Lost Ark is one of the most played MMORPGs of 2022, with a huge player base of almost half a million. The game brings exciting events in its massive open-world scenario, which is full of adventures from time to time. You can enjoy these events with your friends, playing alongside them. In this guide, we will be talking about the latest ongoing event, the Summer Event 2022. The event is going to take place on Heartbeat Island Lost Ark. While you’re at it, why not read our Lost Ark fused leapstones and Shangra Island guides.
- There is an ongoing summer event called the Heartbeat Island Summer Event in Lost Ark.
- To participate in the event, players must be at least level 50 and have an item level of 250.
- The event takes place on Heartbeat Island and can be accessed by speaking to Jollous, a festival expert, or by directly going to the island’s location, which is west of Anikka and south of Pleccia.
- To begin participating in the event, players must complete the quest “[Event] Hotter and Hotter” by speaking to Jollous and performing various actions, such as playing music and dancing.
- The event features both daily quests and co-op quests, which reward players with Summer Festival Coins.
- These coins can be used to purchase items from the festival shop, including emotes, pets, and costumes.
- The event also includes mini-games and a boss fight that can be completed for additional rewards.
Location of Heartbeat Island in Lost Ark
There are some requirements to reach Heartbeat Island in the game. Your character needs to be at the very least level 50, with the item level of level 250. Once your character has reached the recommended level, you will need to find the location of Heartbeat island.
You can find the location of it by engaging with Jollous. He is a festival expert that can be found in every major city in the game. Or you can just directly go to the island if you already know the location. It is situated on the west of Anikka and South or Pleccia. While you’re at it, consider reading the Lost Ark Class tier list and Classes guides.
How To Participate in Heartbeat Island Lost Ark Summer Event
Once you have reached the island of Heartbeat and want to participate in the summer event, the first thing you need to do is find Jollous. After you speak to him, he will assign you a quest, with the name of “[Event] Hotter and Hotter”. On the subject of islands, why not read our Lost Ark Opportunity Isle and Snowpang Isle guides.
How To Complete The Jollous Quest
Only after you complete this quest can you get access to the rest of the content from the Summer Event. The quest requires a few steps for a character to go through. Which are given below:
- Play the Song of Valor for Jollus.
- Perform the Dance, Umarka, or Sway Emote for Jollus.
- Perform the Cheer emote as Jollus dances.
After finishing the quest, you will receive a reward of 50 Summer Festival Coins. Looking for more treasures in Lost Ark? Consider reading our Lost Ark Treasure Maps guide.
Heartbeat Island Summer Festival Quests
This event consists of various quests that would require teaming up with fellow players and playing co-op. On top of it, there are some daily quests you can come back to every day as well.
Even though there are a few daily quests that you can do in this Summer event, they all are basically the same. But each of these quests rewards you with 100 Summer Festival Coins. It will help you achieve a total of 300 coins in a single day. Following are the daily quests that you can participate in:
- Don’t You Worry: Lie down on one of the sunbeds for 30 seconds.
- A Song For You: Stand near the musician and watch her play for 30 seconds.
- Tranquil as the Sea: Go to the docks and listen to the waves for 30 seconds.
Alongside the daily quests at the Summer Festival, you can also participate in co-op quests. You can start these co-op quests every hour in the game. Most commonly at 10 mins before the starting of an hour. There are a total of two co-op quests, and they are mentioned below:
- The Very Best Dance: Dance with the Umarka emote and Sway emote while standing in the yellow circles. You have to use each of these emotes 20 times.
- Shining Night of Artesia: The second quest is a boss fight. However, the caveat is that you have to kill it using a glowstick. Also, you can only use basic attacks to damage the boss. These glowsticks can be found in the arena. The total health of the boss is around 4,000. Whenever the boss’s health drops by 100 points, it rewards everyone that is fighting the boss with 4-8 Summer Festival Coins. The reward for clearing the boss is 450 Silver.
What Are Summer Festival Coins
In this event, the only possible way to earn Summer Festival Coins is by completing daily quests and co-op quests, and completing all these quests at least once a day, you can earn a minimum of 1000 coins. And even more, if you visit the island a few more times.
Summer Festival Coins Exchange
You can basically exchange your Summer Festival Coins for an item that you like. You can do that on the island of Heartbeat or in any major city by finding the Exchange NPC. Using the Summer Festival Coins, you can get various good items to choose from. The variety of items varies from Card Packs To Honing Materials.
Events such as this Summer Event of 2022 on Heartbeat Island make the game interesting after finishing the story. These can also help players achieve items that are otherwise not easy to get by exchanging tokens or coins.
Hopefully, our guide helped you with whatever there is to know about the Summer Event 2022 in Heartbeat Island Lost Ark. Don’t forget to log in daily, play daily quests, and achieve tons of tokens to exchange them with vendors for special items.
Next: Lost Ark Wiki
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍