Ever since Lost Ark’s Steam release on February 11th, 2022, it’s been lauded as one of the most successful MMOs to ever hit steam. Hitting a peak player (all-time) count of 1.3 Million on its release, it left games like Apex Legends and GTA 5 in the dust. After the hype settled down, I gave Lost Ark a chance. And to be honest, the game really justifies the hype. After putting in some hours, I’ve prepared the best Lost Ark settings guide. By optimizing several in-game settings, I was able to achieve a consistent performance with great visual quality.
- For smoother Lost Ark gameplay, your PC should have 16GB RAM, Intel core i5 CPU, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.
- You can max out the graphics settings. This will enhance the FPS but will also sharpen the unwanted details that you would want to ignore.
- If you have a good GPU, use DirectX 11 in DirectX settings otherwise select DirectX 9 settings to have better graphics.
- The auto-Optimization setting is crucial to max out the FPS. Slide the pointer towards “prioritize performance” to enhance the FPS.
- Always choose full-screen in ‘screen modes’ to have a better experience.
- Screen Brightness plays an important role in graphics. It should not be too low or too high.
- Crank the Texture Quality to the max and set the Shadow Quality to the lowest to get max FPS possible.
- Enabling the Depth of Field in the game will add the bokeh effects to the game.
Buckle Up for Lost Ark’s intense gameplay with our Gunlancer Build for PvE and PvP.
How is Lost Ark’s Optimization?
Now Lost Ark may have gained a new audience on Steam, but with the bigger audience comes bigger demand for more FPS. And extracting more FPS from games is what I do best.
Lost Ark’s overall optimization isn’t too bad either. It’s relatively easy to run games with few quirks here and there. But, generally, I never had any major issues with it. Sure the game can lose frames when there’s too much happening on the screen at once, but it’s still not as bad as some of the other titles released this year.
So, I’ve concocted a delicious blend of the best Lost Ark settings that’ll keep your FPS high, and gameplay buttery smooth. Let’s get things rolling then, shall we?
Like fighting from a distance? Our Best Lost Ark Sharpshooter Build for PvE and PvP got you covered!
Lost Ark PC System Requirements
Now before we start tinkering with your in-game graphics settings, we have to find out whether your PC can handle the game or not. And for most people, the answer will probably be yes. Why? let’s find out.
Lost Ark Minimum PC System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- CPU: Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD HD6850
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage Space: 50 GB available
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍