The Key Starfield is a Space Station that players will encounter while exploring the Kryx System in Starfield. It is where one of the most notorious crews throughout the Settled Systems, Crimson Fleet, resides. Players will encounter multiple important NPCs and quests that are related to the main storyline while they are on The Key.
What Is The Key In Starfield?The Key is a part of the Kryx System, which is one of the most unlawful and dangerous systems among the Settled Systems. However, being a part of the Kryx System, it is also an unlawful and notorious place. Apart from that, The Key is also the home to the notorious crew, Crimson Fleet.
Location Of The Key
- The Key is a part of the Kryx System.
- You have to look for the Kryx System in the Settled Systems of Starfield.
- Once you have located the Kryx System, click on the Kryx System.
- Inside the Kryx System, you will see the Suvorov planet.
- You will find The Key revolving around the Suvorov Planet.
- Click on The Key, and you will see the jump button appear.
- Press and hold the Jump button to dock onto The Key.
However, jump on to The Key only after you have completed the main mission, Deep Cover. If you try docking on The Key before that, then the Crimson Fleet will start attacking you without any notice.
Quests Located On The Key
While on The Key, players will encounter four main storyline quests. Which they have to complete in order to progress through Starfield. In some of these quests, players will be rewarded with huge rewards. In the quest, Eye Of The Storm, players will get their hands on the Legendary Rifle, Revenant. A large number of credits will be given to players after the quest, Legacy’s End.
The following are the quests that are located on the Space Station, The Key:
Echoes Of The PastThe quest, Echoes of the Past, is given by the leader of the Crimson Fleet, Delgado. However, before starting Echoes of the Past, you have to complete the quest, Rook Meets King, and become a member of the Crimson Fleet.
- EXP: 350
- Credits: 20000
- Pistol: Keelhauler
- UC Prison Shuttle
The ‘Best There Is’ QuestThe Best There Is is a faction quest that will be given by Naeva on The Key.
The prerequisites for the quest ‘The Best There Is’ are:
- You have to complete the quest, Breaking the Bank.
- Once you have completed the quest, come back to The Key and go to the location where Naeva and Jasmine are located.
- This is where Naeva will assign you the new quest, The Best There Is.
- EXP: 250
- Credits: 9600
Eye Of The Storm
- The Quest Eye of The Storm is given by Naeva.
- After talking to Delgado and Commander Kibwe from the UC Vigilance, you have to look for The Legacy.
- Inside The Legacy, you have to search for the final recording of Jasper Kryx and listen to it.
- Lastly, you’ll have two choices in the quest: either hand over the recordings to Delgado or Commander Kibwe.
- EXP: 350
- Credits: 8400
- Legendary Ballistic Rifle: Revenant
Legacy’s EndRight after the completion of the quest, Eye Of The Storm, you will get the quest, Legacy’s End. The quest can either be started at The Key or at the UC Vigilance. You had the choice to choose between the two factions, Crimson Fleet and UC Vigilance, in the quest Eye Of The Storm. So, the outcome of the quest, Legacy’s End, is highly dependent on the choice from Eye Of The Storm.
- EXP: 350
- Credits: 250000
Players will encounter many NPCs during their stay on The Key. However, there are some really important characters that play an important role in different quests of Starfield. Characters such as The Leader of the Crimson Fleet, Delgado, can be counted as one of the important characters on The Key.
The Following are important characters/ NPCs that players will encounter inside The Key:
DelgadoDelgado is the leader of the Crimson Fleet, whom you will encounter inside The Key during your exploration. You will first meet Delgado after completing the quest; Rook Meets King.
Jasmine DurandJasmine Durand is said to be the technician for Crismon Fleet. Jasmine goes with the alias of Jazz throughout The Key. Players will encounter Jazz during the quest, Eye Of The Storm.
Shinya VossShinya Voss is the “Reckoner” of the Crimson Fleet. Shinya oversees most of the transactions and credit accounts on behalf of the Crimson Fleet. Despite his importance, or perhaps because of it, the leader of the Crimson Fleet saw fit to install a remote-controlled explosive device into Shinya’s chest. As a result, he hasn’t left The Key in over five years.
With all of the information provided above, my guide on The Key Starfield comes to an end. In this guide, I have mentioned details regarding the Crimson Fleet’s Space Station, The Key. I have provided its location and a list of the important NPCs, such as the Crimson Fleet Leader, Delgado, along with the choice of whether players should kill Delgado or not and the Quests that players will encounter while on The Key.
While you are at it, make sure to check out other Starfield guides as well. Guides such as All Skill Tree Guide, Best Companion in Starfield, All Powers and Effects, and many more have been covered, which can prove to be very helpful as you progress throughout Starfield.
- Starfield: The BEST Backgrounds To Pick
- Starfield: What Is Vanguard Motto?
- Starfield: Best Ways To Get Digipicks Faster
- Starfield: How To Get Shielded Cargo & Sell Contraband
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍