Starfield The Colander is one of the Easter Eggs available in-game. There are over 1,000 planets available, so you are bound to find many, and The Colander is among the creepiest ones. The abandoned ship is themed around Alien, a horror Sci-Fi movie. So, one might wonder about the location and rewards for the amazing Easter Egg.
What Is The Colander In Starfield?
The Colander is an abandoned ship, and as said before, it has taken inspiration from a movie called Alien, and it can be found on the planet of Schrodinger III.
The spaceship has tons of dead bodies inside it, and the creature who killed it can be found in the ship. So, it gives it the perfect creepy atmosphere.
The Colander Ship Location
Starfield, The Colander Ship, can be found Orbiting the planet of Schrodinger III. So, you will have to reach the Schrodinger system for that, and for that, you will need a ship that can jump 20 LY. The star system can be found near the Kryx, so finding it won’t be difficult. When you have found the planet, you dock and board the ship to start the exploration.
Exploring The Colander In Starfield
Upon entering the Colander, you won’t see a good sight as there are many dead bodies. The top floor leads to the Medical Bay, where you can find a locked door that leads to a workshop. The key to that door can be found right next to the bed on the right side of the door. In Starfield, the Colander inaccessible door is locked, and it leads to the bottom floor.
To open the doors, follow these steps:
- The doors can only be opened remotely at the Mainframe Terminal.
- Go to the middle floor of The Colander Starfield and head through the maintenance passage in order to reach the Mainframe Terminal.
- To reach the terminal, hop down a hatch on the middle floor and follow the corridor.
- Now, turn left, and you will find the maintenance passage, so walk down, turn right, and you will find a hatch.
- Now, all you have to do is to open the hatch and get into the Mainframe Terminal.
- The only thing left to do is to open the Colander inaccessible door.
Now, you can either go to defeat the creature roaming in the ship, or you can get the huge stash of contraband. I would recommend you get the contraband.
To get there, follow these steps:
- You can get to the stash just by hopping up on the boxes you saw in the maintenance passage.
- Now go right in the vent.
- The contraband contains 3 Harvested Organs and 6 Xenowarfare Tech.
- You can sell it for 18000 credits.
How To Find And Defeat The Creature In Starfield
The creature’s name is XL-069 Interloper, and it can be found in the locked Laboratory. You can get access to the Laboratory by unlocking a lock with a Digpick on the main door. Once done, you will be able to go inside the laboratory, and you will see the menacing creature.
XL-069 Interloper is level 85, so make sure to spend some rounds of your gun to kill it. It can give you a hard time if you stay too close, so make sure to go outside the lab and take cover. If you don’t want to defeat it, then worry not, as the rewards aren’t worth it. The creature will only drop a Nutrient and give you 135XP. The only great reward you are getting in Starfield the Colander ship is the contraband.
That’s almost everything you would want to know about The Colander, an Abandoned Ship. While there aren’t many rewards you can get on the ship, it is definitely worth exploring. In Starfield, the Colander inaccessible door can be opened easily by just using some mechanics and exploring. You get rewards worth 18000 credits and face a creepy creature, too.
With that said, check out the guide on All Landmarks in Starfield, as there are 12 of them, and you can learn everything about them. After that, make sure to read the guide on Paradiso in Starfield to learn about its location and the rewards you will get from completing the mission. When you are done with that, do not forget to visit the page Starfield: The Key guide to learn about the location and quest.
- Starfield: BEST Melee Weapons
- Starfield: All Crimson Fleet Questline Missions
- Starfield: Best Ways To Get Structural Materials
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍