Ever since Lost Ark’s Steam release on February 11th, 2022, it’s been lauded as one of the most successful MMOs to ever hit Steam. Hitting a peak player (all-time) count of 1.3 Million on its release, it left games like Apex Legends and GTA 5 in the dust. After the hype settled down, I gave Lost Ark a chance. And to be honest, the game really justifies the hype.
After putting in some hours, I’ve prepared the best Lost Ark settings guide. By optimizing several in-game settings, I was able to achieve a consistent performance with great visual quality.
Lost Ark PC System Requirements
Now before we start tinkering with your in-game graphics settings, we have to find out whether your PC can handle the game or not. And for most people, the answer will probably be yes. Why? let’s find out.
Lost Ark Minimum PC System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- CPU: Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD HD6850
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage Space: 50 GB available
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍