The Red Mile is located in one of the systems in Starfield, which is a casino-hotel resort for gamblers and offers a deadly challenge for brave travelers. You must make your way towards Porrima III planet to reach Red Miles.
What Is Red Mile In Starfield?
Red Mile includes three distinct sections in the game: the spaceport, the casino, and the Red Mile Run.
- It is a small casino and a mercenary outpost with a challenge called “Run The Red Mile.”
- Some spectators put bets on participants completing this challenge.
- One of the few locations for players to buy signal jammers and shielded cargo holds is the Red Mile.
- These are necessary to transfer illegal items to UC and Freestar-controlled systems.
|Porrima III planet in Porrima System.
|Run The Red Mile
|Paradiso Red Mile.
Red Mile Location
Red Mile is located on the planet Porrima III in the Porrima System, which in the Galactic chart is located slightly West of Volii.
- It is important to remember that the Porrima system will be located west of Volii.
- You won’t be able to access the Porrima system directly, so it is important to go first to the Alpha Centauri.
- Now that you have reached Alpha Centauri, you need to locate the Porrima system and Fast travel there.
Run The Red Mile
A bloodsport and gambling game was created to draw visitors’ attention to the area known as Run the Red Mile in Starfield. The main objective of the run is to reach the Beacon at the base of the neo-lit tower, and the crater is dotted with poisonous gas vents and predators.
- You have to sign up for this death run in the lobby/bar area to Mei Devine, the owner and manager of Red Mile.
- When the Run is over, players receive a large amount of money and loot.
How To Survive The Run
- Put on a spacesuit, pack, and helmet that reduces oxygen consumption, prevents solid damage, or offers cold weather protection.
- Apparel can also boost Oxygen recovery.
- Take as many Med packs and heal pastes as possible because you will take hits.
Once you have made the necessary arrangements:
- Enter through the door next to the stage.
- Proceed down the short hallway and open the airlock.
- You will find items to enhance your weapons and gear.
Ignore The MaulersMaulers are aggressive predators; their attacks cause high damage, and it’s better to avoid them by sprinting past them. Red Mile Maulers are dangerous both up close and at a distance, as they shoot toxic projectiles that stun you.
- Find armor, aid items, and ammunition.
- To avoid fall damage, use a boost pack.
- Loot the industrial crate on the right side of the Beacon.
- After activating the Beacon, safely return to Cantina and collect your reward.
Rewards For Red Mile RunThe rewards vary from run to run. However, these are rewards for completing your first Red Mile Run:
- Brute Force Shotgun
- 15×25 CLL Shotgun Shells
- 4300 Credits
- 100 XP
After you have completed 30 runs successfully, you will be ranked on the Red Miles leaderboard and get these rewards:
- A-99 assault rifle, known as Desperation.
- Mounted Red Mile Apex for Decoration.
My Thoughts On Red Mile In Starfield
Even though you will die the first time if you’re at a low level like me, you will eventually get the hang out of it and Red Mile will be a good place for earning extra credits and loot.
Along with Red Mile, read about the Hopetech Facility Location. Furthermore, if you want to destroy the enemy’s ship, read about the Best Missile Launchers, and if you want a ship with high mobility for your crew, read about the Star Eagle Starship.
- Starfield: Item IDs
- Starfield: All Unique Weapons
- Starfield: 8 BEST Engines
- Starfield Best Fighter Ship
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍