
|Beast||44||Anikka||Twilight Mists||Health: 3,398,522 x 23|
Respawn time: 30 min
|Forbidden Elemental Earrings|
Forbidden Elemental Ring
Forbidden Magick Necklace
Forbidden Magick Ring
Forbidden Magick Earrings
Guardian Stone Fragment
Destruction Stone Fragment
Battle Engraving Recipe (Common)
Battle Engraving Recipe (Rare)
Epic Ability Stone
Chaotic Chuo in Lost Ark can be found at Melody Forest in the Spring of Echoes. An important thing to remember is that the boss spawns multiple times throughout the day. Furthermore, you’ll be able to fight it every day, except for Thursday, as the boss decides to take a break from all the fighting on this day.
The exact location of Chaotic Chuo can be seen in the image below, and you’ll find the boss every two hours here. The nearest teleportation point to the spawn location is Cloud Valley.
How To Defeat Chaotic Chuo Boss
- Many players don’t prepare before facing a Field Boss, leading to wasted time and defeat.
- To fight Chaotic Chuo effectively, ensure you have the right weapons.
- Using the wrong weapons will put you at a disadvantage.
- Compared to other Field Bosses, Chaotic Chuo is simpler, with straightforward moves.
Don’t Let It Reset
During the fight, your main goal is to keep the Chaotic Chuo near where it spawns. Many players don’t know that if a boss roams too far, it can reset and come back to its spawn point with full health. I mean, what’s worse than depleting a lot of the boss’ health, only to find it again with full health because it wandered off too far? To avoid it, make sure you keep it close to its spawn point, as you’ll go through a lot of trouble otherwise.
Different Abilities Used by Chaotic Chuo
- Chaotic Chuo’s abilities are more powerful versions of regular Chuo’s abilities.
- When Chaotic Chuo jumps into the air, retreat to a safe distance and attack when it lands.
- Watch out for purple portals; stay outside the AoE markers they create.
- To prevent Energy Ball attacks, stagger the boss when it starts charging.
- Chaotic Chuo’s Energy Blast sends 3 Energy Rings; avoid getting caught in them.
- When you see the boss charging Energy Rings, run to a safe distance or stagger the boss.
- Chaotic Chuo can create deadly Spikes that emerge from the ground; move away to avoid them.
- If the boss jumps away, take it as an indication to move and avoid Spikes.
- Chaotic Chuo can dash forward in a straight line; don’t stand in its path.
- Main strategy: dodge Energy Balls and Energy Blast, stagger the boss and avoid deadly abilities by retreating.
Rewards That You’ll Get
Defeating Chaotic Chuo in Lost Ark is going to help you acquire tons of amazing rewards, which can be seen below:
- Forbidden Elemental Earrings
- Forbidden Elemental Ring
- Forbidden Magick Necklace
- Forbidden Magick Ring
- Forbidden Magick Earrings
- Star’s Breath
- Guardian Stone Fragment
- Destruction Stone Fragment
- Battle Engraving Recipe (Common)
- Battle Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- Epic Ability Stone
As expected from a tough fight, the rewards you get are extremely amazing, and some of these items are rare as well. Also, you might want to check out the best ways to get Harmony Shards in Lost Ark.
This was everything you needed to know about Chaotic Chuo’s location in Lost Ark, along with how to defeat it. As you can see for yourself, finding the boss isn’t difficult, but defeating him can be a little challenging. Nonetheless, you’ll be able to acquire amazing rewards by defeating the Chaotic Chuo boss, and it will also help you make progress in Anikka’s Adventure Tome. Before you leave, make sure to give our Lost Ark Legendary Skins guide a read as well.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍