The Hopetech is a location in one of the settled systems in Starfield and is a part of many important quests. You would also find Hopetown, where you have to complete quests, which involve buying a ship or visiting Ron Hope. You will have to make your way towards the Polvo planet to reach Hopetech.
What Is Hopetech In Starfield?
Hopetech is located in Hopetown in Starfield, where you will have to complete a lot of important quests.
You will also need to visit the place if you have a bounty on you by the Rangers or have done something to make them hostile.
It is a part of the Free Star Rangers space. Starfield Hopetech location is one of the ship manufacturers where you will be able to modify your ship parts in Starfield, upgrade them, and even purchase a new one.
|Hopetech||Polvo planet in Valo System||Accidents Happen, Surgical Strike, Where Hope Is Built, The Hammer Falls.||Ron Hope, Birgit McDougall and Bennu St. James.||Inaya Rehman||Silent Runner, Star Semi, Watchdog II, Lil Muv, and Pik Up.|
Hopetech Location In Starfield
You will have to make your way to a star system called the Valo System, found on the northeastern side of Alpha Centauri, to get to the Starfield Hopetech location.
This is also the star system that you visit for the first time, and from here, you will have to make your way to the planet Polvo.
- It is important to keep in mind that the Valo system will be located right on top of another star system called Narion.
- Since you won’t be able to access the Valo system directly, it is important to move your marker toward the Narion system first and go down to choose the Valo system.
- Now that you have set your marker on the Valo system, you need to locate the Polvo planet.
- Fortunately, it is the first planet that you will get to explore, and it will be orbiting a star.
- Now, to zoom in on the planet, you need to select it, and here, you need to look for a point of interest to go to.
- After that, you just need to click on Hopetown to fast travel to the location.
Ships And Missions
Inaya Rehman will assign you five shipping missions where you will be able to buy 5 important starships in the Starfield Hopetech location.
These include Silent Runner, Star Semi, Watchdog II, Lil Muv, and Pik Up.
- However, they are quite expensive and can cost you anywhere up to 363,000 credits.
- But it is important to note that they definitely have a lot of advantages, including higher quality reactors and strong Shields to keep you safe from the enemies.
- Furthermore, there is a lot of cargo space in the ships as well as massive quarters for your crew members.
- Therefore, if you are looking to invest in an end-game ship then you should definitely buy one of the starships of Hopetech, as they have the best weapons in Starfield.
- You will have to interact with Ron Hope in case you are completing missions like Surgical Strike, Where Hope Is Built, and the most important mission, The Hammer Falls.
- Any free Star Rangers mission will require you to visit Hopetown, and in many cases, you will have to interact with Ron Hope in the Starfield Hopetech location.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on Hopetech and its location in Starfield. Do check this Subreddit post on Where is Hopetech in case you still aren’t able to locate it.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out the detailed guide on Due In Full and the Star Eagle Starship in Starfield. You can also read the guide on No Sudden Moves and Eye Of The Storm in Starfield.
- Starfield: Best Ways To Farm Adhesives
- Starfield: How To Remove & Increase Outpost
- Starfield: Trade Authority Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍