If you’re playing Modern Warfare 3 Zombies, you may find yourself facing the tough challenge of the Stormcaller boss. This guide will provide you with the information you need to locate the Stormcaller and offer helpful tips on defeating it, allowing you to earn rewards and progress through the game.
If you’re still struggling against the Stormcaller boss, eXputer has a video guide detailing the easiest methods to kill it:
Stormcaller Location In MW3If you want to find the Stormcaller in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, follow these steps:
- Open the in-game map and locate a purple biological hazard symbol named “Aether Storm”.
- Head towards the nearest Aether Storm. You’ll know it by the purple gas and lighting surrounding the area.
- When you enter the Aether Storm, you’ll notice a flying creature, the Stormcaller.
It’s important to remember that Aether Storm can appear anywhere on the map, and there is no fixed location for it. You will only find Stormcaller within the Aether Storm, which is as dangerous as the High Threat Zone. In this area, most zombies have armor and are high-level. Additionally, due to the presence of Stormcaller, all zombies are enraged.
How To Kill StormcallerDefeating the Stormcaller is no easy task, as it can withstand significant damage and regenerate its health. However, you can take it down with careful coordination and some strategy. Here are some tips to help you defeat the Stormcaller:
- Start by upgrading your weapon. Choose a powerful one and try to Pack-a-Punch your weapon at least to Level 3.
- Look for a High Rarity or an Epic Weapon. You should have at least one to take Stormcaller down easily.
- Consider getting a Hellhound Pet to aid you in battle.
- Team up with your friends and work together to deal as much damage as possible in a coordinated effort.
- During the fight, try to lure the Stormcaller to the edge of the Aether Storm. This will help increase visibility and prevent zombies from sneaking up on you.
- You can also deploy Sentry Guns to keep the raging zombies away from you.
- Make sure to avoid dying during the fight with Stormcaller to prevent restarting of Operation Deadbolt.
- Be strategic and plan your attack carefully.
Remember, defeating the Stormcaller requires a full-on, concerted effort, so be prepared to go all out.
Defeating the Stormcaller boss is no easy feat, but the rewards are definitely worth the effort. Upon successfully defeating the Stormcaller, you will receive various rewards, including Wonder Weapons, Schematics, Essence, XP, and more.
This is all the guide you need to kill Stormcaller in Modern Warfare 3: Zombies. Read the guide on How To Level Up Weapons Fast in MW3. Additionally, check out the guide on the Best Shotguns in MW3. If you’re having trouble selecting the right equipment and want to improve your gameplay, read the guide on the Best Equipment in MW3. These guides will help you become a better player and take down the toughest opponents in the game.
- MW3: Best Assault Rifle in Multiplayer
- MW3: Best Sniper Rifle in Multiplayer
- MW3: Best Perks
- MW3: Gora Dam Mission All Item Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍